Sign in to follow this  
MoneyShot7

Women in the UFC?

Would you like too see women fight in the UFC?

Doesn't really bother me aslong as it was an extra fight on the card and didn't replace any other fights.

NO

I don't want to see women beating up each other.

Call me backwards or from the 50s, but they have no place in this sport.

well.I can see a passion that girls possess for ufc,and learning it.I would never say no to girls wanting to fight in the UFC organization if I was Dana White.If anything make sure the sport is sanctioned in most places.Then worry about that.I've seen girls fighting in that organization Chuck Norris made.It was pretty descent.I hope knuckleheads here have an open mind.Because it shouldn't matter what gender you are.As long as the passion is there.It would bring a lot more people.Girls are more level headed than guys when it comes to talking about UFC.I bet they'd be more mature,and put on a good showing.I would have to say yes.I'd like to see that one day.

Not enough talent yet' date=' the only fight I care about is Megu vs Cyborg if it ever happens.[/quote']

Nice sig lol, good on you for holding up your end of the bargain.

I voted yes, but it would be too hard for the UFC now, since Strikeforce took the ball and ran with it. In my opinion SF is doing a good job building up women's MMA. There are some really good women fighters and I think some fans are insecure about their manhood and don't want to see women that can crush them in a fight, which is why they bash it.

There are women in the UFC.....They carry the cards and show off their T & A!....Exactly what god made them for.

My wife would have K you TFO for this :-) and she is capable of doing so too...

Personally, I don't see a problem with it, as long as it's an additional fight on a card.

not sexist or anything lol

but to me, watching women in ANY sport is just plain boring

i remember the premiere of the WNBA, and it was the Los Angeles team against NewYork, and they were hyping that chick Lisa Lobo up so hard because "SHE COULD DUNK!!!"

then she got a fast break, went up for a dunk, ball straight ran right into the front of the rim, she falls on her ****

professional women sports always reminds me of boys high school athletics

just my opinion...lol

My wife would have K you TFO for this :-) and she is capable of doing so too...

Personally' date=' I don't see a problem with it, as long as it's an additional fight on a card.[/quote']

i honestly think even the most bad **** woman fighter in the world could have major problems beating up an average sized, average skilled man fighter...and i mean a man that isnt afraid to punch her the way he would another man

a woman could most definintely be way faster then a man, but if a guy lands one clean shot to her jaw, the doctors might be making her a new mouthpiece afterwards

mens and womens strengths arent comparable in any way shape or form

but, crazier things have happened

i honestly think even the most bad **** woman fighter in the world could have major problems beating up an average sized' date=' average skilled man fighter...and i mean a man that isnt afraid to punch her the way he would another man

a woman could most definintely be way faster then a man, but if a guy lands one clean shot to her jaw, the doctors might be making her a new mouthpiece afterwards

mens and womens strengths arent comparable in any way shape or form

but, crazier things have happened[/quote']

I don't want to see women Vs Men mind you. Just a different "division".

As for women in sports in general, I see your point to some extent, although they could be pretty darn good at their proffession (Look at tennis, where women are way more interesting than men who are not called Federer or Nadal :) for example).

When I lived in Israel, I used to go to the women basketball games in the town that I lived in (it was cheap :)) and I honestly enjoyed it. They have WNBA players playing there in between seasons and they put on a good show.

no no no no no. You say, as long as it doesn't replace a fight on the fight card but its just that the UFC would start putting in the women fights acting like they don't replace another fight on the fight card which is exactly what they would end up doing. So I don't want to see women fight in the UFC.

Its bad enough when the UFC makes almost half the fights on the fight card with no name opponents. The last thing I need is for them to start putting in women opponents. Then the next thing you know it will be women fighting men in the UFC. There is just no end to the BS if the UFC starts this because they won't know when to quit.

Also, its bad enough when you have the light pusy weight division with guys that is usually a BS fight. BJ Penn is not that entertaining.....sorry. However, Sean Shrek is pretty entertaining along with matt hughes but those are few and far between in the pusy weight division. 90% of the fights in the pusy weight division don't matter and never will matter because they are boring.

Guest [Deleted User]

NO,NO,NO first off there would be no room for them on fight cards they would just F up everything for up and coming fighters, an 2nd you dont know how MUCH SH*T the ufc would catch for letting women break each others faces in, 3rd SNOOORE FEST

not sexist or anything lol

but to me' date=' watching women in ANY sport is just plain boring

[/quote']

What about volleyball, tennis, gymnastics, etc? Some of those girls are pretty freakin athletic.

Technically the UFC already has this with the light weight division and its very boring 90% of the time and it just takes up fight card space. Most of the fighters don't matter and never will. Also, watching the lightweight is not really any different from watching women fight. Nobody ever really gets hurt and the blows never look that painful. There is really no point for it other than to take up fight card space which it does a very good job of that.

The UFC already has a pusy weight division and its the light weight division.

Technically the UFC already has this with the light weight division and its very boring 90% of the time and it just takes up fight card space. Most of the fighters don't matter and never will. Also' date=' watching the lightweight is not really any different from watching women fight. Nobody ever really gets hurt and the blows never look that painful. There is really no point for it other than to take up fight card space which it does a very good job of that.

The UFC already has a pusy weight division and its the light weight division.[/quote']

Please refer to advice given on the thread you opened on the LWs...

Technically the UFC already has this with the light weight division and its very boring 90% of the time and it just takes up fight card space. Most of the fighters don't matter and never will. Also' date=' watching the lightweight is not really any different from watching women fight. Nobody ever really gets hurt and the blows never look that painful. There is really no point for it other than to take up fight card space which it does a very good job of that.

The UFC already has a pusy weight division and its the light weight division.[/quote']

ok then so when r u fighting b.j penn then,or any of the other top LW fighters

NO

I don't want to see women beating up each other.

Call me backwards or from the 50s' date=' but they have no place in this sport.[/quote']

+1

I say yes.. I am even kinda throwback with it. My lady spoils the hell out of me its just I like watching chicks fights and its cool to say throw a uppercut and they do it and it works.. Women in the UFC would be cool not over do it though strictly under under cards with the belt on the line then undercard.

Maybe they could try it out in WEC 1st then if it's successful they could introduce it to UFC.

They have already had women fights on cards like Cyborg vs Carano on strike force you know that dont you?

I personally do not like seeing two women fighting but hey what is my opinion because they are putting in the hours training and working so yeah I guess they deserve recognition for their efforts and that can only come from competing

i wouldnt have a problem with it if there was enough tallent for it to be worth while. however i don't think there is enough tallent now to justify it. cyborg and gina corano don't warrent a ladies division.

Would you like too see women fight in the UFC?

Doesn't really bother me aslong as it was an extra fight on the card and didn't replace any other fights.

In time i think you will. Perhaps you will see some more female boxers crossing over. If the pool of fighters was large enough, i think Dana would consider it. but there is no need at this point to just put on some fights involving women for the hell of it.