rich franklin gatekeeper?

lethalz3r0

in youur opinion where does rich stand in the division? he really isnt fighting opponents who are in title contention,his last 2 fights were against wanderlai who was on his way down to another division and he lost to vitor wen he was still in the middleweight division and now chuck,so what role do u see rich playing

Rich is 12-4 in the UFC' date=' 27-5 over-all 2 being from Anderson Silva, he's beat top guys, top contenders, he's still very under-rated by you guys, I think he can do well, all his losses are to top guys, with a very close fight to hendo[/quote']

yeah but how do u think he stands at lhw, i mean hes fighting chuck who sadly doesnt even break top 10 possible not even 15

it's not his fault he's not fighting top guys though' date=' I think he'll do good in LHW, but that's just my opinion, I still think he has it in him.[/quote']

but clearly it makes u question, thats like saying anderson silva moves up to lhw and fights stephan bonnar yes it kinda is his fault, if rich was in any sort of title contention hed be fighting guys like machida or griffin or jackson or evans or any of those guys, not chuck

but clearly it makes u question' date=' thats like saying anderson silva moves up to lhw and fights stephan bonnar yes it kinda is his fault, if rich was in any sort of title contention hed be fighting guys like machida or griffin or jackson or evans or any of those guys, not chuck[/quote']

he was fightin couture whos comin of 2 wins until tito pulled out, but idk say he wins this fight i wouldnt be surprised to see him fight like griffin or vera or diabate

i see rich beating a lot of the good guys at 205, for sure beats chuck. i think he beats forrest, and rampage. dont' know about his takedown-d so i can't say about evans. i think he beats tiago silva, and definatly lil'nog. but higher than that, such as machida and shogun, he is not gonna have much success.

Archived