struve vs duffee

XXpRoUdCaNaDiAnXX

I got Duffee by KO.... Struve doesn't have a good enough chin to last long

yeaa i do like struve by i dont think he can take the shots russow did

its not like he got ko'd by hague or something he only lost (in the ufc) to big power strikers.. still duffee is a power striker nd a bad matchup for struve

BUT if struve can somehow get ahold of him nd get it to the ground he could win

I think Duffee's power is overrated. He throws wide hooks with his arms and doesn't turn his shoulder into it. Russow took alot of shots but I don't recall his face being marked up too badly after the fight.

Duffee will beat Struve but I can't see him doing too much in the HW division

I'm not interested at all in seeing Struve fight to be perfectly honest. He's just too damn tall and uncoordinated for the division.

Duffee got caught and without seeing another fight out of him it's hard to say with decent certainty if he can take a punch anywhere besides the temple. I think Duffee should've risked more in his last fight and tried to finish Russow who was hurt a few times in that fight.

If Struve could tag the same area on an exhausted Duffee he has a chance but 3-5% at best imho. Struve will not whether what Russow did. We saw what Nelson did to him and i'm not sure Nelson has the power in his strikes Duffee does.

i think this would be a pretty good match up. they are both coming off devastating K.O. losses and are both looking to win. would be a good fight. thoughts?

Duffman-1.gif

Duffman by KO in Round 1

I have to agree with what Roy Nelson said after their fight Struve is gonna be a stud in 2-3 years but he isnt ready for a heavy hitter like Duff

Archived