People just dont understand!

WhoxThexMan

After the rampage loss pple tryin to throw him down the drain like hes trash talking about how other fighters would destroy for him to have 15 months of ring rust drop from 250 to 205 in 8 weeks and rashad still had trouble with him rampage missed alot of shots due to rust for example the ground and pound which he wouldve finished if he didnt take a layoff so imagine when he start to get his legs under him like he did 3rd round itll be murder time will tell for the rematech now that he is fully back sowhen he win the next fight watch how pple will jump on the bandwagon hes a fighter unlike most keyboard educated warriors i dont look at replies from this thread anyways all i gotta say is as of June 2 he will be more dangeous like he usually is nobody comes back stronger after losses than the man himself!

After the rampage loss pple tryin to throw him down the drain like hes trash talking about how other fighters would destroy for him to have 15 months of ring rust drop from 250 to 205 in 8 weeks and rashad still had trouble with him rampage missed alot of shots due to rust for example the ground and pound which he wouldve finished if he didnt take a layoff so imagine when he start to get his legs under him like he did 3rd round itll be murder time will tell for the rematech now that he is fully back sowhen he win the next fight watch how pple will jump on the bandwagon hes a fighter unlike most keyboard educated warriors i dont look at replies from this thread anyways all i gotta say is as of June 2 he will be more dangeous like he usually is nobody comes back stronger after losses than the man himself!

Translation;)

What kind of a fighter eats his way up 45 pounds above his limit?

One with zero self disipline which has been the knock on Rampage since day one.

He just doesn;t work hard enough in training.

Translation;)

Ahh, I see. Hmm. Well then. Next.

]After the rampage loss pple tryin to throw him down the drain like hes trash talking about how other fighters would destroy for him to have 15 months of ring rust drop from 250 to 205 in 8 weeks and rashad still had trouble with him rampage missed alot of shots due to rust for example the ground and pound which he wouldve finished if he didnt take a layoff so imagine when he start to get his legs under him like he did 3rd round itll be murder time will tell for the rematech now that he is fully back sowhen he win the next fight watch how pple will jump on the bandwagon hes a fighter unlike most keyboard educated warriors i dont look at replies from this thread anyways all i gotta say is as of June 2 he will be more dangeous like he usually is nobody comes back stronger after losses than the man himself!

OH...

See, I had to quote are remove your retard font choice to read that.

This UFC fan knew from the start that Rampage wasn't sh*t to Sugar Rashad.Sure he packs a punch, but as we all saw Rashad wasn't the type to keep down. As far as the trassh talk goes, that's everybody does and if you can"t handle it then it's good that you never read this thread anyway, son.

who smoked cigs while filmin the movie?

who came into camp 45 lbs overweight?

who said he considered rashad a tuneup fight?

who came in with a bad gameplan when he absolutely knew what rashads plan was?

he looked pretty bad against a fighter i think he would beat if he never woulda quit the first scheduled fight. he wasted all the time he coulda been gettin better to make a corny movie and looked slow, tired and not the same

Archived