Bisping vs Belcher

pellepelle

I think this would be a great matchup, Both figters are comming of wins and are hungry for a title shot.

I think Belcher will puch and overwhelm Bisping, And what i have seen of Bisping he dosent preform well when someone pushes him back with kicks and punches..

If the fight happens i have Belcher win in late 2r by tko or ko..

No fan of either fighter just an intresting matchup IMO

What do you think?

Quote: Fighting is never the answer, except when the question is what's never the answer - Cleveland Brown....

a few years ago i would say bisping, but he looks so much smaller and dosnt have the power he once possessed. he dosnt do anything except backpeddle either.

belcher has been one of my favs for awhile now, most definatly when he walk wilson goveia to the cage and punched till some1 was out. hes awesome

Yeah good shout. Would be a good match up, imo bisping would get the decision if it went the distance. He looked pretty good against miller, but belcher is a better fighter so would be good to watch (I like to back the underdog :)).

I think that Bisping would win by decision with his takedowns. Bisping has very good ground and pound aswell.

I agree with this Belcher has pretty poor wrestling and Bisping could quite easily take him down and pound him out if he wanted to a la Denis Kang. But knowing Bisping he'd probably stand and make it into a much tougher fight to call

I think that Bisping would win by decision with his takedowns. Bisping has very good ground and pound aswell.

I agree with this Belcher has pretty poor wrestling and Bisping could quite easily take him down and pound him out if he wanted to a la Denis Kang. But knowing Bisping he'd probably stand and make it into a much tougher fight to call

Scotty90 and K22UFC i think Bispings gnp is overrated. And this is why and tell me if im wrong' date=' i cant remember bisping taking someone down who isnt rocked or gased and using his gnp,

And i dont think Bisping will rock or gas out Belcher do you?

thats a nice quote from clevland haha

was it supposed to be your sig?

haha no becaus i dont know how to make a sig, so i dont even try =)

Belcher is to good for Bisping and the fight would never happen... Bisping only gets fights he will easily win so fighting someone with talent would be unlikely...

Bisping is screaming for a shot at A.Silva so i think he will get a talented figher to prove he can hang with the top dogs. who is Nate fighting next maybe he vs bisping =)

Scotty90 and K22UFC i think Bispings gnp is overrated. And this is why and tell me if im wrong, i cant remember bisping taking someone down who isnt rocked or gased and using his gnp,

Didn't it say in the intro to Bispings fight with Miller that he completes 65% of his takedowns when the average is 45% or something. Anyway from what i have seen of Belcher his TDD is pretty poor and Bisping is big for the weight and a cardio machine

Bisping is screaming for a shot at A.Silva so i think he will get a talented figher to prove he can hang with the top dogs. who is Nate fighting next maybe he vs bisping =)

I hope Nate gets to fight him soon he'll knock his **** out like Hendo did I'll enjoy that fight alot...As for hanging with the big dogs thats a laugh he had what 4 fights with top fighters and lost all 4 well 3 of them even though Matt Hamil beat his ****.... When is Bisping going to get good enough to muster up enough skill to beat anyone worth a crap?

Scotty90 and K22UFC i think Bispings gnp is overrated. And this is why and tell me if im wrong' date=' i cant remember bisping taking someone down who isnt rocked or gased and using his gnp,

Didn't it say in the intro to Bispings fight with Miller that he completes 65% of his takedowns when the average is 45% or something. Anyway from what i have seen of Belcher his TDD is pretty poor and Bisping is big for the weight and a cardio machine[/quote']

Yes thats probebly right, but if you gasout your apponent or rocks them, then the takedowndefence will be crappy and you will be able to take them down.

. and the stats go up...

I can remember Bisping taking people down when they are gased or rocked but i cant remember him taking someone down in the first round and use his gnp on a fresh apponent?

Im in no way saying that it is like this, its seems like it to ME. and please tell me if im wrong?

I hope Nate gets to fight him soon he'll knock his **** out like Hendo did I'll enjoy that fight alot...As for hanging with the big dogs thats a laugh he had what 4 fights with top fighters and lost all 4 well 3 of them even though Matt Hamil beat his ****.... When is Bisping going to get good enough to muster up enough skill to beat anyone worth a crap?

If Nate fights him he will get ko?d ......Yeah he cant hang with the top dogs but its funny to se him try, like when he tried to hang with Hendo i enjoyed that alot to.... =)

Archived