Rampage Wanted Me To Say It

WhoxThexMan

After the rampage loss pple tryin to throw him down the drain like hes trash talking about how other fighters would destroy for him to have 15 months of ring rust drop from 250 to 205 in 8 weeks and rashad still had trouble with him rampage missed alot of shots due to rust for example the ground and pound which he wouldve finished if he didnt take a layoff so imagine when he start to get his legs under him like he did 3rd round itll be murder time will tell for the rematech now that he is fully back sowhen he win the next fight watch how pple will jump on the bandwagon hes a fighter unlike most keyboard educated warriors i dont look at replies from this thread anyways all i gotta say is as of June 2 he will be more dangeous like he usually is nobody comes back stronger after losses than the man himself! So for all you guys that kiss azz go watch chuck in theaters kiss his some more jaw made of sheet rock rampage sells tickets buddy

whats a rematech?.............and those who threw him down the drain after this loss arent his true fans anyways....rampage will be back hopefully better than ever...

he will be champ again. hes only 31. he just has to start using his wrestling and i think he should go train at American top team

Archived