Future of the UFC

Spooky1

Jon Jones and John Hathaway

theyre both under 23 years old

Jon jones beat the sh*t out of Brandon vera (im still crying about that...)

and Hathaway as we all saw just Murdered Diego Sanchez

and at such young ages they have so much improvement ahead of them

and so much more fights how do you see their careers goin along?

i say that Bones is champ by the end of 2011 maybe even earlier

Hathaway, i can see him in contention

but haha GSP? hes not beating him

bones could be in contention but he passed up a chance at little nog and hasnt fought anyone top ten, he needs at least two fights in top ten and then beat a contender would get him a title fight, and hathaway vs gsp. think about it vs matt hughes, koscheck, alves, fitch. hes going to get a loss somewhere

bones could be in contention but he passed up a chance at little nog and hasnt fought anyone top ten' date=' he needs at least two fights in top ten and then beat a contender would get him a title fight, and hathaway vs gsp. think about it vs matt hughes, koscheck, alves, fitch. hes going to get a loss somewhere[/quote']

+1

Hey, I'm on the Hathaway bandwaggon. He looked awesome against Sanchez and he seems to have a very good base skill wise

That said, There are a 101 things that can happen in the coming months and years that might change the picture completely.

The future still belongs in my opinion to the current "top tier" (BJ, Edgar, GSP, Silva, Shogun, Evans, Carwin, Brock [n my opinion] going light to heavy). Of course there are others that I blatently left out so don't jump...

Guys like Hathaway have a very good chance joining that group in years to come. I for one, hope he does.

bones could be in contention but he passed up a chance at little nog and hasnt fought anyone top ten' date=' he needs at least two fights in top ten and then beat a contender would get him a title fight, and hathaway vs gsp. think about it vs matt hughes, koscheck, alves, fitch. hes going to get a loss somewhere[/quote']

just cause he gets a loss somewhere down the line doesnt mean he cant be the future...

i find it funny you included matt hughes name with people who are actually good.

Archived