New word when somebody loses there hype

cmckay1406051840

They got "Yager'd"

You mean' date='they got Machida'd.[/quote']

sorry your both late but it's called being duffee'd

Hey guys' date=' I heard somebody got Pudz'd?[/quote']

Soon to be Brock'ed

i love 'em all, lol!

Can't be Yager'd. This guy was never good, he just beat up some REAL losers to look impressive.

I never gave him a chance to go to the finals, and this was pretty much why. It was fairly apparant from the way he fought that he was a complete bully, and the second anyone touched him he would start to whither.

Me too' date='but the Machida'd was the biggest hype of them all you have to admit.[/quote']

machida went 8-0 in the octagon and lost his first round in the octagon the first time he fought shogun...how was he the biggest hype? he proved himself over and over, gets 1 loss on his record and now it was all hype? im confused unless your calling shogun a complete can who cant fight (which hes not) your comment is idiotic...................

and as for this thread the name your lookin for is soon to be jones'd

machida went 8-0 in the octagon and lost his first round in the octagon the first time he fought shogun...how was he the biggest hype? he proved himself over and over' date=' gets 1 loss on his record and now it was all hype? im confused unless your calling shogun a complete can who cant fight (which hes not) your comment is idiotic...................

and as for this thread the name your lookin for is soon to be jones'd[/quote']

I'd call it the biggest hype based on the fact that he was never on thr radar til he knocked out Thiago,and then Rashad.Then the biggest bandwagon in history was born,then derailed.Come to think of it you were probably one of the ones crying that he would never ever lose,now that's just all hype isn't it?So therefore,Shogun is no can but much better than the Hype of Machida.

I believe he was 18-0 before his demise.

My bad i look stupid but i still think "hype" isn't the right word. He did get his **** handed to him by Shogun and he did have one of the largest bandwagon's in history but he's still a really skilled fighter.

Machida was KO'd' date=' he didn't quit on his chair or get KTFO by some can after dominating the whole fight.[/quote']

So what does any of this have to do with hype?He was hyped to be the greatest,never to be defeated champion.Did you noticed how it turned out?He lost his hype,just like this thread states,read it and weep.

So what does any of this have to do with hype?He was hyped to be the greatest' date='never to be defeated champion.Did you noticed how it turned out?He lost his hype,just like this thread states,read it and weep.[/quote']

^ Obviously a Shogun nutter. I've said it before, Shogun fans have to be the absolute worst fans. I would hate to see what you would be like if Shogun actually lost to Machida. OMG the whining, denial and excuses would be unbearable.

Machida lived up to the hype, beating all comers up to Shogun. I don't think that Shogun will be as successful. I seriously doubt it.

Hype is for building up someone that hasn't really done much. Like Duffee. And getting destroyed by someone like Russow is well.... lol. That's a hype killer.

^ Obviously a Shogun nutter. I've said it before' date=' Shogun fans have to be the absolute worst fans. I would hate to see what you would be like if Shogun actually lost to Machida. OMG the whining, denial and excuses would be unbearable.

Machida lived up to the hype, beating all comers up to Shogun. I don't think that Shogun will be as successful. I seriously doubt it.

Hype is for building up someone that hasn't really done much. Like Duffee. And getting destroyed by someone like Russow is well.... lol. That's a hype killer.[/quote']

So now I'm a Shogun nutter,you sound like a sour Machida fan that cannot stand the fact your boy will never have gold again.Wagons lost it's wheels,and poor dumbo(ears) has no more hype to spew.You could always hop on the Rashad bandwagon,lots of room over there I'm sure.

Archived