The BOTS Are Out to Get Me!!!!!!

tuf1_

I fear the end is near for me fellas. The bots want me a done-dada. Over the passed few weeks I have made several threads titled something to the effect of "Don't Buy This Crap" in hopes of the spammers stealing the thread title. They didn't bite. Instead their thread title of choice to steal has repeatedly been "It's Time to Get Rid of TUF" Coincidence?? I think not.

If I disappear, you guys know why. Who will stay with me. ArcaneKnight, do you think you could send your boy Anderson and ex-boy Machida to protect me. I'll even go as far to ask Fast to say a prayer for me.

Nah, it's all a simple misunderstanding. I made a thread in TUF forum section talking about how it's "Time to Get Rid of TUF". The bots are trying to take my street cred and have people open their posts with MY thread title. It's time to get rid of these bots, they are growing too strong.

I fear the end is near for me fellas. The bots want me a done-dada. Over the passed few weeks I have made several threads titled something to the effect of "Don't Buy This Crap" in hopes of the spammers stealing the thread title. They didn't bite. Instead their thread title of choice to steal has repeatedly been "It's Time to Get Rid of TUF" Coincidence?? I think not.

If I disappear' date=' you guys know why. Who will stay with me. ArcaneKnight, do you think you could send your boy Anderson and ex-boy Machida to protect me. I'll even go as far to ask Fast to say a prayer for me.[/quote']

album-you-fail-me.jpg

Archived