Do you think the UFC should host a fight with 3 or more fighters in the ring?

Sonicboomin

I wouldn't mind seeing the UFC host a fight where its like a brawl and you have 3 or 4 guys in the ring at the same time. I know it changes the fighting game more but it makes things more interesting because you would always have to have your guard up for other person. Also, it leads to more knockouts and blows you don't see coming.

I'm not really sure how you would score the fight but I'm sure someone can come up with something. I personally would like to see the fight go for 3 five min rounds and the same rules apply as in the one on one fights. Except it goes till there is just one fighter left in the ring. If someone taps out, gets knocked out, or can't continue than they don't get to finish the fight and the other fighters resume without them.

This type of fighting makes sure that when you get a unanimous decision you really have a pretty good idea of who won the fight and at the very least you get to see some good shots and its never a dull fight.

I wouldn't mind seeing the UFC host a fight where its like a brawl and you have 3 or 4 guys in the ring at the same time. I know it changes the fighting game more but it makes things more interesting because you would always have to have your guard up for other person. Also' date=' it leads to more knockouts and blows you don't see coming.[/b']

I'm not really sure how you would score the fight but I'm sure someone can come up with something. I personally would like to see the fight go for 3 five min rounds and the same rules apply as in the one on one fights.

No. I'm sorry. First of all you called it a ring. It's an octagon. It's impossible to do that without anyone getting seriously injured or having a 3 on 1 beatdown....oh nevermind. Who's next?

Some of you all are just hardcore. I get real tired of seeing guy on top of guy for 5 min each round with very little action and sometimes the whole fight card turns out like that. At least with this you basically have one fight that you know is gonna be good. I know it changes the game but sometimes a fight isn't against just one opponent.

I mean, you don't thrown in the best fighters in the UFC for this kind of match. You could use those sucky fighters that have not been winning and are on there way out of the UFC but if they win this fight or come in second than there could possibly be a chance that they get back in the UFC. Its better than just cutting them and you really find out who really wants to stay in the UFC.

Guest [Deleted User]
I wouldn't mind seeing the UFC host a fight where its like a brawl and you have 3 or 4 guys in the ring at the same time. I know it changes the fighting game more but it makes things more interesting because you would always have to have your guard up for other person. Also, it leads to more knockouts and blows you don't see coming.

I'm not really sure how you would score the fight but I'm sure someone can come up with something. I personally would like to see the fight go for 3 five min rounds and the same rules apply as in the one on one fights. Except it goes till there is just one fighter left in the ring. If someone taps out, gets knocked out, or can't continue than they don't get to finish the fight and the other fighters resume without them.

I HOPE ur not being serious.

I get it. Your from the SF forums and trying to drive the last nail in this coffin we call the "UFC Fourm" Must be something like that because no one can be as stupid as this naturally. :mad:

Well at least it provides for an entertaining fight on the fight card no matter who you throw in. Your gonna see something and thats the whole point of watching a fight is to see a knockout or heavy blows.

I'm not saying every fight card has to have one of these but I think it would help. At least it makes your no name/sucky fighters interesting.

I wouldn't mind seeing the UFC host a fight where its like a brawl and you have 3 or 4 guys in the ring at the same time. I know it changes the fighting game more but it makes things more interesting because you would always have to have your guard up for other person. Also' date=' it leads to more knockouts and blows you don't see coming.

I HOPE ur not being serious.[/quote']

Only as serious as a unanimous decision in a fight

Some of you all are just hardcore. I get real tired of seeing guy on top of guy for 5 min each round with very little action and sometimes the whole fight card turns out like that. At least with this you basically have one fight that you know is gonna be good. I know it changes the game but sometimes a fight isn't against just one opponent.

Either this is a joke or MMA just isn't your sport...

Either this is a joke or MMA just isn't your sport...

I am into MMA but on every fight card there is at least one bad or boring fight. I just think adding something like this to a fight card would make it up to the fans so that away it balances things out. Maybe you didn't see such a great fight with a unanimous decision but then you throw this in and you get to see a knockout or two or three.

I really don't understand why some of you all just don't want to see it? I am not saying to throw in the best fighters in the UFC. This is the kind of fight that is reserved just for people that may barely make the UFC or people that are about to leave the UFC because they are not winning enough fights. It basically provides opportunity that would not have existed without such a fight because either the guy that may barely make UFC may never get to fight in UFC and the guy that is on his way out at least he gets another chance just to make sure. Hell the guy on his way out just might wanna go out with a bang.

It beats the hell out of just cutting the fighters and not even getting to see a show.

I am into MMA but on every fight card there is at least one bad or boring fight. I just think adding something like this to a fight card would make it up to the fans so that away it balances things out. Maybe you didn't see such a great fight with a unanimous decision but then you throw this in and you get to see a knockout or two or three.

I really don't understand why some of you all just don't want to see it? I am not saying to throw in the best fighters in the UFC. This is the kind of fight that is reserved just for people that may barely make the UFC or people that are about to leave the UFC because they are not winning enough fights. It basically provides opportunity that would have existed without such a fight because either the guy that may barely make UFC may never get to fight in UFC and the guy that is on his way out at least he gets another chance just to make sure. Hell the guy on his way out just might wanna go out with a bang.

It beats the hell out of just cutting the fighters and not even getting to see a show.

what brand of " MMA " are you into ? is this the logo ?

wwe.jpg

Guest [Deleted User]

MMA is not your sport dude if you want to watch ko's that bad go just tape yourself running into a brick wall that will solve your problem. For me I LOVE unanimous decisions it just makes the fight a lot better for example Machida v Shogun 1 i didnt know if I would have cried, shat, pissed, or slapped the sh*t outta the guy sitting next to me in theatre after the decision truly an amazing moment. I HATE 1st round ko's and I would like ALL main events to be 5 rds.

So I guess you all are just fine with cutting fighters. I just don't get it. You might as well get to see them beat the hell out of each other on the way out instead of just letting them walk away.

Hell even if you don't want to put it on a fight card than just host on SPIKE TV. Make it a free show and see how many people tune in.

Well at least it provides for an entertaining fight on the fight card no matter who you throw in. Your gonna see something and thats the whole point of watching a fight is to see a knockout or heavy blows.

I'm not saying every fight card has to have one of these but I think it would help. At least it makes your no name/sucky fighters interesting.

No, the whole point of watching a fight is to not see "a knockout or heavy blows." Some of us actually fight and watch MMA because it is the most dynamic and physically grueling sport there is. We want to see flawless technique and skill. We don't watch to just see two guys pound on each other and hope one of them gets hurt. Go watch Felony Fights you redneck. You're an embarrassment to MMA fans.

So I guess you all are just fine with cutting fighters. I just don't get it. You might as well get to see them beat the hell out of each other on the way out instead of just letting them walk away.

Hell even if you don't want to put it on a fight card than just host on SPIKE TV. Make it a free show and see how many people tune in.

Not only do I think you are an idiot, I think you are suffering some significant issues, I hope you get professional resolved soon.

I really don't understand why some of you all just don't want to see it? I am not saying to throw in the best fighters in the UFC. This is the kind of fight that is reserved just for people that may barely make the UFC or people that are about to leave the UFC because they are not winning enough fights. It basically provides opportunity that would not have existed without such a fight because either the guy that may barely make UFC may never get to fight in UFC and the guy that is on his way out at least he gets another chance just to make sure. Hell the guy on his way out just might wanna go out with a bang.

You're asking for a circus. Write to Vince McMahon and tell him to bring back the blood for ya.

Not trying to be an a**hole, but with your idea, we might as well play football with baseball caps. Here's an idea:

Setup the cap wearing football players. Have the center pitch the ball to the quarterback who in turn swings a bat. After the qb hits the baseball, the running back (with football already in hand) tries to reach the exact spot where the baseball lands without getting destroyed. That's a 1st inning.

But, if the quarterback swings and misses, he can still defend himself and the baseball with his trusty bat, beating anyone in his path. He then has to throw the baseball to one of the wide receivers wearing a baseball glove or bunt for a 2nd down.

Sound fun?

If this guy is not serious, he/she/it is on par with AK, SCOv(whichever) and Kristufa. The OP and his replies as well as some of the other replies (Doc for example) have had me dieing for a minute. If SB is serious all I have to say is, NNNNNOOOOO and WTF is Hell in Call?

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!

Maybe it is 1 way too stop Anderson Silva tho eh? Make him fight Vitor and Chael.. They can share the belt and the winnings, IF they win..

NO, SERIOUSLY...

I had a great laugh reading this, especially the WWF logo part... brilliant.

I mean' date=' you don't thrown in the best fighters in the UFC for this kind of match. You could use those sucky fighters that have not been winning and are on there way out of the UFC but if they win this fight or come in second than there could possibly be a chance that they get back in the UFC. Its better than just cutting them and you really find out who really wants to stay in the UFC.[/quote']

or u could put 2 pitbulls in a pit and bet on it.

I mean' date=' you don't thrown in the best fighters in the UFC for this kind of match. You could use those sucky fighters that have not been winning and are on there way out of the UFC but if they win this fight or come in second than there could possibly be a chance that they get back in the UFC. Its better than just cutting them and you really find out who really wants to stay in the UFC.[/quote']

[ATTACH]1421[/ATTACH]

Hey dont feed This wwe fan boy. Vince McMahon is his hero and the Hulkster still rules in the Sonicboom house hold. I bet this guy Followed Brock to the UFC but cannot yet understand that the WWE is FAKE whilst MMA is for REAL Where guys get real broken bones and real cuts . Next he will be asking for a ladder match or a money in the bank match that wins you a title shot at any time even if the champion has just had a thirty minute fight lol

I wouldn't mind seeing the UFC host a fight where its like a brawl and you have 3 or 4 guys in the ring at the same time.

Congratulations, that is the most retarded thing I have ever seen posted on here.

I can't believe this is an actual train of though for someone!

Sonicboomin has gotta be someone else in the forum just having a laugh!

On the other hand if hes serious, I think he needs to stick to pro wrestling.

Doobster, youve got me curious man, what does your avatar say under the Jiu Jitsu??

I wouldn't mind seeing the UFC host a fight where its like a brawl and you have 3 or 4 guys in the ring at the same time. I know it changes the fighting game more but it makes things more interesting because you would always have to have your guard up for other person. Also' date=' it leads to more knockouts and blows you don't see coming.

This type of fighting makes sure that when you get a unanimous decision you really have a pretty good idea of who won the fight and at the very least you get to see some good shots and its never a dull fight.[/quote']

The answer is no...

This type of fighting makes sure that when you get a unanimous decision you really have a pretty good idea of who won the fight and at the very least you get to see some good shots and its never a dull fight.[/quote']

Google "San Do" if that's what you are into. Not for the UFC at all!

how bout no... Up here in Alaska they decided to have the first ever tag team match in MMA history. I dident bother going that night cause I found it to be a joke and i herd from a few of my buddies that it was just that. That same night they had a cops VS cons theme. I just figured that the AFC(Alacka Fighting Champion) must be having a low turn out to do something like that.

Archived