Is James Toney even training?

Hazard30

From what i've seen of him and his videos, im wondering if this guy is even training the ground game. Like he seems pretty intent on just punching, like I know UFC guys say one thing but do another to mess with the opponents head. But I don't that is what this guy is doing..I think he legit thinks that what he says is going to work.

Lol this is so funny. So true though. Makes me think of James Toney as even more of a joke.

Couture will hold him against the cage and Toney is screwed. If Couture takes it to the ground' date=' its done.

But seriously i literally laughed out loud reading this.[/quote']

I dont even see couture holding him against the cage cause that gives toney a chance to dirty box from the clinch... Couture will take it straight to the ground and mash the big mouths head into the canvas... I kinda feel sorry for this guy.

yeah no doubt how this is gonna play out. randys gonna shoot for a double as soon as he's in range. i think randy will win by submission in the first minute or two. i'll give tonney a punchers chance. if he wins it'll also probably be in the first minute or two. either way short fight.

Archived