Most hated?

Junglebird

chael right now cuz hes being a ******...also chuck liddell i used to like him but in this tuf season hes being a d0uche imo....but i usually dont hate any fighter on a regular basis...altho sometimes it may seem like i do, seems like whenever anyone posts about who they think is gonna win a match all of a sudden im a hater of the other guy...meh oh well life goes on

I don;t see why people hate GSP, he's a nice guy. I hate Chael Sonnen, that guy is stupid for thinking he can defeat Silva, I also hate him for talking crap about the 205 division. He'll get his **** kicked by most of them, and he already got choked out by Forrest.

What fighter do you dislike the most?

I added very popular fighters too for the hater's sake. Like GSP' date=' BJ, and Fedor. Generally loved, but they have a lot of haters too.

My vote... CHAEL! UAGHHHHH![/quote']

LOL, i voted BJ. Won't miss any of his fights, he is a great fighter, but i can't stand the guy. Maybe if he didn't speak. Might catch some grief for this but whatever. The guy just seems like a duesch to me. Same thing with Hughes. At least Kos is a duesch, but playing the part of a heel.

Let's make this a bit more interesting.

Most hated fighter: Chael Sonnen

Most hated fans of a fighter: GSP ****s' date=' with Shogun ****s in a close second.[/quote']

I could tell that u just hate whoever is Champion......I've always been a Shogun fan....it's sad how all the Machida fans abandoned ship once he got knocked out

I don;t see why people hate GSP' date=' he's a nice guy. I hate Chael Sonnen, that guy is stupid for thinking he can defeat Silva, I also hate him for talking crap about the 205 division. He'll get his **** kicked by most of them, and he already got choked out by Forrest.[/quote']

I know he talks as if he could beat Machida.....The 205 division is my favorite weight class

Tito Ortiz and Kos are the only ones I dislike - I personally like a fighter that adds interest to the fights by getting into a bit of smack talk and also pisses off his oponents fans, its quite funny, I dont judge the guy on it - Chael Sonnen has actually done Anderson a favour - I didnt think he would be the fans favourite after the Maia fight lol

Archived