Help!!

Mccartan

So i have 2 laptops one needs fixed and the repair shop wants ?25($36) to fix it and my other laptop which is also broken i dont want fixed for many reasons has viruses ,the inside bit were the charger should connect to is broke so the guy said if i give him my broken laptop which i dont want repared he will fix my other one for free and i dont no if i am getting ripped of oh and btw the laptop that i dont want repaired cost me ?300 ($440) what would u guys do.

So i have 2 laptops one needs fixed and the repair shop wants ?25($36) to fix it and my other laptop which is also broken i dont want fixed for many reasons has viruses ' date='the inside bit were the charger should connect to is broke so the guy said if i give him my broken laptop which i dont want repared he will fix my other one for free and i dont no if i am getting ripped of oh and btw the laptop that i dont want repaired cost me ?300 ($440) what would u guys do.[/quote']

Just keep your virus laptop and pay 36 dollars to pay for the other one.

keep both pay the $$$$

the guy will just clean up the viruses an sell for profit, it's what most of the " IT/computing" shops would do, that or strip it for the decent part to build a better laptop for himself

i work in IT an to be honest i've done it myself an know guys who do that kinda stuff every day, get urself a really got anti virus like antivir an a reg cleaner, some anti malware software an just sort the virus infected laptop

Archived