Sign in to follow this  
Muay_Thai_Leeds

5 USA and TUF - WTF?? (UK)

What is going on with Five USA and TUF? we get it at midnight because of a new series that is basically a computer game made into a series, (he even looks like the gameplay) so annoying!!

Its the best show on this channel by a mile!!!!

Why cant we have it at a decent time?

What is going on with Five USA and TUF? we get it at midnight because of a new series that is basically a computer game made into a series' date=' (he even looks like the gameplay) so annoying!!

Its the best show on this channel by a mile!!!!

Why cant we have it at a decent time?[/quote']

I agree, we often get shafted on ESPN too. I wouldn't sweat it man, the UFC's latest trend of constant take downs followed by 5 minutes of uneventful rolling around has even hit TUF now.

I agree' date=' we often get shafted on ESPN too. I wouldn't sweat it man, the UFC's latest trend of constant take downs followed by 5 minutes of uneventful rolling around has even hit TUF now.[/quote']

lol, true

I wouldnt mind staying up till 1 to watch it if there was some prime time show on or something but its just annoying the sh*t they put on before it

1 is hardly late on a weekend. its staying up to watch the finale with work the next day, thats the real pain in the ****.

also, i dont think the red dead thing is a series, just some one off promo to push the game around launch time.

1 is hardly late on a weekend. its staying up to watch the finale with work the next day' date=' thats the real pain in the ****.

also, i dont think the red dead thing is a series, just some one off promo to push the game around launch time.[/quote']

Its not late for a weekend but if I'm staying up till 1 I'm not normally watching tv.

I train at Pegasus, Almost went to Bad Company, was a toss up between the 2

Pegasus is up off burley road isnt it?

i used to do a little when i was teenager' date=' and was thinking of getting back into it. whats it like for beginers?[/quote']

Thats the one, he's looking for a new premises at the moment I think so they are using the Milford Rugby club, not really sure what happened, think a new premises fell through or something.

Its really good for beginners - I was a bit aprehensive like but yeah its good, he does the beginners class on mondays and wednesdays (twice a week for a month) for ?35 and by the end of it your decent at holding the pads (which is probably the hardest and most important thing to get good at) and you'll be doing everything else quite good too - sorry you probably know all that with you doing it already.

I've got a mate who decided to dive straight into the normal classes and it was just a waste of time for me, the pads werent there when I was going for combo's so it just gets a bit frustrating, its good if you can get a mate who moves along with you at the same level but there is always someone to train with.

I've heard good things about Bad Company too, they always have quite a lot of fighters fighting at the events that are put on

Thats the one' date=' he's looking for a new premises at the moment I think so they are using the Milford Rugby club, not really sure what happened, think a new premises fell through or something.

Its really good for beginners - I was a bit aprehensive like but yeah its good, he does the beginners class on mondays and wednesdays (twice a week for a month) for ?35 and by the end of it your decent at holding the pads (which is probably the hardest and most important thing to get good at) and you'll be doing everything else quite good too - sorry you probably know all that with you doing it already.

I've got a mate who decided to dive straight into the normal classes and it was just a waste of time for me, the pads werent there when I was going for combo's so it just gets a bit frustrating, its good if you can get a mate who moves along with you at the same level but there is always someone to train with.

I've heard good things about Bad Company too, they always have quite a lot of fighters fighting at the events that are put on[/quote']

Bad company has a lot of talent, seen a fair number of their guys at pretty much every event i've been too (only been to 3 though) . tbh, with all the champions they list on their website, i think it might be a bit intimidating for me trying to get back into. I don't know Milford Rugby club, where is it?

Bad company has a lot of talent' date=' seen a fair number of their guys at pretty much every event i've been too (only been to 3 though) . tbh, with all the champions they list on their website, i think it might be a bit intimidating for me trying to get back into. I don't know Milford Rugby club, where is it?[/quote']

I dont think so, a guy at Pegasus holds on of the HW UK titles - everyone is down to earth at any gym you go to, but I know what you mean, I felt the same. where abouts do you live? its near Morrisons in Kirkstall

The trainer from Pegasus is from here: http://www.leedsgym.co.uk/ I might check it out while he gets a new place, just feel like I'd be a traitor tho! lol

i live just off burley road, down by the itv building, so not exactly far from morrisons. just done a little bit of googling, and its only a minor deviation from journey back from work. might just push myself back into it.

ta for the info.