Sign in to follow this  
Mancunianbulldog

And the World Cup begins....

looking at the format I think winner of group C has a good chance to go on to semi final.

in the quarter final they will face either A#1 which is IMO france or mexico, or B#2 which isn't going to be Argentina.

Spain vs England final - am sticking by it.

like i said after the group stage its an easy path for the group c winner. but its likely they will meet brazil in the semi final.

like i said after the group stage its an easy path for the group c winner. but its likely they will meet brazil in the semi final.

All being well we'll breeze through this group.. Just hop Rooney 'n' Stevie G are firering on all cylinders.

well at least we didnt lose at our national sport to japan:)

Come on that was uncalled for, I mean its not like they lose at basketball or anything else.....:rolleyes:

Hart was terrible though... WOW!!!

Come on that was uncalled for' date=' I mean its not like they lose at basketball or anything else.....:rolleyes:

Hart was terrible though... WOW!!![/quote']

Basketball? didn't USA men basketball team lose to Argentina in the SF of the 2004 olypics?...

Basketball? didn't USA men basketball team lose to Argentina in the SF of the 2004 olypics?...

I was being sarcastic man look at the eyes rolled after the post... Anyway who your pic for Germany Australia?

I was loving it last night seeing Green commit that howler. Always good to see england do something like that :)

YES IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING HOW SCOTLAND DO IN THE GROUP STAGES!

OH WAIT A MINUTE!:P

YES IM LOOKING FORWARD TO SEEING HOW SCOTLAND DO IN THE GROUP STAGES!

OH WAIT A MINUTE!:P

I know we're s*it so it doesnt botrher me one bit.

I was being sarcastic man look at the eyes rolled after the post... Anyway who your pic for Germany Australia?

oh i so want to see Germany lose ! i have a bet with a friend so ...

Germany should become the first team in this one, to give an opponent a sound beating. I want Germany to lose, and I love Australians, but I don't see anything less than a 2-0 Germany...

Germany should become the first team in this one' date=' to give an opponent a sound beating. I want Germany to lose, and I love Australians, but I don't see anything less than a 2-0 Germany...[/quote']

Sig bet then.

Germany should become the first team in this one' date=' to give an opponent a sound beating. I want Germany to lose, and I love Australians, but I don't see anything less than a 2-0 Germany...[/quote']

.....this.

Want the Ausies FTF but Zee Germans are way too clinical in everything they do. Good game, best up to now! Up to now lol....

Sig bet then.

Still on? ;)

Just kidding man. When it comes to Germany, I hate to be right... The Germans are one of the top 4 or 5 teams in the world, and Australia is way behind them in soccer.

Still on? ;)

Just kidding man. When it comes to Germany' date=' I hate to be right... The Germans are one of the top 4 or 5 teams in the world, and Australia is way behind them in soccer.[/quote']

Well we got our bloody asses whooped... but on the positive side, Soccer is a huge sport in Germany, not so popular in Aus as Rugby and Cricket.

Well we got our bloody asses whooped... but on the positive side' date=' Soccer is a huge sport in Germany, not so popular in Aus as [b']Rugby [/b]and Cricket.

Yep, and I saw you guys kick some **** in that too.

Well we got our bloody asses whooped... but on the positive side' date=' Soccer is a huge sport in Germany, not so popular in Aus as Rugby and Cricket.[/quote']

....Very true.

Tell ya what. Really impressed with these constant refs - after the second analysts, from the first.

Definitely need to come back to this forum for World Cup discussion. The other forum has a very apparent lack of interest in football. Upsetting.

Definitely need to come back to this forum for World Cup discussion. The other forum has a very apparent lack of interest in football. Upsetting.

Ares yeah baby welcome back!

all yanks on the other site mate come back to the fold if only for a short while!

Alright Ares' date=' how you doing mate? :)[/quote']

Alright man, how about you? Still revelling in the glory of Leeds' promotion :D.

Exploded in a ball of unadulterated fury yesterday in a bar following Greens' blunder. Shocking. The Germans are loooking to be on excellent form, more so than anyone else so far (the French have blamed their poor performance on lack of sleep due to the vuvuzela disruption at night). Been good so far.

Alright man' date=' how about you? Still revelling in the glory of Leeds' promotion :D.

Exploded in a ball of unadulterated fury yesterday in a bar following Greens' blunder. Shocking. The Germans are loooking to be on excellent form, more so than anyone else so far (the French have blamed their poor performance on lack of sleep due to the vuvuzela disruption at night). Been good so far.[/quote']

Good stuff..... yeah, very well ta....

Hey the sleeping giant of English footie will be back in the Prem before ya know it.

Green......lol unbelievable :(

so fellow football fans' date=' was germany a giant or australia a baby. Thoughts, ideas discussions are encouraged.[/quote']

i do think it was more how bad australia was than how good the krauts were!

So Fellow football fans' date=' was Germany a giant or Australia a baby. Thoughts, ideas discussions are encouraged.[/quote']

The Germans played the neo-German game:

Fast

Accurate

Disciplined

This team has very little weaknesses in my opinion, and Australia is just not on the same level. That being said, the Aussies have nothing to be ashamed of. They have not shied away from the game, and did not "stay home" in hopes of not conceeding a goal.

Germany will at least repeat that score in this world cup.

Which should be of great interest to both potential rivals - Yep - USA and England.

I was impressed by Germany's through ball and off the ball running, with better finishing they could have scored at least two more goals. Still would like to see them against a better defensive team.

I am here!!!!!!!!!! Where is helium's ***** ****!!!!

Wow when was the last time Gerrard actually scored???

your language is offensive!

so mancunian,

I dont guess I can talk to much sh*t to you since it was a draw but good game overall. now that game 1 is over we are back to being buds! I can now cheer for england with you :)

your language is offensive!

so mancunian' date='

I dont guess I can talk to much sh*t to you since it was a draw but good game overall. now that game 1 is over we are back to being buds! I can now cheer for england with you :)[/quote']

Topman!

I believe Rob Green (goalie) is an American in an England shirt working undercover :P