Sign in to follow this  
xmattxdavisx

shogun vs rashad

shogun is my favorite fighter but he just recently had another knee surgery because of something that happend to in during the machida 2 fight and could possibly postpone his first defence and i have a really bad feeling that we will see the (forest&coleman) shogun when he fights rashad due to ring rust depending on how long it takes him to recover from the surgery or just the fact that hes had his knee worked on so many times so i think this could be a major prob for him and will probably loose his title via rashads wrestling skills wich he showed against his last two opponents........but i hope not lol.

i think cardio was more of an issue (due to lack of training) in the Griffin and Coleman fights...but he needs to make sure he agrees to a fight date that gives him ample time to regain his cardio...

shogun is my favorite fighter but he just recently had another knee surgery because of something that happend to in during the machida 2 fight and could possibly postpone his first defence and i have a really bad feeling that we will see the (forest&coleman) shogun when he fights rashad due to ring rust depending on how long it takes him to recover from the surgery or just the fact that hes had his knee worked on so many times so i think this could be a major prob for him and will probably loose his title via rashads wrestling skills wich he showed against his last two opponents........but i hope not lol.

the ****s are already getting their exuses ready... wonderful...

nobody cares who hugs whos nuts sombodys gotta like somebody and im just saying what i think will happen

yeah i know and im just trollin its all good

I like how he managed to make that whole rant one sentence.

Well thank god its not as serious as his other major knee injuries and surgeries. The surgery he had is considered a minor knee surgery and I think the main problem in the gump fight was cause his knee was already jacked up b4 the fight and made it worse during it while also gassing after the 1st. For the coleman fight, dude was out 4 a year and a half and was still trianing in a ring instead of an octagon. I think he will be perfectly fine when its time to face Rashad.

It wont make a difference' date=' rashad wins either way.[/quote']

How? Rashad is outclassed and matched. He has nothing to offer in this fight but his wrestling. Im sorry if ur impressed by his watered down GSP/Couture tactics cause I am not.

How? Rashad is outclassed and matched. He has nothing to offer in this fight but his wrestling. Im sorry if ur impressed by his watered down GSP/Couture tactics cause I am not.

Rashad will beat shogun by decision shoguns only chance is a ko because no way he submits rashad.

Rashad will beat shogun by decision shoguns only chance is a ko because no way he submits rashad.

Why doesnt he sub. him? Hes very much capable of doing so, his brother has bout 9 sub. wins on his record. Shoguns ground game is very good, might be the best in the division, hell his ground game is probably better than his stand up. After this fight is over, Rashads gona realize that he shoulda came into this fight with something more than just wrestling. Also, noticeing Rashads chin tolerance makes this a easy 1st title defense 4 shogun in my eyes. Dudes been knocked down and rocked like 5 times in his last 3 fights.

the ****s are already getting their exuses ready... wonderful...

you keep saying that as if a knee surgey has no affect a mans performance...its common sense moron...now stfu and quit trolling