Sign in to follow this  

Worst UFC Call Ever

Just wondering after the terrible mistake from UFC 115, what is the worst call in the UFC and any sport ever. Like the recent perfect game in baseball that didn't happen. I think the worst besides this call on Mac is the one on Amir against Jonny Hendricks in UFC 101

Amir vs Hendrix- Early Stoppage

Daley vs Kampman- Early Stoppage

Jones vs Hamill- The fight should of been stopped way before Jones got disqualified.

the prelims last night don't remember the fighters names but the guy was not out at all when yves stopped the fight.

Dana said he agreed with the stoppage & that refs aren't supposed to worry about time their job is to protect the fighter. I agree with him & he also said it would have been a draw which I also agree with because Rory did nothing that whole third round

you're smoking crack right?

i'm a Mir fan and he got owned

I think he may have been talking about the late stoppage... I hope cause Mir was out cold for a while

I think he may have been talking about the late stoppage... I hope cause Mir was out cold for a while

ah right well that makes sense apologies then

Amir vs Hendrix- Early Stoppage

Daley vs Kampman- Early Stoppage

Jones vs Hamill- The fight should of been stopped way before Jones got disqualified.

100% Agreed with all 3 of these

Just wondering after the terrible mistake from UFC 115' date=' what is the worst call in the UFC and any sport ever. Like the recent perfect game in baseball that didn't happen. I think the worst besides this call on Mac is the one on Amir against Jonny Hendricks in UFC 101[/quote']

what terrible mistake.. none of the 115 fights had bad judging or bad decitions..

****ing complainers...

The worst call is having Steve Mazzagatti ref in MMA.

Someone on this forum should make a highlight video of his pathetic failures as a ref.

^this

what terrible mistake.. none of the 115 fights had bad judging or bad decitions..

****ing complainers...

you obviously did not pay attention

Steve Mazzagatti declared a fight a TKO after someone was dropped by a horrible eye poke. That's pretty bad.

Stephan Bonnar lost a fight because he was headbutted.

Nate Marquardt lost against Thales Leites because a point was deducted for a shot to the back of the head that hit Leites in the side of his head. This is my personal least favorite.

Jon Jones should have won by stoppage before he was DQ'd, and even after he threw the illegal shots it should have been declared a NC in my opinion since Hamill couldn't continue because of his arm, not his smashed face(and since it was already decided the punishment was a point deduction and standing them both back up).

Bisbing vs Hammil. Kinda reminds me of Roy Jones getting robbed at the Olympics' date=' both times the judges were very biased toward the fighter from their country[/quote']

Split decision, with the American judges giving the win to Bisping and the Brit giving it to Hammill. Research before condemnation!

The thing that bugged me about the danzig stoppage is the way he checked to see if he was out.It was total wwf style.He just picked up his arm and then waved his arms in the air to calll the fight.Didnt seem like he waited for a reaction.If he waited a split second more and was paying attention he woulda seen danzig calling him off.

Bisbing vs Hammil. Kinda reminds me of Roy Jones getting robbed at the Olympics' date=' both times the judges were very biased toward the fighter from their country[/quote']

Sorry man I didn't mean decisions, cause thats been done so many times before, I mean the refs fault not the judges

What?? Do you have a personal vendetta against Kampman? He was out on his feet' date=' man.[/quote']

yeah Kampmann was getting jacked up...he just wasn't hittin the ground...he stopped returning punches a while before the stoppage...

matt brown vs pete sell

what in gadzooks was yves lavinge thinking

I don't think he was..or he wanted Sell to suffer injuries. Yves is garbage, unfortunately a lot of the refs are closer to terrible than any good. Big John needs his license back!

yeah Kampmann was getting jacked up...he just wasn't hittin the ground...he stopped returning punches a while before the stoppage...

Exactly, I really can't believe someone thought that was an early stoppage.

I don't think he was..or he wanted Sell to suffer injuries. Yves is garbage' date=' unfortunately a lot of the refs are closer to terrible than any good. Big John needs his license back![/quote']

big john, herb dean, and josh rosenthal should be the ONLY refs for the UFC

big john' date=' herb dean, and josh rosenthal should be the ONLY refs for the UFC[/quote']

Yeah, Yamasaki is good too. He's had his bad moments..but nowhere near that of Mazagatti or Mirgliota (Don't like 'em don't care about their spelling)

I like Mirgliota for grabbing Paul Daley by the throat after he sucker punched Kos

He should have intervened before that incident occurred. You could tell from Daley's demeanor that he wasn't going over there to give him a hug.

He should have intervened before that incident occurred. You could tell from Daley's demeanor that he wasn't going over there to give him a hug.

I agree Daley looked pissed off plus Kos had been talking into his ear whilst he was on the floor just before this and Kos was never going to be saying anything pleasant was he

I agree Daley looked pissed off plus Kos had been talking into his ear whilst he was on the floor just before this and Kos was never going to be saying anything pleasant was he

no one thought paul daley was a big enough d-bag to sucker punch kos after the bell

neither did the ref so he didnt think anything of it

now we know

not the refs fault

no one thought paul daley was a big enough d-bag to sucker punch kos after the bell

neither did the ref so he didnt think anything of it

now we know

not the refs fault

This. Dan even said afterward that he thought Daley was just going to give him a hug, and talked about how he's seen so many fighters "beef" before the fight and then smash it afterward - ala Serra and Hughes.

100% Agreed with all 3 of these

eh not too much daley kampman, id understand if kampman was moving his head or doing a better job blocking or trying to clinch but he was just standing there eatin punches

it was a tad early but shouldnt be in the worst

yves edward vs josh tompson i think, LATEST stoppage ever it was josh tryin a backfist nd yves kicked him right in the face nd gave him like 10 punches to his unconcsious body while mazigati just casually walked over to him it was terrible

arvloski vs cabbage too