Brocks the champ

vangough

If brock was never in The WWE every one would be hugging his nutz Face it brock is the CHAMP let me say it again BROCK IS THE CHAMP how does it feel to hear it..

Disrespecting brock on hit lack of respect that i understand hands down,But to bash his ablity to Wrestle and his size and power just shows how slow many of you are in the head ..

So what about some of the Wreslters in the WWE who won gold in the Olympics that represented the USA i guess your ashamed of that also? The WWE is easy money you role play an get payed big cash get over it guys

If brock was never in The WWE every one would be hugging his nutz Face it brock is the CHAMP let me say it again BROCK IS THE CHAMP how does it feel to hear it..

Disrespecting brock on hit lack of respect that i understand hands down' date='But to bash his ablity to Wrestle and his size and power just shows how slow many of you are in the head ..

So what about some of the Wreslters in the WWE who won gold in the Olympics that represented the USA i guess your ashamed of that also? The WWE is easy money you role play an get payed big cash get over it guys[/quote']

if Brock Lesnar was not a famous wwe wrestler, he would not have gotten into the ufc after just 1 mma fight

He would not have gotten a ufc title match after losing his first ufc fight to Mir and then winning a decision against Herring

If he wasnt in the wwe noone would even know his name

Disrespecting brock on hit lack of respect that i understand hands down' date='But to bash his ablity to Wrestle and his size and power just shows how slow many of you are in the head ..

So what about some of the Wreslters in the WWE who won gold in the Olympics that represented the USA i guess your ashamed of that also? The WWE is easy money you role play an get payed big cash get over it guys[/quote']

Without mentioning names, I bash him for only beating "an old man"....a now "former" UFC fighter , IN A DECISION!!!! at that......and oh ya, that "guy" Shane Carwin ALSO beat wayyyyy more devastatingly. Mmm hmmm some resume he has...

yeah well, if he gets thru Carwin he might have to face this guy....

if Brock Lesnar was not a famous wwe wrestler' date=' he would not have gotten into the ufc after just 1 mma fight

He would not have gotten a ufc title match after losing his first ufc fight to Mir and then winning a decision against Herring

If he wasnt in the wwe noone would even know his name[/quote']

So what?

He is a famous WWE wrestler.

He did get into the UFC.

He did get a title shot after losing to Mir and then beating Herring... AND HE WON IT!

Stop the whining already.

Archived