GSP FAN's UFC - DREAM CARD

ArcaneKnight

LW : Clay Guida vs. Sean Sherk

WW : John Fitch vs. Matt Hughes

MW : Chael Sonnen vs. Jake Shields

WW : GSP vs. Josh Koscheck

LHW : The new found wrestler in Rashad Evans vs. Randy Couture Classic wrestling vs Greco Roman wrestling/dirty boxing match up.

UFC undercard fights

Tito Ortiz vs. Jason Brilz

Brock Lesnar vs. Roy Nelson

There isn't a GSP fan alive that wouldn't buy this card.

LHW : The new found wrestler in Rashad Evans vs. Randy Couture Classic wrestling vs Greco Roman wrestling/dirty boxing match up.

UFC undercard fights

LOL, what a garbage card. But you're right...that's a wrestling fans wetdream..

Lesnar on the undercard....lol..

UFC undercard fights

Hahahahahahahahaha, this is the best thing you've ever posted!!! Hahahahahaha!!!!!!

UFC undercard fights

I would watch it simply because they are fights but I would be screaming at the television the entire time ><

No no no' date='this is clearly worse than watching an Anderson fight.Yawn.[/quote']

silva's fights arent boring, even if heisnt fighting its more interesting than wreslters who lay n pray. like i had more attention watching silva dance around all funny like, then watching rashad getting stood up by referees every two minutes

Is this a boxing forum or a UFC forum...or maybe no one on here really knows what MMA means?

Mixed martial arts is a full contact combat sport that allows a wide variety of fighting techniques and skills, from a MIXTURE of martial arts traditions and non-traditions, to be used in competitions. The rules allow the use of both striking as well as grappling techniques, both while standing and on the ground. Such competitions allow martial artists of different backgrounds to compete.

How about becoming a ture MMA fan and quit crying!Thanks

Is this a boxing forum or a UFC forum...or maybe no one on here really knows what MMA means?

Mixed martial arts is a full contact combat sport that allows a wide variety of fighting techniques and skills' date=' from a [b']MIXTURE[/b] of martial arts traditions and non-traditions, to be used in competitions. The rules allow the use of both striking as well as grappling techniques, both while standing and on the ground. Such competitions allow martial artists of different backgrounds to compete.

How about becoming a ture MMA fan and quit crying!Thanks

You know, I read the first sentence you put... and thats all I needed to read. That arguement is made all too often, and anything you say will NOT change peoples views on what an exciting fight is.

You know' date=' I read the first sentence you put... and thats all I needed to read. That arguement is made all too often, and anything you say will NOT change peoples views on what an exciting fight is.[/quote']

Ok, I just wish people would quit wearing tap out shirts,doing MMA fights in their backyards,claiming to be a MMA fan,etc when all they want is a knock out which isn't what MMA is ALL about. I admit I love watching someone knock someone else out but I'm just as happy with a nice submission...

Here you guys go.....

Ok' date=' I just wish people would quit wearing tap out shirts,doing MMA fights in their backyards,claiming to be a MMA fan,etc when all they want is a knock out which isn't what MMA is ALL about. I admit I love watching someone knock someone else out but I'm just as happy with a nice submission...

Here you guys go.....

[/quote']

Well, its not submissions that people complain about. Just as many people like seeing technical submissions as well as devistating KO's. People dislike wrestlers who fight in hopes to only outpoint their opponent. I enjoy Standup as well as Jits, but, its just frustrating to watch a guy wrestle his opponent and inflict no damage upon him.

Well' date=' its not submissions that people complain about. Just as many people like seeing technical submissions as well as devistating KO's. People dislike wrestlers who fight in hopes to only outpoint their opponent. I enjoy Standup as well as Jits, but, its just frustrating to watch a guy wrestle his opponent and inflict no damage upon him.[/quote']

Did anyone watch GSP vs Dan Hardy??

He tried to finish him 2 times but Hardy wouldn't tap.

Did anyone watch GSP vs Dan Hardy??

He tried to finish him 2 times but Hardy wouldn't tap.

honestly, a well sunk submission by a credible practitioner would make anyone tap or break.... both of GSP's attempts were at their deepest for the given situation/application, but were far from being performed to perfection, he lacked leverage, watch the footage closely.

The wrestling MMA fans appreciate the skill and athleticism required control an opponent for numerous rounds. But hell, most MMA fans can also appreciate the skill set as well. Though when wrestlers can implement total control yet fail to continue and take advantage of their dominant postion and obvious control, and single mindedly aim to conclude the fight by points decision, that the majority have a problem with.

Obviously, being a sport, and taking into consideration the varied skillsets available to MMA fighters, wrestling has of late, across several weight divisions, proven to to be a successful strategy. Do I personally like it, no, well to quantify, I dont appreciate when the domination isnt taken advantage of.

I let this rest here....

UFC undercard fights

Roy Nelson would win

No no no' date='this is clearly worse than watching an Anderson fight.Yawn.[/quote']

At least watching Silva fight you know the other man is being roundly beaten but watching wrestlers lie on opponents for 15-25 minutes to get a decision just to hear them say that they could quite easily start the fight again is annoying

Archived