So they couldn't make it through tonight without a bum decision...

JP24

Fisher vs. Siver was a joke..... Fisher had the definite upper hand throughout the fight! Just in case some people might wanna flame me for being an ****, the whole freaking crowd was booing. That was ridiculous! I would like to see the rematch with better judges. That was the worst decision since Hamill vs. Bisping, and it ranks right up there with Machida vs. Shogun 1.

Siver easily won that fight. And Spencer is my favorite non-contender fighter.

Spencer did nothing... nothing. He didn't land a solid shot the entire fight. Siver landed about half a dozen and about twice as many total strikes. He basically got outworked.

Fisher vs. Siver was a joke..... Fisher had the definite upper hand throughout the fight! Just in case some people might wanna flame me for being an ****' date=' the whole freaking crowd was booing. That was ridiculous! I would like to see the rematch with better judges. That was the worst decision since Hamill vs. Bisping, and it ranks right up there with Machida vs. Shogun 1.[/quote']

He outpointed him with kicks every round. FYI the crowd also barely made a murmur for Siver when his name was announced, but then explode when they hear Fisher.

The whole crowd was pissed' date=' if you remember. It was gay... Siver has a sick chin, but that's all that got it... He didn't appear to get rocked no matter how many times Spencer jacked him in the face.[/quote']

The crowd is full of jingoistic, drunk morons.

The whole crowd was pissed' date=' if you remember. It was gay... Siver has a sick chin, but that's all that got it... He didn't appear to get rocked no matter how many times Spencer jacked him in the face.[/quote']

They also boo John Fitch in every single one of his fights.

Fisher was just outclassed tonight.

He outpointed him with kicks every round. FYI the crowd also barely made a murmur for Siver when his name was announced' date=' but then explode when they hear Fisher.[/quote']

It wasn't even a split decision... 30-27 29-28 29-28 Unanimous.

Guest [Deleted User]
Fisher vs. Siver was a joke..... Fisher had the definite upper hand throughout the fight! Just in case some people might wanna flame me for being an ****' date=' the whole freaking crowd was booing. That was ridiculous! I would like to see the rematch with better judges. That was the worst decision since Hamill vs. Bisping, and it ranks right up there with Machida vs. Shogun 1.[/quote']

What do a bunch of drunk idiots called "fans" have to do with the decision? hands down siver won he controlled the 2nd and 3rd rd and Fisher kept running into his right hand

What do a bunch of drunk idiots called "fans" have to do with the decision? hands down siver won he controlled the 2nd and 3rd rd and Fisher kept running into his right hand

Dang I feel like a moron! Something's wrong, I thought Spencer dominated the fight... Oh well, I am usually easier about decisions when a lot of people agree... Just disregard this thread.

Your on crack Siver out struck him easily.

Siver easily won that fight. And Spencer is my favorite non-contender fighter.

Spencer did nothing... nothing. He didn't land a solid shot the entire fight. Siver landed about half a dozen and about twice as many total strikes. He basically got outworked.

Yep. the ONLY reason siver was hurt/cut was from a headbutt that happened on ACCIDENT. sad sad, kingfisher was lookin a little old, haggard, and out of shape too

dont bring the machida shogun 1 fight into this to truely see who wins a fight whatch the fight again if u did u would see shogun lost and im sure u would see the same even tho it was clear siver won.

Shogun won the first fight ****.....Machida couldn't stand for a week and his face was busted up. Compound the lopsided metrics and it's a no brainer. At worst, I'd say 3-2 Gun.....but after watching that fight a dozen times, I had it 4-1.

Regardless, we know what happened in the definitive fight. Night night.

Archived