Its Offical Chucks Next fight

vangough

I have been reading these threads for years, but I never typed a word.

Always enjoyed reading the lively debates. whether it was here, or Sherdog, or wherever, but this is by far the sickest thing I have ever seen in an MMA or UFC thread.

Where do we draw the line?

So, I may never type a line in another forum again, but I just felt compelled to say that this kinda sh*t is just wrong. Forget about MMA for 1 second, and show some f*cking humanity!

And to the guy that posted this as a joke, you need your **** kicked. The UFC should take this thread down and ban you for life. This needed to be said.

revolutionary.ning

I have been reading these threads for years' date=' but I never typed a word.

Always enjoyed reading the lively debates. whether it was here, or Sherdog, or wherever, but this is by far the sickest thing I have ever seen in an MMA or UFC thread.

So, I may never type a line in another forum again, but I just felt compelled to say that this kinda sh*t is just wrong. Forget about MMA for 1 second, and show some f*cking humanity!

And to the guy that posted this as a joke, you need your **** kicked. The UFC should take this thread down and ban you for life. This needed to be said.

revolutionary.ning[/quote']

I am really curious to know what your objection to this is. Is it that you don't like the idea of a multiple amputee getting mocked as someone easy for chuck to beat up on, or is it that you don't like the idea of the amputee fighting in the first place. I think fair play to the guy for having the cohones to do mma. I am a 6'4" 240lbder and I wouldn't step into the cage with a pro fighter. What do you think Kyle Maynard (the amputee) would say if you met up with him and said how terrible you thought it was. Why should he have any limits on the things he wants to do?

I am really curious to know what your objection to this is. Is it that you don't like the idea of a multiple amputee getting mocked as someone easy for chuck to beat up on' date=' or is it that you don't like the idea of the amputee fighting in the first place. I think fair play to the guy for having the cohones to do mma. I am a 6'4" 240lbder and I wouldn't step into the cage with a pro fighter. What do you think Kyle Maynard (the amputee) would say if you met up with him and said how terrible you thought it was. Why should he have any limits on the things he wants to do?[/quote']

+1 Kyle benched 420 lbs he is a trooper

Guys, look at it from Kyle's perspective. One of his dreams was to have a proper MMA fight and after having both arms and legs amputated it seemed impossible. The guy who was willing to fight him gave him an opportunity to make the seemingly impossible happen and instead of hating the guy, you should thank him for doing something that none of you would have the balls or heart to do. Thankfully, Kyle wasn't hurt and it won't be the picture perfect dream he may have had but it went along way in making a guy, who has experienced the worst side of life, live out the dreams he may have had as a child.

I have been reading these threads for years' date=' but I never typed a word.

revolutionary.ning[/quote']

If you think this is even HALF real your not to bright! The guy has absolutely NO offense.. This fight is fixed from the first second... If anyone fought this guy for real all anyone would need to do is punch or kick legitimately, How on any planet is this guy with NO arms and NO legs gonna finish or even hurt him?

It's A FIXED fight... OBVIOUSLY!!!! think about what you would do in a fight against someone with no arms and legs.. your telling me a trained fighter didnt have the means to beat him???

YOUR NUTS!!!!!

i agree with anyone who thinks this is a disgrace.

i know it might have been his dream to have a 'proper' mma fight bit this was obviously not one. i felt very un-easy watching it and turned it off half way through. we all have dreams but you have to draw the line sumwhere

Archived