Jardine should of won the fight

wanderlei4ever

He won the first round' date=' round 2 was a draw 9 9, round 3 was close at least should of been a draw[/quote']

ur right he won the first round 10-9, 2nd round was close but matt pulled it out and because of the bullsh@t point reduction it was a 10-8 round, round three was close but I gave it to matt. I wanted Jardine to win but I call it as I see it.

Wow And let me guss you feel Bisping really won' date='Same with rua machida 1 machida really won Glad you wont ever be a judge[/quote']

im not saying u think so, but why do people think bisping won that fight, wanderlei controlled the whole thing, he definately got mad points for sweeping bispings leg, and when bisping took him down he rolled out of it in like a second.

I thought it was a draw.

I had

Round 1 as 10-9 Jardine

Round 2 as 10-8 Hamill (with the point deduction)

Round 3 as 10-9 Jardine

Overall' date=' 28-28. I can see why the judges might have given the third round to Hamill though, it was close.[/quote']

I had it the same. Hardly a bad decision though, was a very close fight.

i dont particularly like either of these fighters but i felt keith jardine got robbed because of the whole eye poking i liked how Matt Hammil was crawling around the floor crying about his eye being poked then once the point got deducted and jardine pushed foward Hammil seemed fine and got the best of that exchange? that was the changing point of this fight...another controversial win for hammil what a joke

i dont particularly like either of these fighters but i felt keith jardine got robbed because of the whole eye poking i liked how Matt Hammil was crawling around the floor crying about his eye being poked then once the point got deducted and jardine pushed foward Hammil seemed fine and got the best of that exchange? that was the changing point of this fight...another controversial win for hammil what a joke

imo it was

ROund 1

Jardine 10-9

Round 2 10-8 Hammil. I had him winning prior to the point deduction, i think this is the round were he got Jardine down

Round 3

Jardine had blood everywere kinda a toss up round, id still give it to hamil, lets not forget when your walking around the ring looking like a stabbed pig..... I mean the judges might lean against you.

Overall I give this fight to Hamil, Just like 2 judges did that night.

Cut Jardine Please........ 4 straight loses what a joke

Archived