1 more fight for chuck?

ShangTsung

DWP (drinking while posting) eh ?

I can explain bro ...

people that think chuck is the same fighter are not very smart ... tito is basically tito

& chuck was ko'd by a nothing short-punch from franklin ...

ahhhh thanks man no im not drinkin while posting really i got home last night well this morning back of 4 and kept drinkin till 6 then went to sleep and woke up drunk so haha

i think it was more the momentum of chucks head coming in with his punch and the momentum of Richs punch that KO'd Chuck i think not just Rich it was more of a joint KO lol

EDIT - thinking back somebody made fun of me for saying Tito would beat him this time around and called me an absolute retard i think it was sexxxpac i think but i think Tito could KO Chuck this time around

I dont but Randy beat Chuck once and then Chuck Beat Randy twice, it would be interesting to see the fight happen again and see how much has changed. Unlike Tito vs Chuck, Tito wont be able to take Chuck down and tito has no striking KO power to KO Chuck even with his old chin. Him vs Randy would be interesting. Just my opinion.

intelligence barometer/ how many members realize this ^^

ace is not a power puncher ...

Yeah but Ace is a much better striker than Tito and also has better movement, I think Tito would of really struggled with the way Chuck started the fight against Rich and would of found it harder to land a clean shot on Chuck like Franklin did.

I thought Rich got quite a bit of torque on that punch, it looked to me like he twisted into it which would of give him quite a bit of power but I'm not 100%, I would have to look at it again, I didnt see it as a glancing blow

Yeah I thought he had more hip movement on it' date=' it was on the button but it shouldnt of knocked him out[/quote']

i think alot of people would get KOd from that

it was the momentum of chucks head and richs fist that done it not just richs fist i would say

Ace is not a power puncher, that is correct. And he KO'd Chuck, while he had a broken arm. I've broken my arm, and my leg (the leg was wicked, broke both bones, dislocated my ankle and tore every ligament) and I was not able to function at all. Granted, I'm not a trained fighter, but I do have a very high pain tolerance, what Franklin did was nothing short of amazing in my opinion. Kudos to Chuck and Franklin both, for putting on a great fight while it lasted.

I have enjoyed all the KO's that Lidell has given us, His reign of terror over the LHW division was awesome to watch and cheer for. Everyone comes to a point where they should hang it up, and I think that Lidell has reached that point.

I hate Ortiz with a passion, because he is a *****. But I would not like to see this fight after thinking about it. After what happened in the Franklin fight, I think it should be abundantly clear that Its time for the Iceman to hang it up.

Chuck's done folks. If Tito hit him with a jab, he'd possibly go lights out. And Tito is a terrible puncher.

The punch that dropped Chuck against Franklin was not a shot that should drop anyone out cold.....his brain is perma-rattled. It's a sad reality, but a reality none the less.

Not a massive Liddell fan, but I respect the hell outta him, and wouldn't want to see any further damage to an icon of the sport.

If he keeps saying "one more", he's gonna keep losing, and his record is going to look pretty mediocre when he does actually hang them up.

Chuck Liddell looks better then he did in the past. He was putting on a great performance against Rich Franklin, mixing up his punches well with his kicks and even scored a nice takedown. He get a little too aggressive near the end of the round, and Rich Franklin was prepared for it. Chuck Liddell doesn't have Nearly the same chin he did before. He's legendary for taking peoples biggest shots to deliver his own, and it's what him popular and what made him so feared. Unfortunately, over the past couple years he's been paying for it. BUT... skillwise, I believe Chuck looks better then ever. I personally would Love to see Chuck and Tito 3, But... if he lost... I would feel terrible, especially if Tito knocked Chuck out. I think it should be Chucks decision, Dana doesn't want him to fight, but if Chuck wants Tito, then I think he should get that fight.

Oh jeez another guy talking about Franklin's pillow hands. You people can't stand to be wrong.

Tito has 0 punching power and Franklin has above average. Tito couldn't knock one of you guys out standing.

No this fight should not happen. I have no interest in seeing Chuck Liddel feed his ego in a fight he can not lose.

I'm sure even washed up Chuck could still beat Tito, or Sobral (or maybe even Randy) at this point.'

How ever if you look at Chuck's recent interveiw he does want to fight. I wonder if Dana will cute him.

I'd be glad to see him fight in Srike Force.

16aclc4.gif

short w/ a twist' date='[/quote']

watch closely...there is a fly in front of Chucks face and Rich was just trying to swat the fly down...that wasn't a punch..it was a swat. My sister hits harder than the swat Chuck endured. Chuck should stick to dancing. I think Chuck vs. Yager would be a entertaining fight.

Archived