Striking and scoring?

deadmoney4ever

Considering that siver vs fisher fight tonight i think people might wanna consider the way a judge looks at a fight.The overall strikes may have been close but do u think a judge is gonna score a regular hook to the body as they would one of those kicks by siver.It seems to me that u could miss those hooks,but when someone is mixing it up and throwing those kinds of shots it seems more pronounced.Sometimes when there is a straight up stand up fight the guy who throws a few kicks will score better than the guy who just boxes.Thats why i woulda given that fight to siver.,

i don't know after looking at the judges score cards last night on the hamill fight i think it's still just as confusing...i mean until round 3 it was a all standup fight and at the end one judge scored it 28-28...that means in round 1 that jardine won...was normal and then jardine ALSO won the 2nd round where Hamill was lighting him up more and busting him open, and then Hamil won the third round but that was the two takedowns

Archived