If I Fedor......

FraleyA

I would want to come to the UFC because I would get a title shot first fight.

Also if I loose it would be against the best in the world.

I think Fedor is taking a risk fighting for Strikeforce because it's not considered to have the best in the world so if he gets beat then how would that look on his record in the future?

Which would hurt him worst a loss to Fabricio Werdum or a loss to Brock Lesnar?

I think Fedor is taking a risk fighting for Strikeforce because it's not considered to have the best in the world so if he gets beat then how would that look on his record in the future?

Fedors gonna fight Werdum and Overeem and probably beat them and then he's gonna retire. He's trying to protect his record bro. Oh well with Fedor gone at least the Brock vs Fedor debate will most likely simmer down and M-1 will finally die off.

... If Fedor came to the UFC & destroyed Lesnar' date=' everybody would say "[b']so he beat a 4-1 WWE bigmouth pretender, what did you expect"[/b] ... word

?I?d like to finish my career without any losses and at that point we?ll see what God has planned for me." - Fedor

Fedor seems more interested in protecting his record than in facing top competition anymore.

True.

After his fight with Coleman at PRIDE 32 Fedor has beat Mark Hunt? Matt Lindland? Hong-Man Choi?

Tim Sylvia who can only beat up people who don't know what MMA is and Arluvski who hasnt won in 2 years.

Fedors gonna fight Werdum and Overeem and probably beat them and then he's gonna retire. He's trying to protect his record bro. Oh well with Fedor gone at least the Brock vs Fedor debate will most likely simmer down and M-1 will finally die off.

He may not even fight Obereem.

But you're right about his retiring before ever facing Lesnar.

He knows Lesnar would own him, that's why he ran to Strikeforce in the first place.

... If Fedor came to the UFC & destroyed Lesnar' date=' everybody would say "[b']so he beat a 4-1 WWE bigmouth pretender, what did you expect"[/b] ... word

I don't think Fedor would be 2nd ranked if he came into the UFC

1.Brock

2.Carwin

3.Fedor,JDS,Cain????

Anyway If Fedor beat Brock I would call Fedor the best fighter in the world.

I don't like Fedor at all and I don't say he is 3rd because I hate him. It's just because I think Carwin and Brock are to big for him.

"Well he beat Hong-Man Choi who is way bigger"

Hong-Man Choi sucks!!!....

By the time Fedor came to the UFC (which won't happen) and Brock beat him everyone would just say Fedor is past his prime. "word"

I don't think Fedor would be 2nd ranked if he came into the UFC

1.Brock

2.Carwin

3.Fedor' date='JDS,Cain????

Anyway If Fedor beat Brock I would call Fedor the best fighter in the world.

I don't like Fedor at all and I don't say he is 3rd because I hate him. It's just because I think Carwin and Brock are to big for him.

"Well he beat Hong-Man Choi who is way bigger"

Hong-Man Choi sucks!!!....

By the time Fedor came to the UFC (which won't happen) and Brock beat him everyone would just say Fedor is past his prime. "word"[/quote']

Couldn't have said it better myself.

Both Brock and Carwin are reasons Fedor ran to Strikeforce.

And after Brock and Shane's fight, no matter who wins and who loses they both still could own Fedor.

Fedor doesn't want any part of either of them.

And after Brock and Shane's fight' date=' no matter who wins and who loses they both still could own Fedor.

Fedor doesn't want any part of either of them.[/quote']

... wormboy parrot post # 1030 ^^

wormboy2.jpg

And after Brock and Shane's fight' date=' no matter who wins and who loses they both still could own Fedor.

Fedor doesn't want any part of either of them.[/quote']

I do believe you are the first person not only on this thread but on any thread to be honest and agree with me..LoL

I do believe you are the first person not only on this thread but on any thread to be honest and agree with me..LoL

There are a lot of geeks here who are too afraid to jump off the "safe" fedor bandwagon and objectively look at where MMA is now and who is the most CURRENT dominant fighter.

They go bezerk when you make them face reality.

;)

I live in southeast asia' date=' its 5:43pm ... & stop asking gay questions, go play w/ your acorn .[/quote']

You can't come back with telling me to stop asking gay questions and then tell me to go play with my acorn? Do you realize how stupid that was!?!?

All this talk about why Fedor isnt in the UFC is quite hilarious. Just consider a few things.

Is Fedor afraid? Fedor has never been afraid. He fights at 220lb when he could probably cut to LHW. Instead his whole career has been spent taking on guys larger than him, hardly the act of a guy who is afraid. When Fedor was first approached to join the UFC there was nothing to fear in the UFC, Brock wasn't champ, Carwin was a nobody, JDS was someone nobody really knew, there was nothing to fear and indeed nothing really to prove by beating the top UFC HW's at the time. Yet he said no. He still says no, and I dont think his reasons for doing so have changed.

Nobody accuses Brock, Carwin, JDS, Cain of being afraid for not going to Strikeforce to fight Fedor. The arguement that Fedor is afraid could equally be put to the current crop of UFC HW's in not joinging up where Fedor was. But I am not going to be an idiot and say so. Those guys made decisions about what was in their best interests, similarly to what Fedor has done.

If as we speculate Fedor is sorting out the last few fights of his career to sort out his bank balance, then coming to the UFC isnt a wise move anyways. He either loses, not helping him, or he wins, which doesnt help. Lets face it, if he becomes the UFC HW champ he has to keep fighting, its Dana's special little clause that a champion cant leave. So if he wins, he can't have a last few fights and retire.

I like everybody else would love to see Fedor fight in the UFC against the top UFC HW's. But it isnt going to happen, and spending a whole load of energy worrying about what isnt going to happen is utterly pointless. I would rather spend my energy on what is going to happen. There is no doubt Fedor has be working out what is best for ending his career. He has that right. He proved he was the best, now he has a right to milk the fook out of it.

All this talk about why Fedor isnt in the UFC is quite hilarious. Just consider a few things.

Is Fedor afraid? Fedor has never been afraid. He fights at 220lb when he could probably cut to LHW. Instead his whole career has been spent taking on guys larger than him' date=' hardly the act of a guy who is afraid. When Fedor was first approached to join the UFC there was nothing to fear in the UFC, Brock wasn't champ, Carwin was a nobody, JDS was someone nobody really knew, there was nothing to fear and indeed nothing really to prove by beating the top UFC HW's at the time. Yet he said no. He still says no, and I dont think his reasons for doing so have changed.

Nobody accuses Brock, Carwin, JDS, Cain of being afraid for not going to Strikeforce to fight Fedor. The arguement that Fedor is afraid could equally be put to the current crop of UFC HW's in not joinging up where Fedor was. But I am not going to be an idiot and say so. Those guys made decisions about what was in their best interests, similarly to what Fedor has done.

If as we speculate Fedor is sorting out the last few fights of his career to sort out his bank balance, then coming to the UFC isnt a wise move anyways. He either loses, not helping him, or he wins, which doesnt help. Lets face it, if he becomes the UFC HW champ he has to keep fighting, its Dana's special little clause that a champion cant leave. So if he wins, he can't have a last few fights and retire.

I like everybody else would love to see Fedor fight in the UFC against the top UFC HW's. But it isnt going to happen, and spending a whole load of energy worrying about what isnt going to happen is utterly pointless. I would rather spend my energy on what is going to happen. There is no doubt Fedor has be working out what is best for ending his career. He has that right. He proved he was the best, now he has a right to milk the fook out of it.[/quote']

There was a man named Randy Couture before all of them.Fail

No they all are in the #1 company in the world.Fail

What about Chuck going to get the title and leave as champion.Fail

He proved he was the best? So your saying that since Chuck Liddell beat all the best that he should have started fighting guys who have no chance???Fail

You can't come back with telling me to stop asking gay questions and then tell me to go play with my acorn? Do you realize how stupid that was!?!?

I assure you he doesn't know how stupid he makes himself look.

He does know asian soft-**** though. Probably hard too but you can't post that on the "Random Hotties" threads. Go ahead, ask him anything about asian "adult entertainment" stars, he's the "hands down" expert. :P

I assure you he doesn't know how stupid he makes himself look.

He does know asian soft-**** though. Probably hard too but you can't post that on the "Random Hotties" threads. Go ahead' date=' ask him anything about asian "adult entertainment" stars, he's the "hands down" expert. :P[/quote']

look who's flapping his wormy mouth again, the moron that posted fedor fought nog @ 205 :rolleyes:

look who's flapping his wormy mouth again' date=' the moron that posted fedor fought nog @ 205 :rolleyes:[/quote']

No, I never said that. I posted what I thought was his current listed weight, and mistakenly copied the line from his brother instead. I thought it was strange he would be so light, wondered if he dropped of the HW division because he was getting owned in the UFC. But I didn't care because I was really looking for their weights when they actually fought because I knew Nog was not bigger than Fedor then (heavier). I then did find their actual weights when they fought and I was right, Fedor was in the low 230s and Nog in the mid 220s.

Only you are confused about that post, or even care for that matter. That should tell you something.

On the other hand, you were the one who repeatedly said Nog went "0 for 3" against Fedor, making you quite a forum joke for while there didn't it.

:D

No' date=' I never said that. I posted what I thought was his current listed weight, and copied the line from his brother instead. I then found their actual weights when they fought and posted them. Fedor was in the low 230s and Nog in the mid 220s.

Only you are confused about my posting, that should tell you something.

On the other hand, you were the one who repeatedly said Nog went "0 for 3" against Fedor, making you quite a forum joke for while there didn't it.

:D[/quote']

nog is 0-3 vs fedor, ... 0-2-0 w/ NC is the record, how many times have you tried to twist it .. shall I re-post it again, you know the Carwin vs Fedor thread ? ... the one where you posted Nogs rec vs fedor 0-2-1 & you thought fedor fought rogerio ... I have it right here in front of me starting at your brilliant post # 53

He proved he was the best? So your saying that since Chuck Liddell beat all the best that he should have started fighting guys who have no chance???Fail

The only correct thing u said there was that Randy Couture was champion. Pride was the #1 mma company in the world in the period he was talking about. um chuck didnt leave as champion he'd lost the belt to rampage and then had a few more losses then retired. and the last part u wrote doesnt make sence. lol so its u that failed.

The only fail I am guilty of is actually bothering to rely to your post...... but I will.

Randy, although a fine champion at the time in the UFC, lost to a guy by the name of Josh Barnett. Josh got booted from the UFC for taking steroids, and thus is part of the competition listed outside the UFC. Hence if Fedor was evaluating the competition inside and outside the UFC, the competition was greater outside. Randy became uncontracted and tried to go off and fight Fedor, seeing Fedor as the pinnacle of proving ones self. Dana in his infinite wisdom didnt want another ex UFC champ to be beaten by Fedor, and knowing how bad the UFC HW division was at the time recontracted Randy. The other UFC HW's that are big names now had either yet to prove themselves or hadnt been contracted. There were no other significant HW's in the UFC (except Minotauro whom Fedor had already beaten). If Fedor had wanted an "easy" UFC HW belt, that would have been the perfect time, but he didnt take the first approaches by Dana.

I never claimed the UFC wasnt the top MMA fight organisation in the world. Indeed if you were smarter you would have realised thats what I meant when I said that Brock, Carwin, JDS, Cain had their reasons for not going off to fight Fedor and joined the UFC. The only point I made was I wouldnt be so stupid as to call them afraid. They did what they thought was best for their career.

Your point re Chuck, I agree with Bjmt, I dont know what you are trying to say. But seeing Chuck is in the UFC and Fedor isnt, the idea of Chuck leaving the UFC to fight guys who have no chance has no relevance to someone fighting outside the UFC, ie they arent in a position to leave the UFC are they?

The point you must have missed is I am saying Fedor is fighting his own agenda. He has a financial stake in M1, he has a reason to have his fights promoted by M1 because it is in his financial interests. At no time has he seen it is in his best interests to join the UFC. I am saddened by this as I would have loved to see Fedor take on the current crop of UFC heavyweights. But I also see that somewhere in someones career they need to look after their own best financial future and cant blame someone who has already proven themself for doing so in the twilight of their career.

He may not even fight Obereem.

But you're right about his retiring before ever facing Lesnar.

He knows Lesnar would own him' date=' that's why he ran to Strikeforce in the first place.[/quote']

his striking is about 1000x better than Lesnar's, and he's got his sambo background and jiujitsu skills to counter his wrestling.. Fedor would murder Lesnar.

I don't know why people even use Brock's name in the same sentence as Fedor. If Jason Brilz came into the UFC, lost one, won one, got a title shot and won the title would people be saying Brilz could beat Anderson Silva? I don't think so. Jon Jones has a more impressive record than Brock Lesnar. Shane Carwin has a more impressive record than Brock Lesnar. Cain Velasquez has a more impressive record than Brock Lesnar. JDS has a more impressive record than Brock Lesnar. If Pat Barry would have beat Cro Cop he would have had a more impressive record than Brock Lesnar. John Hathaway has a more impressive record than Brock Lesnar. Gray Maynard has a more impressive record than Brock Lesnar. Shall I continue?

Anyway to respond to the thread, a few weeks ago when Overeem beat Rogers the majority of people said that he's better than Lesnar, so if he fights Overeem how is fedor ducking good competition when he's fighting a fighter(maybe will fight overeem) that many have said is better than the UFC champ? A penny for your thoughts

Anyway to respond to the thread' date=' a few weeks ago when Overeem beat Rogers the majority of people said that he's better than Lesnar, so if he fights Overeem how is fedor ducking good competition when he's fighting a fighter(maybe will fight overeem) that many have said is better than the UFC champ? A penny for your thoughts[/quote']

He wont sack up enough to fight Overeem so its a moot question. M-1 will invent something to complain about so that he doesnt have to honor his contract, they will argue about the rediculous M-1 nonsense for a few months until Overeem agrees to fight someone else and then the contract problem will magically go away so he can agree to finish his contract there against one the other cans in Strikeforce. Maybe an Arlovski rematch.

Anyway to respond to the thread' date=' a few weeks ago when Overeem beat Rogers the majority of people said that he's better than Lesnar, so if he fights Overeem how is fedor ducking good competition when he's fighting a fighter(maybe will fight overeem) that many have said is better than the UFC champ? A penny for your thoughts[/quote']

Who said Overeem was better than Lesnar?

All I heard was how much more dominantly Overeem beat Rogers than Fedor did, and that people think Overeem is too much for Fedor.

The only correct thing u said there was that Randy Couture was champion. Pride was the #1 mma company in the world in the period he was talking about. um chuck didnt leave as champion he'd lost the belt to rampage and then had a few more losses then retired. and the last part u wrote doesnt make sence. lol so its u that failed.

I know Chuck didn't leave Champion I was talking about him coming back to face Franklin and then someone else and then getting a title shot and retiring as champion.Fail

The last part I wrote did make sense....

Chuck is considered the best 205 pounder ever and he could have started fighing easy guys to pad his record but he didn't. That is what I meant.

It's like arguing religion with (some) Fedor fans. They go Bezerk if you dare not bend over and worship Fedor like they do.

Good analogy.

Arguing Fedor with the "delusionalists" is very similar to trying to convince a religious zealot that, odds are..there is no "God" in the biblical sense.

Cheers

-DR

?I?d like to finish my career without any losses and at that point we?ll see what God has planned for me." - Fedor

Fedor seems more interested in protecting his record than in facing top competition anymore.

... friggin' copy & paste parrot shiat post #1102' date=' stuck on stupid is an under-statement >[img']http://dl4.glitter-graphics.net/pub/48/48824ylqb3eme4h.gif[/img]

Archived