After Brock/Shane who will beat the winner?

Acedaddy

I would be surprised if anyone could beat Brock or Shane' date=' except for Brock and Shane.

They could trade the belt back and forth for quite a while.

Either of them would crush Fedor, and I suspect Fedor knows that. That's why he's talking about retirement now.[/quote']

wormboy still spewing up the forum, velasquez & cigano are non-factors, fedors retiring rather than face lesnar ... tardo101

I would be surprised if anyone could beat Brock or Shane' date=' except for Brock and Shane.

They could trade the belt back and forth for quite a while.

Either of them would crush Fedor, and I suspect Fedor knows that. That's why he's talking about retirement now.[/quote']

OMG, if brock took fedor to the ground he would get submitted its as easy as that, same with carwin whos very slow for fedor.

either of these guys would smash fedor now and he knows it! fedor hasnt had a proper challange for years and his performance against brett rogers(lol) wasnt that good either IMO brock's gonna get the W but Carwin is a dangerous dude! i think if it goes past the first round then its all about brock

either of these guys would smash fedor now and he knows it! fedor hasnt had a proper challange for years and his performance against brett rogers(lol) wasnt that good either IMO brock's gonna get the W but Carwin is a dangerous dude! i think if it goes past the first round then its all about brock

I agree.

No matter who wins between Lesnar and Carwin, either could still give Fedor a horrific beat down.

If Fedor wants to retire undefeated, as he most recently stated, he should wrap up his contract with SF and retire.

Archived