Matt Hamill says...

ForrestGriffinFan101

the reason he didn't shoot for takedowns is because he broke his hand and didn't have enough power to grip it. It's a pretty funny interview he says his hand looked like the hulk's when he tried to shoot for a takedown. He also says that when Jardine poked him in the eye he thought he was gonna go blind and deaf haha.

Also I dont think he really needed it, if he did I reckon he would of tried for it more

WTF was he saying to Florian after the fight?

who knows i cant understand a damn word this guy says hes boring and has 2 controversial wins behind him now ... trying to understand him after the jon jones fight was even worse illegal elbows.. an eye poke.. whats gonna be next for hammil?

who knows i cant understand a damn word this guy says hes boring and has 2 controversial wins behind him now ... trying to understand him after the jon jones fight was even worse illegal elbows.. an eye poke.. whats gonna be next for hammil?

I was really praying this was a troll thread. Be honest, it would been funny.

Contraversial? There is no legit debate against either one of those wins.

What was controversial about the eye poke? Even without the point deduction it still would have been a split decision win for Hamill. It didn't affect the outcome of the fight at all.

the reason he didn't shoot for takedowns is because he broke his hand and didn't have enough power to grip it. It's a pretty funny interview he says his hand looked like the hulk's when he tried to shoot for a takedown. He also says that when Jardine poked him in the eye he thought he was gonna go blind and deaf haha.

Alls i have to say is that this fight was awsome. I have to give props to Hamill

wow stfu, you think hes happy the Jones fight ended that way and he didnt fake that eye poke. Dude just stfu.

Archived