It's the Nazis here that have me rooting for Lesnar

causisaysso

Let's get something straight, I don't like Lesnar. Never watched him in WWE. Never followed his amature wrestling career.

I think he's both a bad loser, and ever worse a bad winner! Should have been fined big time for his disrespectful antics at the end of his fight against Herring.

BUT!

I can't help rooting for him because of all the Nazi-wanna-bes here who just refuse to give him a fair chance.

Maybe it's the American in me. The belief that everyone deserves a fair chance to make or break it on their own. Your background shouldn't be held against you. Not your religion. Not your race. And not your former employment in the WWE either. NONE of that matters.

So when I see the little gang of juvenile posters here (and you know who they are) going bezerk on a guy who's only doing his damnest to train and succeed in a new sport... it just makes me hope he succeeds because if he does it's like the first black students facing down the haters and attending previously segregated schools in the south. Like a women breaking the glass ceiling. Like someone who's started from the bottom and raised themselves up through society by hard work and achievement, despite being ridiculed and discriminated against by those who think they're better than he is just becaue they were born at the top.

For me, when Lesnar wins it's a win against ignorance, snobbery, and mindless hate and intolerance.

It's a victory over pampered effete snobs who don't give someone a fair chance because to them someone's pedigree is more important than their hard work, heart, and desire.

So go on Lesnar. I may not like your behavior, but as an American I will always respect your right to be as successful as your talent, heart, and desire can take you.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So when I see the little gang of juvenile posters here (and you know who they are) going bezerk on a guy who's only doing his damnest to train and succeed in a new sport... it just makes me hope he succeeds because if he does it's like the first black students attending segregated schools in the south. Like a women breaking the glass ceiling. Like someone who's had to raise himself up from poverty to break into the ranks of the economically elite who think they're better than he is just becaue they were born with money.

Thats a bit dramatic, he was already a top level wrestler in college so its not like he didnt have any experience before he trained MMA - but anyway I am like you I respect the fact he walked away from the WWE, put in the hard work and got to where he is but I dont like his antics either but his fans on this forum make it out that he's the best MMA fighter in the world when he hasnt proved himself yet

Thats a bit dramatic' date=' he was already a top level wrestler in college so its not like he didnt have any experience before he trained MMA - but anyway I am like you I respect the fact he walked away from the WWE, put in the hard work and got to where he is but I dont like his antics either but his fans on this forum make it out that he's the best MMA fighter in the world when he hasnt proved himself yet[/quote']

We're only annoying because his haters are ridiculous.

Let's get something straight' date=' I don't like Lesnar. Never watched him in WWE. Never followed his amature wrestling career.

I think he's both s bad loser, and ever worse a bad winner! Should have been fined big time for his disrespectful antics at the end of his fight against Herring.

BUT!

I can't help rooting for him because of all the Nazi-wanna-bes here who just refuse to give him a fair chance.

Maybe it's the American in me. The belief that everyone deserves a fair chance to make or break it on their own. Your background shouldn't be held against you. Not your religion. Not your race. And not your former employment in the WWE either. NONE of that matters.

So when I see the little gang of juvenile posters here (and you know who they are) going [i']bezerk[/i] on a guy who's only doing his damnest to train and succeed in a new sport... it just makes me hope he succeeds because if he does it's like the first black students attending segregated schools in the south. Like a women breaking the glass ceiling. Like someone who's had to raise himself up from poverty to break into the ranks of the economically elite who think they're better than he is just becaue they were born with money.

For me, when Lesnar wins it's a win against ignorance, snobbery, and mindless hate and intolerance.

So go on Lesnar. I may not like your behavior but as an American I will always respect your right to be as successful as your talent, heart, and desire can take you.

Who are you kidding? You are probably one of the biggest Lesnar ****s here. I mean everything you write s about Lesnar. I bet you have watched every WWE show that had Lesnar in it.

Religion, race, nationality has nothing to do with that most people hate Lesnar.

We're only annoying because his haters are ridiculous.

I give up on the Brock and Fedor threads a long time ago but I see more hate for Fedor from Brock fans than hate for Brock - I could start a thread called 'Jake Shields would own GSP' now and get a load of replies from people hating on Shields - its obvious

I give up on the Brock and Fedor threads a long time ago but I see more hate for Fedor from Brock fans than hate for Brock - I could start a thread called 'Jake Shields would own GSP' now and get a load of replies from people hating on Shields - its obvious

That's because it's tough to argue against Fedor.

I respect Lesnar's choice in careers (who among us would turn down millions of dollars to fake fight people?), I respect Lesnar's training ethics, hell I even respect the fact that sometimes the raw physicality trumps technique. But Lesnar is one my crap list because he's not shown to get any more crisp, he's continued to be an obnoxious **** at every opportunity, and frankly his fans annoy me so much it bleeds over into disliking the man. Is the last thing his fault? No, but just like the Twilight movies might be the best thing since sliced bread, I'll never watch them purely because of the fanbase.

I remember before Lesnar showed up - MMA fans were excited that WWE people might take a peak in and see something they like. I remember people thinking Lesnar could be a great spokesperson for the sport...then he came in and got subbed by Mir, rode Herring, got a title shot inexplicably quick, and then flipped off the fans and cut a promo on Bud Light. Brock could have had a lot of die hard MMA fans behind him, but he wanted to be a Rasslin' Bad Guy. So, he got what he wanted...

Meaning what? its fair game to hate on Fedor? or its hard to argue against Fedor being (over his career) the best HW?

Brock fans think Brock is better, but how do you convince someone he's better than Fedor? So the only reaction most can think of is to hate Fedor and say he's afraid. The only way to argue against Fedor is to make something up.

Brock fans think Brock is better' date=' but how do you convince someone he's better than Fedor? So the only reaction most can think of is to hate Fedor and say he's afraid. The only way to argue against Fedor is to make something up.[/quote']

But I dont get why Fedor even gets mentioned, thats what I dont understand, they arent in the same organisation and they probably never will be so if I wanted to make a thread about how great Brock was I would say he would beat JDS, Cain and Carwin - they are the only guys that matter to him. Your a GSP fan, have you ever even mentioned Shields or Diaz to big him up?

So you openly admit that your opinions aren't based on facts' date=' logic, or reasonable analysis of Lesnar or his opponents skill set, but rather your meaningless emotional reaction what strangers post on the internet. Hmm, that's very interesting, it makes you look like a mindless f---king moron, but interesting nonetheless :)

[i']

BTW, being a mindless moron incapable of logical, reasonable thought or fact based decision making is a prerequisite for being a Brock Lesnar fan, so the good news is you'll fit right in.[/i]

But I dont get why Fedor even gets mentioned' date=' thats what I dont understand, they arent in the same organisation and they probably never will be so if I wanted to make a thread about how great Brock was I would say he would beat JDS, Cain and Carwin - they are the only guys that matter to him. Your a GSP fan, have you ever even mentioned Shields or Diaz to big him up?[/quote']

I'm just telling you why they do it. Some guys know who's better, but won't admit it. I only bring up Fedor when all HW's are being discussed. Some guys hate so much as to bring him up regardless. I don't know why.

I actually think it's the Lesnar "fans" who make Lesnar disliked by so many. Most want him to lose just so "those idiots" will shut up.

This ^^

It's the fanboy claim that his 4-1 record clearly puts him into a category comparable to Emelianenko.......*fart noise*

Would Lesnar be a good matchup with Fedor? Absolutely. So would about a dozen other fighters. All the Lesnar hate stemmed from the fanboys proclaiming him the world's best HW, nothing more, nothing less.

I'm just telling you why they do it. Some guys know who's better' date=' but won't admit it. I only bring up Fedor when all HW's are being discussed. Some guys hate so much as to bring him up regardless. I don't know why.[/quote']

Yeah, I got you, wasnt directed at you, thats why I said you dont do it with GSP, I was just saying thats what I think annoys MMA fans that have been watching Fedor for years and have a lot of respect for him

General Lesnar fanboy talk normally doesn include logical discussion about potential matchups with other UFC HWs.....it's always in direct comparison to Fedor - see SCOver2 as primary example. You can blame twits like him for a good portion of us making fun of Brock.....seriously.

You never hear topics on Lesnar vs. Cain, Lesnar vs. Dos Santos......it's always trying to put him up onto levels against Fedor. And this is the primary reason for the backlash.

It would be the same as a bunch of boxing fans hyping a 4-1 figher and claiming he's on par with Manny Pacquiao. Ludicrous. Would it be a good fight? Absolutely. Is it logical to compare credentials and accomplishments? F*ck no.

It's about logic, and 90% of Lesnar lovers have zero.....

Yeah' date=' I got you, wasnt directed at you, thats why I said you dont do it with GSP, I was just saying thats what I think annoys MMA fans that have been watching Fedor for years and have a lot of respect for him[/quote']

And I could see why it would. I like Brock, but Fedor's resume is on a different level right now. And regardless of where he fights, he's my #1 right now.

So you openly admit that your opinions aren't based on facts' date=' logic, or reasonable analysis of Lesnar or his opponents skill set, but rather your meaningless emotional reaction what strangers post on the internet. Hmm, that's very interesting, it makes you look like a mindless f---king moron, but interesting nonetheless :)

[i']

BTW, being a mindless moron incapable of logical, reasonable thought or fact based decision making is a prerequisite for being a Brock Lesnar fan, so the good news is you'll fit right in.[/i]

Haha....crushed.

[i']

No, you fit in with the nazi wanna bes.

Rooting for has nothing to do with objective assessment of skillset.

If I say Lesnar will beat someone, it has nothing to do with anything but sill set. It doesn't even mean I want Lesnar to win.

I usually don't root for fighters, I just want the better performer to win and not get cheated by poor reffing.

But as I explained in my intro, I find pig ignorant snobs like you who are an affront to reason and the American principle that everyone deserves a fair chance regardless of their background that have me rooting for Lesnar.

I like everything about Carwin. He deserves the belt and can win it. But it's the Nazi's here actually hoping Lesnar wins just for the victory over mindliess haters like you.

No' date=' you fit in with the nazi wanna bes.

Rooting for has nothing to do with objective assessment of skillset.

If I say Lesnar will beat someone, it has nothing to do with anything but sill set. It doesn't even mean I want Lesnar to win.

I usually don't root for fighters, I just want the better performer to win and not get cheated by poor reffing.

But as I explained in my intro, I find pig ignorant snobs like you who are an affront to reason and the American principle that everyone deserves a fair chance regardless of their background that have me rooting for Lesnar.

I like everything about Carwin. He deserves the belt and can win it. But it's the Nazi's here actually hoping Lesnar wins just for the victory over mindliess haters like you.[/quote']

Who are you trying to fool man? Your initial posts about Lesnar were never objective, especially in comparison to his place on the HW ladder. You've continuously tried to disprove Fedor's status with insane logic and childish banter. When reality sinks in, and it's returned towards a 4-1 fighter, you post this thread in an attempt to sound self-righteous. GTFOutta here.....you're embarrassing.

If you and SCO and Raffy had approached the subject with simple claims that "I think Brock has enough skillset to give Fedor a good challenge" you'd never have had the backlash you do. Instead you make threads like "Brock ruined Heath Herring worse than Fedor did" and "Brock Lesnar would annihilate Fedor". See the difference? Of course you don't, you're insane....

Who are you trying to fool man? Your initial posts about Lesnar were never objective' date=' especially in comparison to his place on the HW ladder. You've continuously tried to disprove Fedor's status with insane logic and childish banter. When reality sinks in, and it's returned towards a 4-1 fighter, you post this thread in an attempt to sound self-righteous. GTFOutta here.....you're embarrassing.[/quote']

You are another reason to root for Lesnar.

You are another reason to root for Lesnar.

See this is why you're nothing but a poser. And you don't understand it.

You came onto this site and built up no credible discussions that garnered support from anyone except near identical trolls like SCO and Raffy......how do you expect longtime fans to react to your claims? There's no logic, just attempts to discredit based on your emotions.

You're an utter failure man, and nearly everyone here recognizes this. Have you looked at your threads? You're crushed by thousands of posters daily, and you still don't see it.

This is the textbook definition of delusional.

See this is why you're nothing but a poser. And you don't understand it.

You came onto this site and built up no credible discussions that garnered support from anyone except near identical trolls like SCO and Raffy......how do you expect longtime fans to react to your claims? There's no logic' date=' just attempts to discredit based on your emotions.

You're an utter failure man, and nearly everyone here recognizes this. Have you looked at your threads? You're crushed by thousands of posters daily, and you still don't see it.

This is the textbook definition of delusional.[/quote']

I don't respect Nazi mentality that says people are acceptable or unacceptable based on their background, it doesn't matter what they accomplish by their deeds.

That's why I don't respect people like you.

But don't worry your pretty little head about it, you'll never be able to understand.

I respect Lesnar's choice in careers (who among us would turn down millions of dollars to fake fight people?)' date=' I respect Lesnar's training ethics, hell I even respect the fact that sometimes the raw physicality trumps technique. But Lesnar is one my crap list because he's not shown to get any more crisp, he's continued to be an obnoxious **** at every opportunity, and frankly his fans annoy me so much it bleeds over into disliking the man. Is the last thing his fault? No, but just like the Twilight movies might be the best thing since sliced bread, I'll never watch them purely because of the fanbase.

I remember before Lesnar showed up - MMA fans were excited that WWE people might take a peak in and see something they like. I remember people thinking Lesnar could be a great spokesperson for the sport...then he came in and got subbed by Mir, rode Herring, got a title shot inexplicably quick, and then flipped off the fans and cut a promo on Bud Light. Brock could have had a lot of die hard MMA fans behind him, but he wanted to be a Rasslin' Bad Guy. So, he got what he wanted...[/quote']

yeah but you forget to mention is the whole arena he flipped off, was booing him and chanting **** you, cause he destroyed their home town hero Mir. so he rode his emotions and flipped them off. I don't agree with what he did but someone with that kind of emotion and hate for someone like he had with mir doesnt go away in a second. He is a Big brute and he runs his mouth a bit sure but there are plenty of fighters in the UFC that do that and the only one that gets so much heat for it is brock because he came from the WWF.

yeah but you forget to mention is the whole arena he flipped off' date=' was booing him and chanting **** you, cause he destroyed their home town hero Mir. so he rode his emotions and flipped them off. I don't agree with what he did but someone with that kind of emotion and hate for someone like he had with mir doesnt go away in a second. He is a Big brute and he runs his mouth a bit sure but there are plenty of fighters in the UFC that do that and the only one that gets so much heat for it is brock because he came from the WWF.[/quote']

Yeah, Lesnar has issues for sure.

Let's get something straight' date=' I don't like Lesnar. Never watched him in WWE. Never followed his amature wrestling career.

I think he's both s bad loser, and ever worse a bad winner! Should have been fined big time for his disrespectful antics at the end of his fight against Herring.

BUT!

So when I see the little gang of juvenile posters here (and you know who they are) going [i']bezerk[/i] on a guy who's only doing his damnest to train and succeed in a new sport... it just makes me hope he succeeds because if he does it's like the first black students attending segregated schools in the south. Like a women breaking the glass ceiling. Like someone who's had to raise himself up from poverty to break into the ranks of the economically elite who think they're better than he is just becaue they were born with money.

It's a victory over pampered effete snobs who don't give someone a fair chance because to them someone's pedigree is more important than their hard work.

So go on Lesnar. I may not like your behavior but as an American I will always respect your right to be as successful as your talent, heart, and desire can take you.

excellent post

So siding with Brock Lesnar is taking a stand against ignorance? That seems like quite a mental leap to me. Brock Lesnar is an ignorance poster boy, isn't he?

It may very well be that Brock Lesnar deserves the benefit of the doubt. But I don't feel any obligation to give him that benefit. Of course, I've never met the guy and don't have any actual first-hand knowledge of him. But his public image isn't very reassuring, IMO. And he doesn't seem particularly concerned about maintaining the quality of it, either.

All things considered, I think it's fair not to respect Brock Lesnar. If he doesn't like it, or if his fans don't like it, I don't blame them. But it doesn't change my thinking. It's just too bad.

So siding with Brock Lesnar is taking a stand against ignorance? That seems like quite a mental leap to me. Brock Lesnar is an ignorance poster boy' date=' isn't he?

It may very well be that Brock Lesnar deserves the benefit of the doubt. But I don't feel any obligation to give him that benefit. Of course, I've never met the guy and don't have any actual first-hand knowledge of him. But his public image isn't very reassuring, IMO. And he doesn't seem particularly concerned about maintaining the quality of it, either.

All things considered, I think it's fair not to respect Brock Lesnar. If he doesn't like it, or if his fans don't like it, I don't blame them. But it doesn't change my thinking. It's just too bad.[/quote']

I would never argue against the fact that Lesnar's behavior makes it easy not to be a fan of his.

I'm not a fan of his behavior either. As you know if you read my OP.

Everyone take a moment and notice something. The majority of Brock ****s have their join date as early 2010. The real MMA fans have their join dates as early 2009, such as my self. Now I don't have thousands of posts, but I do know that I have 100% more intelligence than almost everyone that joined recently. Alot of you people are the reasons that almost everyone that used to be on these forums just stopped coming here altogether, because they know that Brock really isn't the problem, BUT IT'S HIS FANS. They're friggin stupid as can be some times because they aren't really fans of MMA, just of Brock and then that ruins everything. Just leave, it was so much better without you.

Everyone take a moment and notice something. The majority of Brock ****s have their join date as early 2010. The real MMA fans have their join dates as early 2009' date=' such as my self. Now I don't have thousands of posts, but I do know that I have 100% more intelligence than almost everyone that joined recently. Alot of you people are the reasons that almost everyone that used to be on these forums just stopped coming here altogether, because they know that Brock really isn't the problem, BUT IT'S HIS FANS. They're friggin stupid as can be some times because they aren't really fans of MMA, just of Brock and then that ruins everything. Just leave, it was so much better without you.[/quote']

See what I mean?

Weez just born on da wrong side of da tracks for deez snobz!

Everyone take a moment and notice something. The majority of Brock ****s have their join date as early 2010. The real MMA fans have their join dates as early 2009' date=' such as my self. Now I don't have thousands of posts, but I do know that I have 100% more intelligence than almost everyone that joined recently. Alot of you people are the reasons that almost everyone that used to be on these forums just stopped coming here altogether, because they know that Brock really isn't the problem, BUT IT'S HIS FANS. They're friggin stupid as can be some times because they aren't really fans of MMA, just of Brock and then that ruins everything. Just leave, it was so much better without you.[/quote']

Would you feel better of we rounded up everyone with a join date in 2010, put them on train, and sent them to a concentration camp?

me not liking brock does not make me a nazi.

just clearin' that up.

Absolutely true.

Lesnar gives loads of reasons not to like him.

I like Carwin much more than Lesnar.

Lesnar needs to clean up his act. But that doesn't mean he's not a good fighter or doesn't deserve the success he's earned in the UFC.

stopped reading after the 1st line

you've said on here before that you ARE a wwe fan and STILL a brock lesnar fan.

so if the 1st line in ur post is bs then im betting the rest is

your constantly on here saying how fedors crap and that lesnar would kill him,now that you seem to be getting owned in every anti fedor thread that you create,your calling fedor fans nazis?

errr ok

I think he's both a bad loser, and ever worse a bad winner! Should have been fined big time for his disrespectful antics at the end of his fight against Herring.

BUT!

So when I see the little gang of juvenile posters here (and you know who they are) going [i']bezerk[/i] on a guy who's only doing his damnest to train and succeed in a new sport... it just makes me hope he succeeds because if he does it's like the first black students facing down the haters and attending previously segregated schools in the south. Like a women breaking the glass ceiling. Like someone who's started from the bottom and raised themselves up through society by hard work and achievement, despite being ridiculed and discriminated against by those who think they're better than he is just becaue they were born at the top.

It's a victory over pampered effete snobs who don't give someone a fair chance because to them someone's pedigree is more important than their hard work, heart, and desire.

So go on Lesnar. I may not like your behavior, but as an American I will always respect your right to be as successful as your talent, heart, and desire can take you.

I'm giving him his fair chance to win. Shane Carwin will not. That's not biased and honestly I kind of like Brock, but Carwin is tough, determined, and has extremely heavy hands. It'll be a great fight though but I've got Shane by TKO late in the 1st.

Just like it's the "nazis", as you call them, that make you root for Lesnar, it's the "other, retarded nazis" that make people hate Lesnar. If you weren't such a noob, you'd know that before SCO was doing his weekly garbage disposal posting, I liked and defended Lesnar. But that moron along with Raffy and now yourself just make people who once rooted for him, absolutely hate him.

Its so funny how 9mm says everyone else is the troll when he has a post in like every thread and is the most bias person on the forums...its quite entertaining how he thinks he knows anything.

Exodus is one of the 12-15 people on here whose opinion I respect and everything I've read from you has sounded pretty biased and offbase.

BUT!

So when I see the little gang of juvenile posters here (and you know who they are) going [i']bezerk[/i] on a guy who's only doing his damnest to train and succeed in a new sport... it just makes me hope he succeeds because if he does it's like the first black students facing down the haters and attending previously segregated schools in the south. Like a women breaking the glass ceiling. Like someone who's started from the bottom and raised themselves up through society by hard work and achievement, despite being ridiculed and discriminated against by those who think they're better than he is just becaue they were born at the top.

Couldnt agree more. Except that i thought Herring talked enough crap to have some disrespect coming. Karma, you get back what you give out after all. Herring talked all kinds of trash about his background before the fight. Lesnar calmly took it, waited till fight day and then shut his mouth, then talked trash he had already backed up.

I dont see a problem with that.

I actually think it's the Lesnar "fans" who make Lesnar disliked by so many. Most want him to lose just so "those idiots" will shut up.

LOL but he keeps winning, so whose the "idiot"? They guys who always say he will lose, or the ones who are always proven right when he wins? I think your just butt hurt over being wrong everytime.

Its so funny how 9mm says everyone else is the troll when he has a post in like every thread and is the most bias person on the forums...its quite entertaining how he thinks he knows anything.

I never called you a troll. I called you a ****.

How am I bias? About Fedor? The clear cut GOAT? Sure.....

dcapp, why don't you pay attention a little more.....check this out in the meantime.

http://huggingnuts.com/comparing-the-new-breed-of-ufc-heavyweights/

Just like it's the "nazis"' date=' as you call them, that make you root for Lesnar, it's the "other, retarded nazis" that make people hate Lesnar. If you weren't such a noob, you'd know that before SCO was doing his weekly garbage disposal posting, I liked and defended Lesnar. But that moron along with Raffy and now yourself just make people who once rooted for him, absolutely hate him.[/quote']

... this is ^^ so effin' true, SCO & his noob-elves have done more damage to Lesnars credibility on this site than the entire FDF .. the inane repetitious bs-speculation is beyond any reasonable comprehension . If I didn't know better, I would think they were Fedor-maniacs trying to sabotage Lesnars' fanbase & 90% of Fedor threads are created by these incompetent UFC/ Lesnar/ WWE fanboys ...

Archived