I'll say it, I don't like Couture.

SamuraiHart

Hate me now.

I like the guy as a person, he is very humble and respectful, but as a fighter, I just don't like him.

I think he is just boring anymore to be honest, the only fight I liked him in is when he fought Tim Sylvia in Columbus, OH.

Sorry to say, I just don't like him as a fighter anymore, and I don't think he is going to help Brock any other then turning him into another point-scoring ********* the UFC has to offer.

Let the hating begin...

his son's a scrub. he'll never be decent. he's not young either. I hate Randy. I always hated him. I just think he gets away with saying s**t others don't because everybody thinks he's so classy. Really, what is classy about him? He rips brock and now trains with him. he rips Rua all of the time. He holds out for money every second fight. He's been married twelve times. I just don't see it.

Hate me now.

I like the guy as a person' date=' he is very humble and respectful, but as a fighter, I just don't like him.

I think he is just boring anymore to be honest, the only fight I liked him in is when he fought Tim Sylvia in Columbus, OH.

Sorry to say, I just don't like him as a fighter anymore, and I don't think he is going to help Brock any other then turning him into another point-scoring ********* the UFC has to offer.

[b']Let the hating begin...[/[/b]QUOTE]

It began when you started typing.

SamuraiHart are u a carwin fan? or just a brock hater? ur just talkn trash now because hes training with brock and it will help brock win the fight. why do u think theres judges? its a 10 point scoring system, not everyones going to go out there and slug it out, hes defending his belt dumb @ss,

Hate me now.

I like the guy as a person' date=' he is very humble and respectful, but as a fighter, I just don't like him.

Let the hating begin...[/quote']

I noticed you like Kongo as a favorite. When i compare your favorite fighter to the comments about Randy, it sounds like you just want to go against the grain.

Archived