I have a new favorite fighter

TLC_MaTcH619

well second, because Tito always come first. ;)

Court McGee

the guy has a lot of room to grow as a fighter, but his story really is inspirational. the guy has gone through some real ****, and managed to pull though and shock people by winning this thing..after the first show I guarantee that nobody had him going all the way.

throughout the whole show he seemed like a genuinely good person. Court's a great example of learning from your mistakes, working hard and achieving your goals.

I think he brings something interesting to the table in the MW division. He's very well rounded and extremely motivated.

props to Dana White for bringing him back!

He definately is in my top 5 favorite fighters now. He might not be the best but thats not the point. He is getting better every fight and to me thats what MMA and training is about. I will never fight in the UFC, I am 37 and too tall 6'5, and too skinny 237 ( yes nowadays that is waaay too small) to ever compete in the UFC but I try to get better every time I train. I wish him the best and honestly the sky is the limit.

after the first show I guarantee that nobody had him going all the way.!

Actually that's not true. After the first show, his name was being mentioned alongside Nick Ring and Clayton McKinney as the number 1 candidates to win the show. And the second that Kyle Noke was eliminated from the show, McGee became a pretty firm favourite.

I like the guy a lot though. He's been through a lot and he's a genuinely likeable guy. But I wouldn't call him an underdog.

I like Hammortree... so im guna ask cus i dont know' date=' because he lost in the finale, does that mean he doesnt get a spot in the ufc?[/quote']

the only guaranteed slot in the UFC goes to first place. Thats the way it has always been.

If Dana sees potential or a fan favourite he's been know to offer additional contracts. Itsd not mandatory for him to offer multiple contracts to people that lost.

the only guaranteed slot in the UFC goes to first place. Thats the way it has always been.

If Dana sees potential or a fan favourite he's been know to offer additional contracts. Itsd not mandatory for him to offer multiple contracts to people that lost.

i didnt say it was mandatory, but i thought the usual thing was the winners in the finale usually get A contract instead of THE contract... Brad Tavares did an interview before his fight with Seth and said that altho he wasnt fighting for the contract, he is fighting for a contract

It was a pretty close fight and was very exciting... Dana might want him because he puts on good fights

i hope so, he always leaves everything in the cage, win or lose, hes exciting. And hes a good guy aswel, on his profile on this site he talks about his hero being his 15 year old sister who has cancer, and hes a proud firefighter.. i think hes a good role model to everyone

Archived