Cant wait to see Lesnar man handle Carwin

Z_RoTheCrooked

I never hated or liked brock or carwin but the smacktardism against brock has made me a fan of brocks, I believe he will take down carwin and it's game over. Usually the great grappler takes the great striker down, its more probable Lesnar gets the TD than Carwin getting the KO.

I'm not sure that will happen...you see Carwin isn't a complete nobody or way past his prime or a ground fighter with zero TD defense or a senior citizen light heavyweight (who Lesnar had trouble controlling BTW) ...Carwin has an excellent wrestling background, comparable strength and legit one-punch KO power.

Brock wont make it out of the first round conscious.

then simply don't open them :)

Quit making new ones ****.....use the search button. There are literally 140 identical threads posted within the last 2 months you could have simply added your opinion to and bumped. Use your brain, and learn how to post. This is another reason people make fun of Lesnar fans....

Instead, most of us have to sift through 12 identical threads on the main page......

Bring something original to the table, or stick to reading.

Quit making new ones ****.....use the search button. There are literally 140 identical threads posted within the last 2 months you could have simply added your opinion to and bumped. Use your brain' date=' and learn how to post. This is another reason people make fun of Lesnar fans....

Instead, most of us have to sift through 12 identical threads on the main page......

Bring something original to the table, or stick to reading.[/quote']

sorry i don't spent all day on UFC forums arguing with losers who have no lives. i dont even know where the search button is. its pretty funny though you guys get so offended when someone posts "identical threads". This forum must be your life. :(

sorry i don't spent all day on UFC forums arguing with losers who have no lives. i dont even know where the search button is. its pretty funny though you guys get so offended when someone posts "identical threads". This forum must be your life. :(

How do you know the lives of all the members..?

And its very ignorant and egotistical to believe your life is 'better' than someone elses.

Archived