Fedor Considering Retirement, Not A Fan Of The UFC

Fedor Emelianenko has two fights left on his current contract with Strikeforce and it looks like there is a possibility that the consensus top heavyweight in the world may be looking at retirement sooner rather than later:

"Fighting for my country and my heritage is what motivates me. Nothing else ... I'm not a UFC fan, so I believe our fight is more important (than Lesnar vs. Carwin). I'm not a fan of watching UFC fights. There is always a lot of negativity coming out of their fights. I don't want to look too far ahead, I'm just focusing on Werdum. We have two fights left with Stirkeforce, and assuming everything goes well, I don't see any reason why we wouldn't continue the relationship. But I am considering retirement more and more often now. I'd like to finish out my contract without any losses and then just see what God has planned for me."

sorry if this has being posted had a look and couldn't find any thing

Fedor Emelianenko has two fights left on his current contract with Strikeforce and it looks like there is a possibility that the consensus top heavyweight in the world may be looking at retirement sooner rather than later:

"Fighting for my country and my heritage is what motivates me. Nothing else ... I'm not a UFC fan' date=' so I believe our fight is more important (than Lesnar vs. Carwin). I'm not a fan of watching UFC fights. There is always a lot of negativity coming out of their fights. I don't want to look too far ahead, I'm just focusing on Werdum. We have two fights left with Stirkeforce, and assuming everything goes well, I don't see any reason why we wouldn't continue the relationship. But I am considering retirement more and more often now. I'd like to finish out my contract without any losses and then just see what God has planned for me."

sorry if this has being posted had a look and couldn't find any thing[/quote']

It has been posted at least 10 times in the last 3 days......

"I'd like to finish out my contract without any losses and then just see what God has planned for me." - Fedor

That's the reason he doesn't want to fight in the UFC.

He knows he can't remain undefeated.

repeat parrot post #1060, .. you're an inane turd

"Fighting for my country and my heritage is what motivates me. Nothing else ... I'm not a UFC fan' date=' so I believe our fight is more important (than Lesnar vs. Carwin). I'm not a fan of watching UFC fights. There is always a lot of negativity coming out of their fights. I don't want to look too far ahead, I'm just focusing on Werdum. We have two fights left with Stirkeforce, and assuming everything goes well, I don't see any reason why we wouldn't continue the relationship. But I am considering retirement more and more often now. I'd like to finish out my contract without any losses and then just see what God has planned for me."

[b']"I won't bother to talk about the Mayhem Miller/Jake Shields/Diaz Brothers incident, even though that's basically what I'm saying about UFC."[/b]

Fixed? ;)

sorry if this has being posted had a look and couldn't find any thing[/quote']

why would Lesnar vs Carwin be more important than Fedor vs Werdum ?

Lesnar is 3-1 UFC

mir > bl tapped in 1:30

herring > can (doc-stop vs fedor) 28-14

couture > 18-10 lhw coming off 15 month absence

mir > ok, good hammerfist win

Carwin is 4-0 UFC >

wain > 1 fight in the UFC & got ktfo

wellisch > 2-3 UFC (8-5 overall w/ 3 tko-losses)

gonzaga > 5 tko-losses (twice by werdum)

mir > 5 tko losses

Just wondering does anyone think the UFC will send someone over the Strikeforce to take him down?

Not saying that they could or couldn't beat him but say Cain (for arguments sake) went over for a few fights, do you think SF would give him a shot against Fedor?

Just wondering does anyone think the UFC will send someone over the Strikeforce to take him down?

Not saying that they could or couldn't beat him but say Cain (for arguments sake) went over for a few fights' date=' do you think SF would give him a shot against Fedor?[/quote']

Lesnar, Carwin, Velasquez, & dos Santos are UFC intertwined (consider rematches) for a year & Overeem is the SF champion .. can't see Fedor vs UFC for a while

Archived