Damn....Fedor vs Werdum only sells 4000 tickets

SCOver2

Fighting is a tough business.

Unless you're at the top, no one cares about you despite all the hard work and talent it takes just to make a living as a fighter.

4000 tickets just means no one cares who wins between the number 5* and 10th* fighter in the world.

* plus or minus a spot or two.

http://www.cagepotato.com/fedor-not-fan-ufc%E2%80%99s-negativity

Fightnight events sell double that. This is hilarious.

Fedor who?

Ouch

... credible source for this type of info ... lmao

"(Strikeforce has) sold 4' date='000 tickets to the (June 26) Fedor fight," White said. "That fight is in a couple of weeks. Nobody gives a [expletive'], and nobody is going to give a [expletive] about Fedor until he gets in here and fights the best fighters in the world. And believe me when I tell you I tried to make it happen. You don't even know the crazy [expletive] places that I've flown and the [expletive] that I've done to try and get this fight done. It got to the point where it became an obsession. I wasn't sleeping.

Unless you're at the top' date=' no one cares about you despite all the hard work and talent it takes just to make a living as a fighter.

4000 tickets just means no one cares who wins between the number 5* and 10th* fighter in the world.

* plus or minus a spot or two.[/quote'] ... just keep backing SCO clownshoes, you are proto-typical of what lesnar represents

The upcoming Fedor event looks stacked. Fedor' date=' Cyborg, Cung Le/Scott Smith rematch... If I lived anywhere close to California I would be one of the 4,000.[/quote']

ditto ^^ , comparing the mma talent of fedor & werdum to lesnar & carwin is ludicrous :P

Fedor who?

Ouch

Bwahahahahaha. And all his fans are saying that he's still the No. 1, yet even them are not interested in his fights.

Watch out SCO, you'll be based by those Fedor fans MMA Knowledgeable Pretenders led by their leader Exodus himself.

Unless you're at the top' date=' no one cares about you despite all the hard work and talent it takes just to make a living as a fighter.

* plus or minus a spot or two.[/quote']

LMAO' date=' I think Bellator sold more in their opening show.[/quote']

+ 1 million. Maybe that's why Fedor is now saying that he's not a fan of UFC, just to hype this fight.

Bwahahahahaha. And all his fans are saying that he's still the No. 1' date=' yet even them are not interested in his fights.

Watch out SCO, you'll be based by those Fedor fans MMA Knowledgeable Pretenders led by their leader Exodus himself.[/quote']

You just admitted to not knowing anything about MMA outside of the UFC son. Your cred went from zero....to negative 3000.....

An admittance like that should result in a perma-ban from MMA discussion.

Yes white says 4000, must be 4000. Get real people

1st off the last time Strikeforce had an event in that arena they sold 14,749 (Cung Le was headlining that night). Second Coker already stated they've sold 10 000+

"To me, it's like, 'Hey, why can't we all get along?' They have a great organization and we have a great organization," Coker said with a smile.

You just admitted to not knowing anything about MMA outside of the UFC son. Your cred went from zero....to negative 3000.....

An admittance like that should result in a perma-ban from MMA discussion.

If your idol is what have you said is one of the pillars of MMA, then why can't he sell fights.

Yes white says 4000' date=' must be 4000. Get real people

1st off the last time Strikeforce had an event in that arena they sold 14,749 (Cung Le was headlining that night). Second Coker already stated they've sold 10 000+

[b']"To me, it's like, 'Hey, why can't we all get along?' They have a great organization and we have a great organization," Coker said with a smile.[/b]

Yup. Unfortunately, Dana White is a textbook megalomaniac worried more about discreditting others, than promoting his own. That same mentality can be directly seen through the fans that hang from his n*pples like SCO, Raffy and Causisaysso......

If your idol is what have you said is one of the pillars of MMA' date=' then why can't he sell fights.[/quote']

Wait till fight night Raffy and we'll see how many seats are filled.

Strikeforce has almost zero advertising budget outside of their locale in San Jose.....the card speaks for itself and will have a fine gate. Coker has already said they're over 10,000.....learn how to read.

[b']"To me, it's like, 'Hey, why can't we all get along?' They have a great organization and we have a great organization," Coker said with a smile.[/b]

If your idol is what have you said is one of the pillars of MMA' date=' then why can't he sell fights.[/quote']

READ

for gods sake

you seem to learn what you hear and only hear what you want to listen to.

brock will more than likely watch this fight for some tips,he needs to!

cant wait for this fight,every mma fan should be lookng forward to seeing the greatest mma fighter there is!instead of slating him like a bunch of 8 year old wwe fanboys.

at the end of the day tho thats all these brock fans are arent they?

roll on june 26th

WAR EMELIANENKO

Last I heard' date=' Coker said they were over 10,000, and guessing to make 15,000.

Clearly a Dana White tirade should be taken literally.....[/quote']

Fedors' got White by the nads & he's lookin' real froggy ... imagine if Lesnar gets 1st rd ko'd :P

Wait till fight night Raffy and we'll see how many seats are filled.

Strikeforce has almost zero advertising budget outside of their locale in San Jose.....the card speaks for itself and will have a fine gate. Coker has already said they're over 10' date='000.....learn how to read.[/b']

That's according to Coker. Correct me if I'm wrong on this, As per Yahoo, Liddell/Franklin fights got around 17,000. I mean Chuck just got back back from semi-retirement. Lol.

Then during this Fedor fight, I'm sure the camera will be positioned facing the area wherein seats are all occupied, then I'm sure the lights (Except the one lighting the cage) will be off, so the empty seats will not be seen on tv. Lol

That's according to Coker. Correct me if I'm wrong on this' date=' As per Yahoo, Liddell/Franklin fights got around 17,000. I mean Chuck just got back back from semi-retirement. Lol.

Then during this Fedor fight, I'm sure the camera will be positioned facing the area wherein seats are all occupied, then I'm sure the lights (Except the one lighting the cage) will be off, so the empty seats will not be seen on tv. Lol[/quote']

1st off the last time Strikeforce had an event in that arena they sold 14,749 (Cung Le was headlining that night)

stop ignoring me

That's according to Coker. Correct me if I'm wrong on this' date=' As per Yahoo, Liddell/Franklin fights got around 17,000. I mean Chuck just got back back from semi-retirement. Lol.

Then during this Fedor fight, I'm sure the camera will be positioned facing the area wherein seats are all occupied, then I'm sure the lights (Except the one lighting the cage) will be off, so the empty seats will not be seen on tv. Lol[/quote']

If this SF card were in Vancouver, Canada it would have sold out too....****.

If this SF card were in Vancouver' date=' Canada it would have sold out too....****.[/quote']

Hey kid, wait till the sales result of yesterday TUF finale is relased. I think it will be more than 4000. Lol

Holy cow, the main event of that is jardine. Lol. Can you imagine that Jardine. Lol

This just shows that Dana wins over Fedor & M1 Global, you see UFC will still earn lots of money even without Fedor. (By just only using Jardine). Lol.

1st off the last time Strikeforce had an event in that arena they sold 14' date='749 (Cung Le was headlining that night)

stop ignoring me[/quote']

Don't even bother. Refer to the other thread on this page by Kevbo about calling all old members for an indepth look at Raffy....

Hey kid' date=' wait till the sales result of yesterday TUF finale is relased. I think it will be more than 4000. Lol[/b']

Holy cow, the main event of that is jardine. Lol. Can you imagine that Jardine. Lol

This just shows that Dana wins over Fedor & M1 Global, you see UFC will still earn lots of money even without Fedor. (By just only using Jardine). Lol.

wrong again the attendance was 1,708

http://mmajunkie.com/news/19615/the-ultimate-fighter-11-finale-draws-reported-attendance-of-1708-for-a-430k-gate.mma

Goodness you're dumb.

Hey Ex9' date=' I like you, I like SCO. But how come I barely ever see you talking about UFC? Maybe it's just me and I missed a few of your posts....but if a thread isn't about Fedor, Pride or former Pride fighters, you don't seem interested. I could be wrong, but just an observation.

I see you like BJ Penn![/quote']

I post in the UFC section all the time. I love the UFC, but I'm also it's biggest critic. I've watched it all since day one.....

The reality is that the majority of posts around here revolve around Fedor, or the bashing of ex-Pride fighters....so I take up the cause.

There is rarely any logical discussion about UFC matchups anyway - it's always heresay capped off with "Lesnar is too powerful for Carwin".....

I defend legacies and steer clear from making outlandish predictions based on manlove.

You'd be hard pressed to find me saying anything even to the idea that Fedor is a lock against Werdum. I'm much more objective than that, and give Werdum the credit he deserves.

Always supporting UFC favs like Rua, Penn, Dos Santos, Kampmann.....

The clear difference between SCO and I, is that he ONLY talks about Brock. I consistantly discuss a massive range of fighters, their legacies and their positions in historical and current MMA.

If the Beatles or Queen released an album now it would probably be beaten in the album charts by Miley Cyrus. Would this mean she was a greater all time artist??

All it would prove is youthful ignorance, only interested in whatever the publicity machine is throwing at them. UFC is a bigger company beyond doubt, this doesnt automatically mean they have the best fighters.

If the Beatles or Queen released an album now it would probably be beaten in the album charts by Miley Cyrus. Would this mean she was a greater all time artist??

All it would prove is youthful ignorance' date=' only interested in whatever the publicity machine is throwing at them. UFC is a bigger company beyond doubt, this doesnt automatically mean they have the best fighters.[/quote']

interesting & very profoud (also true ;))

Very nice. Good read!

And I agree' date=' I don't get why Cain gets more recognition than Junior. Maybe it's because JDS has an L on his record? If that's the case, that's just ridiculous.[/quote']

he has the ground game question mark & refuses to fight rodrigo .. that probably gives cain a slight edge .. also the armbar by ferreira was rookie & cig tapped relatively fast

Heres something for all you fedor fans. Why oh why are you on the UFC site? Youre constantly trying to defend strikeforce and fedor as if its something great!? Well it aint! What ppv's do u buy? Honestly? Im guessing all ufc cards. Why do you? Because its got the best fights and best fighters in the world! FACT! If fedor really wanted to prove hes the best of all time, and if he really cared about his fans, he would fight brock. Simple as! Hed crush him in 10 seconds anyway according to u guys! So why doesnt he do it? He should just for his fans! BUT, He wont because he would be destroyed by a 4-1 ex WWE champ!!!!!

he has the ground game question mark & refuses to fight rodrigo .. that probably gives cain a slight edge .. also the armbar by ferreira was rookie & cig tapped relatively fast

He does have that question mark, but seeing as he's been training fulltime with Nogs since, I would make a pretty good guess that he's much improved. I don't see any of the big other 3 having sub skills anyway, so it's probably not a factor. I'd be worried about his ability to defend takedowns, and get up when he is taken down.

He does have that question mark' date=' but seeing as he's been training fulltime with Nogs since, I would make a pretty good guess that he's much improved. I don't see any of the big other 3 having sub skills anyway, so it's probably not a factor. I'd be worried about his ability to defend takedowns, and get up when he is taken down.[/quote']

... his stand-up is far superior to lesnars', yeah > the tdd is the question,

well, his power-uppercut would help w/ that ;)

Fedor who?

Ouch

Well, just like this forum, there are a lot of members who have never even heard of Fedor. However, they are in this forum and have managed to be educated some-what. But for the millions of people out there, all they know is Spike TV and the ufc. Ask them what Strike Force is and they will tell you it is a special police unit.

To all forum members, Sco once thought Strike Force was a special police unit until Exodus9mm and Beserker enlightened him.

Heres something for all you fedor fans. Why oh why are you on the UFC site? Youre constantly trying to defend strikeforce and fedor as if its something great!? Well it aint! What ppv's do u buy? Honestly? Im guessing all ufc cards. Why do you? Because its got the best fights and best fighters in the world! FACT! If fedor really wanted to prove hes the best of all time' date=' and if he really cared about his fans, he would fight brock. Simple as! Hed crush him in 10 seconds anyway according to u guys! So why doesnt he do it? He should just for his fans! BUT, He wont because he would be destroyed by a 4-1 ex WWE champ!!!!![/quote']

I follow both KHL and NHL, I follow both NFL and CFL, I follow both Strikeforce and UFC

Get over yourself, I love sports, I don't stick to brands, I'm on the UFC and Strikeforce forums, diehards from both organisations are as stupid as you.

Fedor has nothing left to prove, Micheal Jordan doesn't have to outplay Kobe in todays game in order to be considered the best of all time

32-1-1>4-1

And if Brock would beat Fedor, so what? it doesn't mean that Fedor didn't rule the MMA world in his prime.

shut the fu*k up!!

okay

Why are people still arguing about SF vs UFC? It's usually the retarded noobs like Raffy, but why are we still entertaining them? They don't learn, so it's pointless. They are only UFC fans, not fans of the sport of MMA. Dana White is their god, he is never wrong in their eyes. They will never learn.

Archived