Pray for Shane Carwin

Hendo11

This is probably the most mature thread Im going to release. I just want the MMA fans pray for Shane Carwin. Not only pray for him now. But pray for him July 4th, the day he will be in Colorodo Springs hospital. Im sure his family will be happy for the prayings and godbless.

And also if Gabriel Gonzaga can take down Carwin as easily as he did, then I know Lesnar can throw around Carwin where ever in the he11 he wants to. FO REAL

This is probably the most mature thread Im going to release. I just want the MMA fans pray for Shane Carwin. Not only pray for him now. But pray for him July 4th' date=' the day he will be in Colorodo Springs hospital. Im sure his family will be happy for the prayings and godbless.[/quote']

July 3rd.

This is probably the most mature thread Im going to release. I just want the MMA fans pray for Shane Carwin. Not only pray for him now. But pray for him July 4th' date=' the day he will be in Colorodo Springs hospital. Im sure his family will be happy for the prayings and godbless.[/quote']

I only pray that they are able to dislodge Carwin's fist from Lesner's skull.

If Gabriel Gonzaga can take down Carwin then Lesnar can take Carwin down everytime.

Yes because when you are rocked your tdd is at its best. Maybe you don't remember but Carwin used his wrestling to reverse a full mount when he recovered and then demolished Gonzaga.

Yes because when you are rocked your tdd is at its best. Maybe you don't remember but Carwin used his wrestling to reverse a full mount when he recovered and then demolished Gonzaga.

No s8it sherlock. And anyone will any Wrestling background could reverse a full mount. Gabriel Gonzaga is probably the worst wrestler Ive seen in UFC. Fo Real. He cant reverse brock Lesnar bc brock is 100 times bette than Gonzaga and better wrestler than Carwin. Fo real. Lets me fo real on this and get off other peoples nuts

No wait you just made Carwin look dumn. He got rocked by Gabriel Gonzaga. LMFAO. Thats more sadder than Getting taken down by Gonzaga. LMAO

no s8it sherlock. And anyone will any wrestling background could reverse a full mount. Gabriel gonzaga is probably the worst wrestler ive seen in ufc. Fo real. He cant reverse brock lesnar bc brock is 100 times bette than gonzaga and better wrestler than carwin. Fo real. Lets me fo real on this and get off other peoples nuts

ya homie i seez what uz sayin brock will ter dat azz

Gonzaga has heavy hands and you are an idiot.

Gonzaga is a waste. He has beaten one good fighter ever. Cro Cop and thats it. Gabriel Sucks azz. Hes beaten only one good fighter. He got rocked and taken down by Gonzaga. That is SAD. Unless your telling me GOnzaga is good. BC HE AINT. HE ISNT. Can that get through your f8cking head. Gonzaga is a joke. Gonzaga took him down and rocked him. That is f8cking SAD

Gonzaga is a waste. He has beaten one good fighter ever. Cro Cop and thats it. Gabriel Sucks azz. Hes beaten only one good fighter. He got rocked and taken down by Gonzaga. That is SAD. Unless your telling me GOnzaga is good. BC HE AINT. HE ISNT. Can that get through your f8cking head. Gonzaga is a joke. Gonzaga took him down and rocked him. That is f8cking SAD

Lesnar beat Heath Herring who isn't good and even in his prime never was on top he came close but never go to the top. He beat frank Mir and Carwin did the same thing just in more devastation fashion and quicker. The only thing that Lesnar has over Carwin is beating Randy Couture. Carwin has had 3X more fights. So I think we really shouldn't be using records and who they have fought to decide who wins this.

Lesnar beat Heath Herring who isn't good and even in his prime never was on top. He beat frank Mir and Carwin did the same thing just in more devastation fashion and quicker. The only thing that Lesnar has over Carwin is beating Randy Couture. Carwin has had 3X more fights. So I think we really shouldn't be using records and who they have fought to decide who wins this.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Carwin has beat no good fighters on the way to the title shot PERIOD. Gabriel Gonzaga has beaten one good fighter and that was years ago and he was done way long b4 Shane fought him. Mirs face looked he11a worse after Lesnar fight then Carwin fight so you cant tell me Carwin did better because Lesnar controlled the fight a lot more than Carwin did.

UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. Carwin has beat no good fighters on the way to the title shot PERIOD. Gabriel Gonzaga has beaten one good fighter and that was years ago and he was done way long b4 Shane fought him. Mirs face looked he11a worse after Lesnar fight then Carwin fight so you cant tell me Carwin did better because Lesnar controlled the fight a lot more than Carwin did.

Who did Lesnar beat on his way to the title? Oh right he lost to Mir and went to decision with a washed up Herring. Also Carwin controlled the entire fight just not as long because he just KO Mir early on.

Who did Lesnar beat on his way to the title? Oh right he lost to Mir and went to decision with a washed up Herring. Also Carwin controlled the entire fight just not as long because he just KO Mir early on.

Brock Lesnar made Mir look like Mike Petso. Okay MIke Petso. Frank MIr after the Carwin fight looked like Frank MIr, not Mike Petso. Okay.

Brock Lesnar made Mir look like Mike Petso. Okay MIke Petso. Frank MIr after the Carwin fight looked like Frank MIr' date=' not Mike Petso. Okay.[/quote']

Frank Mir couldn't stand up after the fight and wasn't sure where he was when he fought Carwin. The simple fact of the matter is your idea of using records to decide who wins is ridiculous. There is only 2 fighters Brock has beaten that really matter. One he was around 50lbs bigger then and the other Shane just KO. Also because he had 30 seconds of trouble with Gonzaga your like the people who said Cain would get destroyed cause he got caught by Kongo. It's a fight that's what happens in fights. Shane got caught by Gonzaga then promptly knocked him out.

Frank Mir couldn't stand up after the fight and wasn't sure where he was when he fought Carwin. The simple fact of the matter is your idea of using records to decide who wins is ridiculous. There is only 2 fighters Brock has beaten that really matter. One he was around 50lbs bigger then and the other Shane just KO. Also because he had 30 seconds of trouble with Gonzaga your like the people who said Cain would get destroyed cause he got caught by Kongo. It's a fight that's what happens in fights. Shane got caught by Gonzaga then promptly knocked him out.

Mir wasn't standing up in the Lesnar fight because he was layed the eff out off of punches from the ground. Carwin through what, 6 uppercuts or so until Mir finally went down etc..?

I have no idea how you call Carwin's defeat of Mir more devastating than Brock Lesnar's. Make's no sense, if you have an almost unrecognizable face after a fight, it doesn't matter if you lose in the first, it's still more devastating.

Now, Carwin's fight with Mir may have been more exciting maybe, but more devastating? Gettyimages.com Frank Mir, have a look see in all it's glory. lol

omg i hope shane destroyes brock,i dont think brock has earnt his place as heavyweight champion,dana proberly knows he aint the best and is proberly just milking all he can from the wwe fans,if he beats shane than i will give him more respect but if he loses the ufc will only lose a couple ov fans,my money is on shane by first round knock out..........

omg i hope shane destroyes brock' date='i dont think brock has earnt his place as heavyweight champion,dana proberly knows he aint the best and is proberly just milking all he can from the wwe fans,if he beats shane than i will give him more respect but if he loses the ufc will only lose a couple ov fans,my money is on shane by first round knock out..........[/quote']

Milking it for the WWE fans. Are you f8cking serias. Get the he11 out of this thread you f8cking new mma fan

50??? no no no Randy was 220 while Lesner was cutting to 265. Lesner had a good 70 lbs on him.

ov course im f8cking seriose' date='i wouldnt ov said it other wise[/quote']

Lol, Brock Lesnar came into UFC with a NCAA Champion Background, if a random WWe fighter came in UFC with no prior skills he would look like a azzclown

and wot makes u think im a NEW mma fan? i bet i wos practicing martail arts when u wos still wearing diepers...

Im just saying some of your remarks are tremedously stupid. Like Dana put Brock in UFC for WWE fans. LOL Not really. Brock Lesnar went to Dana, Dana didnt go him. And you say otherwise. LOL. Brock Lesnar could had been working at McDonalds and then went into UFC and still dominated. WIth his NCAA Champion Wrestling background he could had been a homeless person and still dominated mma. PERIOD. And yeah your a good mma fighter. Thats why no one knows who you are.

Lesnar will not stand and bang with carwin, lesnar will go 4 take down like he always does, he wud get ko if he stands with carwin

This is probably the most mature thread Im going to release. I just want the MMA fans pray for Shane Carwin. Not only pray for him now. But pray for him July 4th' date=' the day he will be in Colorodo Springs hospital. Im sure his family will be happy for the prayings and godbless.

And also if Gabriel Gonzaga can take down Carwin as easily as he did, then I know Lesnar can throw around Carwin where ever in the he11 he wants to. FO REAL[/quote']

Then promptly took up boxing training as a priority.

i never said i wos a good mma fighter,all im saying is brock hasnt earnt his place and i think shane is a better fighter and on july the 3rd shane will make brocks ego shrink to the size ov an eskimos willie in the cold,CARWIN BY FIRST ROUND KNOCK OUT............

Im just saying some of your remarks are tremedously stupid. Like Dana put Brock in UFC for WWE fans. LOL Not really. Brock Lesnar went to Dana' date=' Dana didnt go him. And you say otherwise. LOL. Brock Lesnar could had been working at McDonalds and then went into UFC and still dominated. WIth his NCAA Champion Wrestling background he could had been a homeless person and still dominated mma. PERIOD. And yeah your a good mma fighter. Thats why no one knows who you are.[/quote']

Your saying Brock Lesner earned his contract which made him the highest paid ufc fighter with his 1 win over some nobody? Your saying that with a 1 and 1 record in the ufc he eraned his title shot??? WWE fan base is the only reason why Lesner got his contract and got his easy title shot.

Your saying Brock Lesner earned his contract which made him the highest paid ufc fighter with his 1 win over some nobody? Your saying that with a 1 and 1 record in the ufc he eraned his title shot??? WWE fan base is the only reason why Lesner got his contract and got his easy title shot.

i couldnt hav said it any better my self!!!! well done,hopefully hendo11 is taking this all in.....

i couldnt hav said it any better my self!!!! well done' date='hopefully hendo11 is taking this all in.....[/quote']

LMFAO he got his title shot because in every fight he was in prior to the title shot he looked better than the person next to him if he won or lost. Also because hes one of the best wrestlers to come into the UFC. Lazyfriend i hope you take this in

LMFAO he got his title shot because in every fight he was in prior to the title shot he looked better than the person next to him if he won or lost. Also because hes one of the best wrestlers to come into the UFC. Lazyfriend i hope you take this in

He looked great tapping furiously while Maz ignored him (only time I have cheered for bad reffing)

frank-mir-lesnar-leg-lock.jpg

He looked great tapping furiously while Maz ignored him (only time I have cheered for bad reffing)

frank-mir-lesnar-leg-lock.jpg

Wow thats all your lesnar haterz can go to is that submission. Thats so sad because thats the only comeback yall have and the wwe. Who cares if he was in the WWE. He got what he got because hes one of the best wrestlers to ever come into the heavyweight division and hes the fastest ever because he runs a 40 in a 4.7 secounds. Thats why he got what he got. Not because of the WWE yet you guys are democrats and i cant argue with librils

Wow thats all your lesnar haterz can go to is that submission. Thats so sad because thats the only comeback yall have and the wwe. Who cares if he was in the WWE. He got what he got because hes one of the best wrestlers to ever come into the heavyweight division and hes the fastest ever because he runs a 40 in a 4.7 secounds. Thats why he got what he got. Not because of the WWE yet you guys are democrats and i cant argue with librils

I'm actually a registered Republican and somehow you get stupider with each post

"dana and brock sitting in a tree F.U.C.K.I.N.G,first came the fans and then came the money then came shane who put big old brock to shame"...........no offense to dana but thers only 1 reason why brock is in the ufc $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

"dana and brock sitting in a tree F.U.C.K.I.N.G' date='first came the fans and then came the money then came shane who put big old brock to shame"...........no offense to dana but thers only 1 reason why brock is in the ufc $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$[/quote']

Actually not really. Hes in the UFC because of his size, athleticism, and huge wrestling background. However you probably didn't know he has a record of over 100 wins and less than 5 losses in division 1 wrestling and hes won so many awards for his amatuer and college wrestling I dont want to post them. He got what he got because of all 3 of those. Also hes one of the best wrestlers if not the best to ever be in heavyweight division. Can you find one better than Lesnar. NOPE now go back to sucking your wifes wang

This is probably the most mature thread Im going to release. I just want the MMA fans pray for Shane Carwin. Not only pray for him now. But pray for him July 4th' date=' the day he will be in Colorodo Springs hospital. Im sure his family will be happy for the prayings and godbless.

And also if Gabriel Gonzaga can take down Carwin as easily as he did, then I know Lesnar can throw around Carwin where ever in the he11 he wants to. FO REAL[/quote']

You cant argu with that

Really, you actually think Brock controlled Mir better than Carwin did? That fight with Mir and Shane was a completely one sided beating. What was it like 3.5 minutes? Frank couldn't do sh#t the whole time. I seem to recall Frank having Brock pretty rocked with that knee.

Actually not really. Hes in the UFC because of his size' date=' athleticism, and huge wrestling background. However you probably didn't know he has a record of over 100 wins and less than 5 losses in division 1 wrestling and hes won so many awards for his amatuer and college wrestling I dont want to post them. He got what he got because of all 3 of those. Also hes one of the best wrestlers if not the best to ever be in heavyweight division. Can you find one better than Lesnar. NOPE now go back to sucking your wifes wang[/quote']

I'd take Mark Coleman 2000 version over Brock.

Archived