Lesnar vs. Carwin The Real Truth

Jgrif

With 116 around the corner and everyone seeming to be thinking Shane Carwin is the answer to Brock Lesnar I have only two words for you. Get Real, it isn't going to happen go sit in Shane Carwins dream for another 2 weeks then reality is going to hit you harder then Shanes back is going to hit the mat when Brock Lesnar bounces him off it.

Example 1 minus the Sub attempts did anyone else see Gsp vs Hardy. Hardy could train takedown defense for the next 3 years he isn't going to stop Gsp's shot. He isn't going to stop Gsp from doing whatever the f*** he wants to him on the ground. In conclusion do you think Carwin is going to stop Lesnar's shot. I mean get a clue Brock is going to double leg this kid if not on the mat through it. After that it is over 100 percent done. I mean if Brock layed on the ground and pounded the **** out of Mir when he was at 60 percent. What do you think is going to happen to Carlose. Well I will tell you what is going to happen once taken down which obviously is not a problem he will get up yes but it will be the end of the round for his 1 minute break or it will be at the end of the fight when reality hits him.

Example 2 the one trick pony:

Everyone always hates on Brock. Brock is a one trick pony, Brock lnp's. Brock just uses his size. Get over it Carwin has one tool in his belt and its his hands standing and trading with people. I would hate to break it to you but if Carwin does make it out of the first or second round he will be exhausted from being gnp'd by Brock and will have no more juice in his horses on his arms.

Case in point Lesnar by tko or ko early third round nuff said

With 116 around the corner and everyone seeming to be thinking Shane Carwin is the answer to Brock Lesnar I have only two words for you. Get Real' date=' it isn't going to happen go sit in Shane Carwins dream for another 2 weeks then reality is going to hit you harder then Shanes back is going to hit the mat when Brock Lesnar bounces him off it.

Example 1 minus the Sub attempts did anyone else see Gsp vs Hardy. Hardy could train takedown defense for the next 3 years he isn't going to stop Gsp's shot. He isn't going to stop Gsp from doing whatever the f*** he wants to him on the ground. In conclusion do you think Carwin is going to stop Lesnar's shot. I mean get a clue Brock is going to double leg this kid if not on the mat through it. After that it is over 100 percent done. I mean if Brock layed on the ground and pounded the **** out of Mir when he was at 60 percent. What do you think is going to happen to Carlose. Well I will tell you what is going to happen once taken down which obviously is not a problem he will get up yes but it will be the end of the round for his 1 minute break or it will be at the end of the fight when reality hits him.

Example 2 the one trick pony:

Everyone always hates on Brock. Brock is a one trick pony, Brock lnp's. Brock just uses his size. Get over it Carwin has one tool in his belt and its his hands standing and trading with people. I would hate to break it to you but if Carwin does make it out of the first or second round he will be exhausted from being gnp'd by Brock and will have no more juice in his horses on his arms.

Case in point Lesnar by tko or ko early third round nuff said[/quote']

Thank You, finally someone with a f8cking mind cant tell you guys the truth. Carwin can not stop Lesnars takedowns. He cant. Lesnar is GnP on Carwin round after round. Wait a secound. Carwin cant take GnP for longer than one round so it will be less than two rounds bc Gabriel Gonzaga can rock Carwin then Lesnar can

Hahaha your f*ckin retarded son.. Lesnar is not GSP and Carwin is not Hardy so stfu you moron.. Carwin was a div ll NCAA champion so if you think brock lesnar is gunna be able to man handle shane on the ground your sadly mistaken brotha!

If you can name the Div 2 champ in any sport last year, it can be football, basketball, soccer, ****ing billards for all i care, without googling ill agree that Div 2 champion in anything isnt totally worthless

Hahaha your f*ckin retarded son.. Lesnar is not GSP and Carwin is not Hardy so stfu you moron.. Carwin was a div ll NCAA champion so if you think brock lesnar is gunna be able to man handle shane on the ground your sadly mistaken brotha!

Division 2 aint s8it. Division 1 is s8it and Lesnar was the King at Div. 1

Archived