Matt Hamill... Dudes got heart

otkrew

I have so much respect for this guy.. Tough as nails to get into this game to begin with, let alone doing it all with his handicap.. I really hope this kid continues to improve and get to the top because hes got so much heart. Cant wait to see his next fight.

yeh heart is all he does have the sob didnt even give up with a broken collar bone and a caved in face vs jon jones managed to scrape out a DQ .. another controversial decision vs jardine with the point deduction he needs to get some proper wins before he gains my respect

I dont think people should constantly bring in the fact hes deaf.

Assuming hes been deaf since birth, hes never known what its like to hear, so is it really a handicap to not be able to?

Aside from that, yes hes a decent fighter who can bring some pretty good fights in bouts to come

yeh heart is all he does have the sob didnt even give up with a broken collar bone and a caved in face vs jon jones managed to scrape out a DQ .. another controversial decision vs jardine with the point deduction he needs to get some proper wins before he gains my respect

even without the point deduction the fight was 29-28 hamill

yes the judges scoring was 29-28 have no clue how they scored the first round so low! but without the point deduction it would of still been a draw? your point is

without the point deduction the fight was 29-28 hamill, do you understand what im saying?....................... hamill won 2 rounds...............do you get what im saying? or are you still confused?

Ya, I really dont understand what was up with the point deduction.. That was a pretty bad call.

And Im not saying hes the best, but a guy doesnt have to be the best to get my respect. I dont look up to just the title-holders.. Id be a Lesnar fan if I did. :P

Assuming hes been deaf since birth' date=' hes never known what its like to hear, so is it really a handicap to not be able to?[/b']

Aside from that, yes hes a decent fighter who can bring some pretty good fights in bouts to come

And whether he was born deaf, or he lost his hearing last week, hes still deaf. He still has to put up with a lot of stuff that we dont have to. Sure its all he knows but ya, the guy still cant hear.

without the point deduction the fight was 29-28 hamill' date=' do you understand what im saying?....................... hamill won 2 rounds...............do you get what im saying? or are you still confused?[/quote']

ok then il put it another way to you, do u seriously think the point deduction didnt impact the fight what-so-ever? how keith jardine became more agressive straight after the point deduction and how hamill's eye seemed fine in that exchange - tearing up jardine? it completley changed jardines game plan in the third round too what im saying is it was still a fight with some kind of controversy within the fight not just a clean win and we all know damn well who the true winner of the jon jones fight was

ok then il put it another way to you' date=' do u seriously think the point deduction didnt impact the fight what-so-ever? how keith jardine became more agressive straight after the point deduction and how hamill's eye seemed fine in that exchange - tearing up jardine? it completley changed jardines game plan in the third round too what im saying is it was still a fight with some kind of controversy within the fight not just a clean win and we all know damn well who the true winner of the jon jones fight was[/quote']

straight after the point deduction jardine was aggresive for about 30 seconds and jon jones has nothing to do with this bout

Assuming hes been deaf since birth' date=' hes never known what its like to hear, so is it really a handicap to not be able to?[/b']

Of course it is a handicap to have one less sense than the person you are fighting against. Just because he has dealt with it his entire life doesn't mean he still isn't at a disadvantage. Coaches yell out stuff to their fighters all the time, but what is Matt supposed to do? Turn around and look at his coach in the middle of the fight to get info?

your an ace hole and an idiot... How does that feel?

Just because he has been def his entire life doesnt mean it doesnt effect him....

Lots of issues with it, but the main one being, he gets no corner help at all during fights....

on a side note: not sure how anyone thinks that was a sketchy win... won rounds 2-3 np.... even if he didnt get the point of Jardine still would have lost that fight he needs to be cut

Assuming hes been deaf since birth' date=' hes never known what its like to hear, so is it really a handicap to not be able to?

Aside from that, yes hes a decent fighter who can bring some pretty good fights in bouts to come[/quote']

GTFO liberal. ..If he's deaf, he's obviously handicapped. Dramatic quote much?

Archived