DANA - Please!

Kobwo

Listen,

Could you POSSIBLY have more commercials during the ultimate fighter episodes? Tried watching the Finale last night and its seemed like 1 hour of footage stretched over 3 hours! It really takes away from the viewing experience.

Cheers

Shawn

Listen' date='

Could you POSSIBLY have more commercials during the ultimate fighter episodes? Tried watching the Finale last night and its seemed like 1 hour of footage stretched over 3 hours! It really takes away from the viewing experience.

Cheers

Shawn[/quote']

Wasnt that bad - have you watched Strikeforce - its over the top for their broadcasts

Listen' date='

Cheers

Shawn[/quote']

Tell that to spike tv

Listen' date='

Cheers

Shawn[/quote']

I watched it on-line & the stream was shakey/ 24 minutes between fights (I prefer bambu chutes under my fingernails)

Archived