Cant wait for The Ultimate Fighter 12.

Hangitup

Its gonna be one of the biggest seasons to date and cant wait. I think it starts on Sept 15 and not missing it for the world. Tuf 11 wasn't all that good for me anyways. Didn't really watch it. Lets see who the better coach is and see who is the better fighter on Dec 4th. Kos baby.

Every season after season 8 has sucked. Some of the fights are good but the rest isn't entertaining. Season 8 was great with Mir and Nog battling it out as coaches and the pranks were hilarous. There was a prank where Tom Lawlor would order a fruit platter and then Nog's team would eat it, so one day Team Mir peed in the fruit platter but didn't tell Nog's team. While they were eating it they told them and now my favorite Ryan Bader quote is, "I have pee in my mouth and I don't care!"

Every season after season 8 has sucked. Some of the fights are good but the rest isn't entertaining. Season 8 was great with Mir and Nog battling it out as coaches and the pranks were hilarous. There was a prank where Tom Lawlor would order a fruit platter and then Nog's team would eat it' date=' so one day Team Mir peed in the fruit platter but didn't tell Nog's team. While they were eating it they told them and now my favorite Ryan Bader quote is, "I have pee in my mouth and I don't care!"[/quote']

+1. season 8 was my favorite.

the fight will be entertaining but i dont see why these 2 got picked as coaches ... GSP is a great fighter but he's dull and koscheck is just annoying as hell

Because they need to build up the title fight and what better way to do that then making the fighters opposing coaches on TUF.

Also, Koscheck was a wrestling coach and is the clear cut number one contender and GSP is the face of MMA so why not? Sounds like $$$$ to me which DW just lurrrveeesss.

Archived