Enough Lesnar threads already!!!

MattN

To all the Lesnar ****s, please restraint yourself from your pubescent impulses. If you really know for a fact that your god will dominate the fight, then stop posting the same shiiiittt over and over a gazillion times. It's only because you're only feel so f4ckin insecure, that you feel the need to post the same sh1t about how Lesnar's 1 trick pony will do it all over again, take down then GnP, I mean every f8cking Lesnar thread is the same f8cking sh1t. Just f8cking get over the fact that Shane is winning at every damn poll out there, and STFU.

If you really think that Brock can control Shane like he did with Mir IF and if only after he had a successful take down, then you're f8cking retarded. If you really think that Shane going into his biggest fight ever in his career and not being fully prepared for this 1 trick pony, then you're f8cking retarded. IF you ever make another Lesnar shoot then GnP to victory then you're f8cking retarded.

With that said, I expected you ****s to flood this forum on July 3rd night with your prepared list of excuses!!!

LETS THE FLAMING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!! =D

To all the Lesnar ****s' date=' please restraint yourself from your pubescent impulses. If you really know for a fact that your god will dominate the fight, then stop posting the same shiiiittt over and over a gazillion times. It's only because you're only feel so f4ckin insecure, that you feel the need to post the same sh1t about how Lesnar's 1 trick pony will do it all over again, take down then GnP, I mean every f8cking Lesnar thread is the same f8cking sh1t. Just f8cking get over the fact that Shane is winning at every damn poll out there, and STFU.

If you really think that Brock can control Shane like he did with Mir IF and if only after he had a successful take down, then you're f8cking retarded. If you really think that Shane going into his biggest fight ever in his career and not being fully prepared for this 1 trick pony, then you're f8cking retarded. IF you ever make another Lesnar shoot then GnP to victory then you're f8cking retarded.

With that said, I expected you ****s to flood this forum on July 3rd night with your prepared list of excuses!!!

LETS THE FLAMING BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!! =D[/quote']

Obviously you made yourself out to be a Carwin "****". I don't like to call names, but you could easily take all you said there and switch out Carwin's name for Lesnars.

Come on, where are the unbiased debates?

To all the Lesnar ****s' date=' please restraint yourself from your pubescent impulses. If you really know for a fact that your god will dominate the fight, then stop posting the same shiiiittt over and over a gazillion times. It's only because you're only feel so f4ckin insecure, that you feel the need to post the same sh1t about how Lesnar's 1 trick pony will do it all over again, take down then GnP, I mean every f8cking Lesnar thread is the same f8cking sh1t. Just f8cking get over the fact that Shane is winning at every damn poll out there, and STFU.

I wonder if DW knows Lesnar has less than 50 supporters on the UFC website ... ?

Yeah he can throw Carwin around like a ragdowl or Mir. However you want to say it. Carwin cant stop his takedowns buddy. Lesnar is one of the best wrestlers to hit the UFC heavyweight division. Hes also the fastest to hit the heavyweight division. That speed and wrestling ability and size put together makes one he11 of a takedown that Carwin cant stop. He11 Carwin can get doublelegged by Gabriel Gonzaga. HES A GREAT WRESTLER. NOT

Obviously you made yourself out to be a Carwin "****". I don't like to call names' date=' but you could easily take all you said there and switch out Carwin's name for Lesnars.

Come on, where are the unbiased debates?[/quote']

No sir, I don't post a bazillion threads a day on how Carwin will dominate.

Carwin nutthugger

Archived