Mcsweeney appeals decision and gets bullied on twitter

rago1986

You can't DQ someone for throwing a strike to a legal area and the guy moves his head to avoid the strike and it happens to hit an illegal area. At most that would be an NC, but seriously... McRunney is just upset he got his **** beat.

You can't DQ someone for throwing a strike to a legal area and the guy moves his head to avoid the strike and it happens to hit an illegal area. At most that would be an NC' date=' but seriously... McRunney is just upset he got his **** beat.[/quote']

Generally, no. But you can start the fight from a neutral position and give the person who got hit by the illegal blow a chance to recover.

mcsweeney is a girl

but that female ref was trash and just looked like an alien in there.... so stupid to have her in there, she's not even that good of a ref... nothing against female refs in general

either way he was going to get KO'd by travis browne... it was unavoidable for him

i always hated mcsweeney aswell. i thought he was a straight up ****** bag and i hope he reads this. yeah you may be able to kick my **** but that doesnt change the fact that your a ****** bag mcsweeney, i laughed when he lost just like i laughed when yager lost. I love it when dana puts the biggest d bag from the ultimate fighter in the UFC like junie browning or w/e he should bring him back just to get his asskicked again.

i always hated mcsweeney aswell. i thought he was a straight up ****** bag and i hope he reads this. yeah you may be able to kick my **** but that doesnt change the fact that your a ****** bag mcsweeney' date=' i laughed when he lost just like i laughed when yager lost. I love it when dana puts the biggest d bag from the ultimate fighter in the UFC like junie browning or w/e he should bring him back just to get his asskicked again.[/quote']

yup i 100% agree

wow u r all so disrespectful. who cares if he complains about illegal stirkes its his right especially since they were illegal. its especially stupid for u to make fun of him because he is being an "internet tough guy" i bet all of u would responde like that if some was disrespecting u. so until u r in a situation like his dont be critisizing.

wow u r all so disrespectful. who cares if he complains about illegal stirkes its his right especially since they were illegal. its especially stupid for u to make fun of him because he is being an "internet tough guy" i bet all of u would responde like that if some was disrespecting u. so until u r in a situation like his dont be critisizing.

sorry politically correct ufc internet fan #1...........go help your mum bake a cake sissy

take the loss like a man. dont tweet it.

why dont you stop critisizing us? and no your wrong if i lost an MMA fight i would take it like a man and admit the other guy was the better fighter. i wouldnt sit there like a d bag crying that it was wrongly called he got his asskicked plain and simple.

sorry politically correct ufc internet fan #1...........go help your mum bake a cake sissy

wow u make a lot of sense what i say clearly makes me a sissy nice try.

take the loss like a man. dont tweet it.

yea i agree but still no one should disrespect him for it.

wow u make a lot of sense what i say clearly makes me a sissy nice try.

yea i agree but still no one should disrespect him for it.

why not he acts like the biggest dbag in the world.... excuse me i ment to say IS the best dbag. watch the fight he was getting killed take away the illegal elbows and you still have a mcsweeney losing

why dont you stop critisizing us? and no your wrong if i lost an MMA fight i would take it like a man and admit the other guy was the better fighter. i wouldnt sit there like a d bag crying that it was wrongly called he got his asskicked plain and simple.

now ur mixin what i said up . i also believe he would have lost even if the ref stood em up because of the elbows and im never said u would act how he is if u lost a fight. i stated that some guy disrespected u for no reason then u would say sh1t back to him.

now ur mixin what i said up . i also believe he would have lost even if the ref stood em up because of the elbows and im never said u would act how he is if u lost a fight. i stated that some guy disrespected u for no reason then u would say sh1t back to him.

why dont you just go make out with mcsweeney, your defending the guy like he is your mum

why dont you just go make out with mcsweeney' date=' your defending the guy like he is your mum[/quote']

i really think u need a helmet. there shoudl be no reason for me to defend him but all the idiots on this thread r givin me a reason. just because he wants to appeal a lose that was ended while being illegaly striked doesnt mean he should be disrespected. i know he was gonna lose regardless of how he was being stiked.

I dont take any disrespect over the internet and either should he if hes a so called professional. he should take his loss like a man like most fighters do.

i really think u need a helmet. there shoudl be no reason for me to defend him but all the idiots on this thread r givin me a reason. just because he wants to appeal a lose that was ended while being illegaly striked doesnt mean he should be disrespected. i know he was gonna lose regardless of how he was being stiked.

1-900-hot-mcsweeney..................go call this number for all your mcsweeny coinpurse loving needs.

I dont take any disrespect over the internet and either should he if hes a so called professional. he should take his loss like a man like most fighters do.

yea he should take his lose and deal with it but even wen he doesnt ppl shouldnt be disrespecting him can they not merely say just take the lose no they cant they have to attack him verbally. can u not agree that there is no reason y ppl cant be nice and tell him to take it like a man

1-900-hot-mcsweeney..................go call this number for all your mcsweeny coinpurse loving needs.

u should just stop sayin anything cause u have nothing to say that is of any intelligence. u r trying to make fun off me but its not working it just makes u look stupid.

Archived