Rich vs Forrest.. Winner is a contender for the belt or no...

AllAboutForrest

i think that puts them in the LHW title pic

Franklin was very lucky against chuck....Rich was about to get pounded out and got in a lucky punch ....with the fact chuck has already broke his arm....I dont think rich has a chance agaist the top 5.

Franklin was very lucky against chuck....Rich was about to get pounded out and got in a lucky punch ....with the fact chuck has already broke his arm....I dont think rich has a chance agaist the top 5.

Franklin wasn't lucky. He was calm because Chuck had nothing to hurt him with. Franklin beat him with 1 arm. That is sad.

Garauntee you all that if Franklin gets past Forrest, and gets 1 more win after that he will get a title shot, Shogun went from Chuck to a title shot and now he is champ. Same goes for Forrest if he beats Franklin and wins 1 more after that, title shot for him too. Now i'm not saying either one is deserving of a title shot after 2 more wins, but both these guys are Dana White favorites....nuff said.

I think a win for either would get them a look in but not much more.

Still looking at a hard fight with the likes of Machida' date=' Rampage or the loser of Shogun/Rashad before even coming close to a title shot.[/quote']

Franklin would beat Rampage no question, Franklin could compete with any of the contenders at the top of the 205 division.

Shoulda, coulda, woulda, thats the fight game man....look at Robbie Lawler vs Melvin Manhoef or even more recent Todd Duffee vs whats his butt. I dont think Franklin was ever in any serious trouble, he let Chuck think he was hurt worse then he was so Chuck would come after him all agressive so Franklin could counter, and thats exactly what happened.

No Forrest sucks. Rich is ok but doesn't deserve a title shot after beating a bunch of bums.

Bunch of bums? What's with all the idiots taking over?

CartmanRetarded.jpg

Just a few of the guys Rich has beaten: Wanderlei Silva, Yushin Okami, Evan Tanner x2, Nate Quarry, David Loiseau, Matt Hamill, and now Liddell.

Also the only man to face Anderson Silva twice and with his only losses being to current or former champions, I believe he was robbed in the Henderson fight and he definitely banged Hendo up pretty good. This man is in the mix at 205 pounds.

Archived