Animal Death Match - Who wins?

Exodus9mm

I'm a huge fan of nature and MMA, so what better idea than to throw two of the most savage animals from the wild into the octagon to find out who the champ is?

This has millions written all over it. I imagine a PPV of caged animal combat would easily shatter existing PPV records - and have PETA extremists knocking at my door....

So in this first installment, I'm putting two of the most beautiful, and potentially savage beasts on our planet together in a fight to the death free-for-all.

Fighting out of the blue corner, hailing from Eastern Russia, please welcome the Siberian Tiger. And his opponent, fighting out of the red corner, hailing from Africa, please welcome the Lowland Gorilla.

This is a matchup for the ages folks.....who ya got?

SIBERIAN TIGER

sibteger.jpg

Height: 4' (on all fours)

Length: 8'

Weight: 500 lbs

Weapons: Claws (4 inches), Canines (4 inches)

Fight technique: Striker

Skills: Speed and agility

Finishing moves: Throat removal, disembowelment

versus

LOWLAND GORILLA

gorilla.gif

Height: 5'5

Weight: 450 lbs

Weapons: Fists, Canines (2-3 inches)

Fight technique: Dirty boxing

Skills: Power and rage

Finishing moves: Spinal snap, death by GnP

The tiger will slice the gorilla up

Possibly....but the gorilla has retard strength and could shatter bones with one strike.

The ferocity involved in a fight of this magnitude is unimaginable. It would be a frenzy of noise and blood.

It's too close to call imo......I'd imagine out of 10 fights, it'd be damn near 50/50.

Who knows!?

I would say it was like Brock/Fedor but in this case the big gorilla has both the brawn and the brains. The only possible chance the tiger has is to take the gorilla's back but the gorilla's TD defense and GnP would be too much. And when a gorilla takes an arm, leg, or neck, he really takes it.

So I gotta go Lesn.. I mean Gorilla with this one.

I would say it was like Brock/Fedor but in this case the big gorilla has both the brawn and the brains. The only possible chance the tiger has is to take the gorilla's back but the gorilla's TD defense and GnP would be too much. And when a gorilla takes an arm' date=' leg, or neck, he really takes it.

So I gotta go Lesn.. I mean Gorilla with this one.[/quote']

lol

TBH

i used to be a mod of a site called AVA

Animal Vs. Animal

all the threads & talk was basically about zoology, animal vs. animal accounts, hypothetical animal fights & facts, aswell as stories/pictures/videos of these real life situations & battles to the death.

TBH

i used to be a mod of a site called AVA

Animal Vs. Animal

all the threads & talk was basically about zoology' date=' animal vs. animal accounts, hypothetical animal fights & facts, aswell as stories/pictures/videos of these real life situations & battles to the death.[/quote']

So who you got then bro? We need some expert opinion in here.

I once saw a Discovery analysis of Gorilla vs Leopard, and they had the gorilla winning.....but the tiger is significantly bigger than the leopard.

I tried researching to see if there was any accounts of a tiger/gorilla matchup, but found nothing.

What's your call?

as for the situation

Tiger 8/10

they have the EXPERIENCE of killing much bigger prey. they know how to finish an animal off, they go for the kill

the Gorilla would be fighting to injure & escape. Gorilla have great canines but would not know how to properly utilize them in the fight.

Tiger can absorb alot of punishment & keep coming, maybe 2 times out of 10 the gorilla could properly place a blow & sever the spinal column or break the tigers neck.

in reality tiger would attack from behind and never let go of its target, which would be the gorillas nape of the neck/throat. Tiger have slashing claws on all 4 limbs, which are dexterous enough to use to fight from its back. it can grip with 4 legs & bite with its incisors delivering supreme damage to get the kill.

haha as you can see i'm a major in zoology & have experience in these types of threads.

as for the situation

Tiger 8/10

they have the EXPERIENCE of killing much bigger prey. they know how to finish an animal off' date=' they go for the kill

the Gorilla would be fighting to injure & escape. Gorilla have great canines but would not know how to properly utilize them in the fight.

Tiger can absorb alot of punishment & keep coming, maybe 2 times out of 10 the gorilla could properly place a blow & sever the spinal column or break the tigers neck.

in reality tiger would attack from behind and never let go of its target, which would be the gorillas nape of the neck/throat. Tiger have slashing claws on all 4 limbs, which are dexterous enough to use to fight from its back. it can grip with 4 legs & bite with its incisors delivering supreme damage to get the kill.

haha as you can see i'm a major in zoology & have experience in these types of threads.[/quote']

Well put and well analyzed. I can see the logic.

I guess a lot of it would be situational. If the tiger got the sneak on, and struck first, it might be hard for the gorilla to fend it off. But the strength those things have is unbelievable. I imagine if it got both hands on any part of that tiger, it could crush something fierce.

Man, now I'm stoked to see this actually happen. lol

I need to talk to somebody rich....we'll fly one of each over and make it happen.

Where's Michael Vick?

I think it comes down to experience & damaging weapons. Gorilla would fight like an over sized man, Tiger have great experience killing both men, other tigers & brown bears.

i'd take a brown bear vs. a gorilla too, and tiger are on record killing bear.

Gorilla would never encounter anything the size of a tiger in the wild. Not even in the territory of lion or leopard. No natural enemies outside of man, so it would not know what to do. Gorilla are tough, it would put up a hell of a good fight but later succumb to its injuries on the bleed out no matter what; unless it delivers that lucky strike.

I think it comes down to experience & damaging weapons. Gorilla would fight like an over sized man' date=' Tiger have great experience killing both men, other tigers & brown bears.

i'd take a brown bear vs. a gorilla too, and tiger are on record killing bear.

Gorilla would never encounter anything the size of a tiger in the wild. Not even in the territory of lion or leopard. No natural enemies outside of man, so it would not know what to do. Gorilla are tough, it would put up a hell of a good fight but later succumb to its injuries on the bleed out no matter what; unless it delivers that lucky strike.[/quote']

K, no more expert input from you, thread killer.....lol

j/k - I like it

how about a liger?!

liger-2005.03.11-21.46.00.jpg

liger.jpg

liger are lathargic, extremely lazy & slow due to weak genetic pool. they would never survive in the wild.

they have the surpreme size due to interbreeding, but as most inbreds would be, have serious downfalls & alot of ligers end up extremely overweight.

kind of sad, but they are pretty much napoleans favourite animal atleast.

how about a wolf v cougar zig zag

my money is on wolf

COUGAR

100%

8/10

cougar has more killing power, very dexterous, they can fight off their back & use all 4 of their legs aswell as their canines, which are bigger then the wolves.

the Wolf has its 4 legs, all 4 are basically useless. they do not claw, and they do not grip, the cougar would get the advantage & kill the wolf everytime.

cougar has loose skin around the neck area and even if bitten and held onto by the wolf, it could turn enough in its own skin to bite back and kick/claw till the wolf lets go.

my rule is: unless there is a very big size difference in favour of the canine, the feline will kill it everytime.

COUGAR

100%

8/10

cougar has more killing power' date=' very dexterous, they can fight off their back & use all 4 of their legs aswell as their canines, which are bigger then the wolves.

the Wolf has its 4 legs, all 4 are basically useless. they do not claw, and they do not grip, the cougar would get the advantage & kill the wolf everytime.

cougar has loose skin around the neck area and even if bitten and held onto by the wolf, it could turn enough in its own skin to bite back and kick/claw till the wolf lets go.

my rule is: unless there is a very big size difference in favour of the canine, the feline will kill it everytime.[/quote']

The thing is you would never have a single wolf against a cougar, it would be the pack, in which case the cougar is supremely screwed. He may inflict an injury or two, maybe even a deadly one, but the pack would eventually wear him down and overwhelm him.

not to mention alot of the times they muzzle the bear & teather it to a pole...

very unfair' date=' because those 2-3-4 pitbulls would be ****ED otherwise[/quote']

ive never seen one like that

ive only seen one actually, and the bear was not muzzled and was free roaming

needless to say, it was knockin the sh!t outta the pitbulls

I would go with the Tiger becuase they almost always attack from behind. Once that happened there would be no letting go from the Tiger.

However if it was a face off I would give to the Gorilla. They have sick strength and would break the Tige'rs spine. Think about it. If a chimp that weighs under 200lbs and is three times stronger than a human, (remember it ripped the face off that lady) you can only image how strong a Gorilla is.

The thing is you would never have a single wolf against a cougar' date=' it would be the pack, in which case the cougar is supremely screwed. He may inflict an injury or two, maybe even a deadly one, but the pack would eventually wear him down and overwhelm him.[/quote']

nothing beats a wolfpack

The thing is you would never have a single wolf against a cougar' date=' it would be the pack, in which case the cougar is supremely screwed. He may inflict an injury or two, maybe even a deadly one, but the pack would eventually wear him down and overwhelm him.[/quote']

oh that goes without saying, numbers = strength. you'd end up with one cougar up a tree, and 5-10 wolves on the ground surrounding it looking perplexed and stupid :D

even a pack of hyenas could kill a male lion if the numbers are right.

best fight I have seen in a while...three way death match!

from machidas reply, and your three way comment,

without watching the video or clicking the link because youtube doesnt work on this computer

i'd say that is the battle of kruger video?

with the buffalo, crocodiles & lions?

it really was ****ing amazing. love that video. watched the special on it from NatGeo

from machidas reply' date=' and your three way comment,

without watching the video or clicking the link because youtube doesnt work on this computer

[b']i'd say that is the battle of kruger video?

with the buffalo, crocodiles & lions?[/b]

it really was ****ing amazing. love that video. watched the special on it from NatGeo

yes sir...

Archived