Scenario I'd like to see on Jul 3rd......

CravenMorehead

Main Event

Lesnar walks to the cage to no music and no expression on his face.

Lesnar and Carwin touch gloves.

Lesnar dodges a few Carwin jabs and takes him down with ease.

Lesnar pounds Carwin for 1-2 minutes and submits him with an arm bar or choke.

Lesnar stands and walks calmly to his corner.

Lesnar shakes hands with Carwin with no smile on his face and thanks him for the fight.

Lesnar tells Joe Rogan he is thankful for the opportunity and is looking forward to his next fight.

No calling anyone out. No fan fare. No jumping around. No mocking.

Lesnar attends post fight presser and is humble.

In other words, more like Fedor.

If this happens I will go from Lesnar-curious to Lesnar fan. It would be good for everyone, but mostly good for Lesnar if he could conduct himself like the professional he claims to be.

Main Event

Lesnar shakes hands with Carwin with no smile on his face and thanks him for the fight.

Lesnar tells Joe Rogan he is thankful for the opportunity and is looking forward to his next fight.

In other words' date=' more like Fedor.

If this happens I will go from Lesnar-curious to Lesnar fan. It would be good for everyone, but mostly good for Lesnar if he could conduct himself like the professional he claims to be.[/quote']

No Lesnar is going to be arrogant before the fight, but after he will be humbled, after Carwin humiliates him

Main Event

In other words' date=' more like Fedor.

If this happens I will go from Lesnar-curious to Lesnar fan. It would be good for everyone, but mostly good for Lesnar if he could conduct himself like the professional he claims to be.[/quote']

Lesnar-curious lol

Quit comparing WWE to MMA. Ridiculous. Totally 2 different things.

Funny thing is' date=' I don't think anyone else in the UFC could've had an amatuer career like Brock, wrestle/actas good as he did in WWE and then compete in the UFC.[/quote']

That might have to do with his work ethic more than anything.

Why diss WWE fans? Odds are' date=' you've probably watched it before. Infact, most of the users on this site probably have.[/quote']

Watching WWE once in your life doesn't make you a fan. I watched it a few times when I was a kid, that doesn't mean I don't think it's ridiculous.

Watching WWE once in your life doesn't make you a fan. I watched it a few times when I was a kid' date=' that doesn't mean I don't think it's ridiculous.[/quote']

I watched it as a kid too, more than a few times. But why diss it's fans? Their no different than UFC fans. People hated Brock because of his character, and he used the same tactics to be hated in the UFC. Both fans are gullable.

Funny thing is' date=' [b']I don't think anyone else in the UFC could've had an amatuer career like Brock[/b], wrestle/actas good as he did in WWE and then compete in the UFC.

No but Stephen Neal can have an even better amatuer career.

2nd string O-Line in the NFL ftw. (151-10, including a win over Brock Lesnar)

To be honest amateur career barely means anything :P

Why diss WWE fans? Odds are' date=' you've probably watched it before. Infact, most of the users on this site probably have.[/quote']

WWF before my teen years. Then wrestling all went down the tube.

Funny thing is' date=' I don't think anyone else in the UFC could've had an amatuer career like Brock, wrestle/actas good as he did in WWE and then compete in the UFC.[/quote']

Correct. I never knew Brock before the UFC. So to me, he is a UFC fighter. I don't know what he was like when he was acting but I know he can G&P like a brute.

It's like saying Joe Rogan was great on Fear Factor, now all the Fear Factor fans are saying he sold out because he does commentry for the UFC. Then all the UFC fans saying he has sold out because he works as a comedian.

Wouldn't it be a shame if Lesnar got knocked out. Then he would be 3-2 in the UFC' date=' and all his fans would have nothing to be proud of..... except for his big manly muscles and his blonde eyebrows...[/quote']

Brock's still in his early age of MMA. He could lose this next fight and win 10 after that. Who knows? Chuck Liddell got knocked out how many times in a row? I still have respect for him. Anyone who steps in the octagon in respectable just for doing that alone.

No but Stephen Neal can have an even better amatuer career.

2nd string O-Line in the NFL ftw. (151-10' date=' including a win over Brock Lesnar)

To be honest amateur career barely means anything :P[/quote']

But the Oscar would go to.....? And could Stephen Neal compete with the top HW in the world right now? Sure, Neal may have had a better amatuer record, but time changes. And according to you, amatuer career barely means nothing, right?:) New tactics are learned and our brains absorb a lot more over time.

WWF before my teen years. Then wrestling all went down the tube.

Correct. I never knew Brock before the UFC. So to me' date=' he is a UFC fighter. I don't know what he was like when he was acting but I know he can G&P like a brute.

It's like saying Joe Rogan was great on Fear Factor, now all the Fear Factor fans are saying he sold out because he does commentry for the UFC. Then all the UFC fans saying he has sold out because he works as a comedian.[/quote']

A job is a job. You excel if you do well. The better you are at acting/entertaining, the higher up you will be in WWE. The better you wrestle and make it look real, the higher up. If you have both of those qualities, you could be a champ in WWE. Brock Lesnar was given the WWE championship over The Rock 3 or 4 months after his WWE debut...that says a lot.

Archived