Ufc 120

Liddell_N0oB

Its a long way away, a predicted fight card which I made up based on some rumours. Not all the rumours are true or reliable, some are just mates. Dont go ape **** nerd rage on me for a card that hasn't even happened.

Main Event: Machida vs Griffin/Franklin

Co Main Event: PissPrick (Bisping) vs W.Silva/Akiyama

Main Card 3: Dan Hardy vs Martin Kampmann/Carlos Condit

Main Card 2: Ross Pearson vs Evan Dunham

Main Card 1: Hathaway vs Kim

This so me is a good card, I think to the casual fan they would moan. I think it is worth the PPV Price tag. What do you guys think? Buy it, pass?

Its a long way away' date=' a predicted fight card which I made up based on some rumours. Not all the rumours are true or reliable, some are just mates. Dont go ape **** nerd rage on me for a card that hasn't even happened.

This so me is a good card, I think to the casual fan they would moan. I think it is worth the PPV Price tag. What do you guys think? Buy it, pass?[/quote']

griffin wont fight over-seas. he said he doesnt like traveling over-seas and said he will fight either in sept or dec in the us

Its a long way away' date=' a predicted fight card which I made up based on some rumours. Not all the rumours are true or reliable, some are just mates. Dont go ape **** nerd rage on me for a card that hasn't even happened.

This so me is a good card, I think to the casual fan they would moan. I think it is worth the PPV Price tag. What do you guys think? Buy it, pass?[/quote']

Bisping already fought Silva so I wouldn't see that happening. Also Ross Pearson is a step down for Dunham so I don't see that happening either.

Bisping already fought Silva so I wouldn't see that happening. Also Ross Pearson is a step down for Dunham so I don't see that happening either.

I know they fought, the reason why they would fight again is because Bisping wants a rematch as the decision was seen as "controversial" it could very well be Akiyama. Pearson a step down for Dunham? I have to disagree. Pearson has bet 3 good guys and they are both young and open and coming, a win over each other would be big and would set up with a big contender. I know Dunham had bet Griffin a top 10 LW. A win over each other though could set up a fight with Maynard/Florian if he loses.

I know they fought' date=' the reason why they would fight again is because Bisping wants a rematch as the decision was seen as "controversial" it could very well be Akiyama. Pearson a step down for Dunham? I have to disagree. Pearson has bet 3 good guys and they are both young and open and coming, a win over each other would be big and would set up with a big contender. I know Dunham had bet Griffin a top 10 LW. A win over each other though could set up a fight with Maynard/Florian if he loses.[/quote']

Yea..Pearson is a step down for Dunham. Pearson's only real credible win is over Siver. Dunham on the other hand has fought tougher guys. Tyson Griffin, Escuedero and Marcus Aurelio. Personally I would throw Dunham in the ring with a guy like Guida. Pearson needs a few more fights before I can consider him as a contender.

Looks good. Correct me if im wrong but isnt this card going to be free on spike tv for us in north america??

Sounds good but 120 is to air on Spike.

Archived