dave batista signs multi-fight deal with SF!

UFCGOD1

http://www.mmabay.co.uk/2010/06/21/former-wwe-superstar-dave-batista-signs-with-strikeforce-in-shock-multi-fight-deal-video/

we can all thank brock lesnar for another wwe steroid pumped for joining mma ! ' date=' im just wondering when will he become the # 1 HW on the planet in the eyes of the noobs ![/quote']

Brock Lesnar = Legit MMA fighter (Maybe not the best, but legit)

Dave Batista = Will be exposed, imo, as still quite a fake ;)

http://www.mmabay.co.uk/2010/06/21/former-wwe-superstar-dave-batista-signs-with-strikeforce-in-shock-multi-fight-deal-video/

we can all thank brock lesnar for another wwe steroid pumped for joining mma ! ' date=' im just wondering when will he become the # 1 HW on the planet in the eyes of the noobs ![/quote']

oh for feics sake. i just hope he gets his **** handed to him so we dont see him again. at least brock had credentials this is just a discrace. stunts like this are embarrassing

oh for feics sake. i just hope he gets his **** handed to him so we dont see him again. at least brock had credentials this is just a discrace. stunts like this are embarrassing

And I think that this is why he's signed with SF and not UFC. I'm not in the details of what negotiations happened, and between whom, but I have to assume that UFC was engaged, and refused... that would make my day better...

And I think that this is why he's signed with SF and not UFC. I'm not in the details of what negotiations happened' date=' and between whom, but I have to assume that UFC was engaged, and refused... that would make my day better...[/quote']

if that will make your day better ... than sure ;) , sadly the UFC is becoming a retirement home for washed boxers and ex pro wrestler

Hell be exposed!

He's too old to compete with the top class MMA fighters. Though that may be why hes in SF not UFC?

Possible first fight against Bobby Lashley. Never seen Lashley fight, so can't comment.

Anyone know if he's actually any good in MMA?

Good luck to the guy if you ask me & i'm not going to knock him just because he has come from WWE, give the guy a chance to see how he gets on. He may well suck but none of us know for a fact until he fights.

Biggest problem will be if he does well & brings yet more WWE fanboys with him which would unfortunately be unavoidable.

Brock Lesnar = Legit MMA fighter (Maybe not the best' date=' but legit)

Dave Batista = Will be exposed, imo, as still quite a fake ;)[/quote']

yea.. brock proved the skeptics

he wanted to fight mma for a long time, he never got the chance cause he got signed

by wwe first

Batista is just doing it cause he watches Brock on tv and ppv's and he wants to be him too

this is honestly one of these things i saw coming like as soon as Brock came in

it was one of the things that actually drew me to get into the UFC

this is just screaming failure :/

Has this actually been confirmed by SF?

And if it has, theres no reason to bag on him. He's a big fast guy and no one knows whether he has any actual martial arts training or not. He'll get the same chance as any other fighter to step in there and see if can compete. And if he can then it doesnt matter what his last job was.

And if it has' date=' theres no reason to bag on him.[b'] He's a big fast guy[/b] and no one knows whether he has any actual martial arts training or not. He'll get the same chance as any other fighter to step in there and see if can compete. And if he can then it doesnt matter what his last job was.

that's what steroids do for ya man :)

I'm reserving my comments about whether or not he's legit until he actually fights.

On that note... if he passes steroid testing then I'm saying they did the same thing for Overeem.

There's no way Batista didn't do steroids, or doesn't still have it in his system.

Yeah that's what everyone thought about Lesnar when fought in Elite XC. He kinda worked out though don't ya think. I saw Batista at an event and was actually wondering if he would get into it at some point. Some one said Batista will number one in the eyes of the noobs. Well you have to be a noob before you can be an expert. So we are all noobs at some point. Deal with it.

Yeah that's what everyone thought about Lesnar when fought in Elite XC. He kinda worked out though don't ya think. I saw Batista at an event and was actually wondering if he would get into it at some point. Some one said Batista will number one in the eyes of the noobs. Well you have to be a noob before you can be an expert. So we are all noobs at some point. Deal with it.

Lesnar = Elite XC?

He was WASTED. The Fedor question snapped him out of it for a bit though. >_<

And if it has' date=' theres no reason to bag on him. He's a big fast guy and no one knows whether he has any actual martial arts training or not. He'll get the same chance as any other fighter to step in there and see if can compete. And if he can then it doesnt matter what his last job was.[/quote']

lol u do not know how to predict fights

Hahaha Batista couldn't even do his last job right. Anyone see just how many times he's messed up matches due to his inability? Man was just a body to show off 'cause he had no in-ring skills what-so-ever. Tries to Batista-Bomb people, can't lift them, so he just drops them. Huge ****.

hahahah hes 41

actually thinkin about it hes joined strikeforce...and there isnt any1 good their apart from fedor..so he might...nah hes gonna get his **** kicked

you know what they should do - lesnar vs lashley vs batista (3 ex WWE/WWF w/e "superstars") should fight it out in a cage (MMA not fake crap) to the death and the winner gets to stay in MMA

How is Brock is legit MMA fighter?

Hes a juiced up wrestler like Batista' date=' except Bastista looks like he is more athletic.[/quote']

haha are you kiddin, batista is a fuc*ing stiff ! he cant run, he cant even do a good clothsline! ****e cardio, he cant move good at all....

brock on the other hand is athletic, he can run (very fast), jump high.. good cardio..top notch wrestling.... ow yeah and is the ufc hw champ

When Batista started in WWE, he was pretty stiff when it came to clotheslining, slamming wrestlers, etc. Then he got seriously injured and thought his career was over. When he came back, he was not the same. He just was too gentle, too careful....scared of getting injured again. So my take is, he will get destroyed in MMA, Don't get me wrong, I'd like to see anyone training in MMA going in and doing a good job, but Batista? No.

At least WWE guys like Lesnar and Bobby Lashley have amateur wrestling experience.

Hi Dave. Ouch. Bye Dave.

How hilarious would it be if Strikeforce thought Batista was the equivalent to Brock and set him up against Fedor? And all of a sudden, Batista becomes the man to finally beat Fedor? How embarrassing would that be?! Hahahaha--not saying it would happen, but just a thought.

Archived