Photoshop question/Forum question

Doctor_Obviously

1. Does anyone know where I can download Photoshop 7 or better without getting a virus and or having to spend $100? Not making photoshops is driving me nuts.

2. Anyone not sticking around for the arrival of 5000 new members come July 3rd? If I don't have Photoshop by then' date=' I think I may leave the forums...[/quote']

Hey Doc, I dunno mate if I knew I'd tell ya. Wouldn't mind having ago myself tbh, man I miss your sublime pieces you know. What you doing to curb the edge off photoshop now anyways? Must be a nightmare that.

I've not heard, what's all this about with 5000 new members on the 3rd?

Take it easy mate! :)

Hey Doc' date=' I dunno mate if I knew I'd tell ya. Wouldn't mind having ago myself tbh, man I miss your sublime pieces you know. What you doing to curb the edge off photoshop now anyways? Must be a nightmare that.

I've not heard, what's all this about with 5000 new members on the 3rd?

Take it easy mate! :)[/quote']

Every time Brock fights, 5000 new members register to to do one of two things: complain about how horrible a person Brock is, or lust over how beastly Brock is and how they wish they could touch his chest tat.

Of those 5000 new members, about 3 will still be posting come the next ufc event.

Hey Doc' date=' I dunno mate if I knew I'd tell ya. Wouldn't mind having ago myself tbh, man I miss your sublime pieces you know. What you doing to curb the edge off photoshop now anyways? Must be a nightmare that.

[b']I've not heard, what's all this about with 5000 new members on the 3rd? [/b]

Take it easy mate! :)

The good doctor is anticipating with some trepidation the inevitable tufnubbery (copyright Ex9mm) that will surround the return of a certain Brock 'the blacksmith' Lesnar.

Yes. You need a torrent client like Bittorrent. Download it.

Then go to isohunt.com and seach Adobe Photoshop. Choose the option that has the most seeders/leechers.

I just snagged CS4, and it's totally clean. I've been snagging PS for years with no problem.

Make sure you follow the readme files in the download for instructions on setup.

Cheers

Yes. You need a torrent client like Bittorrent. Download it.

Then go to isohunt.com and seach Adobe Photoshop. Choose the option that has the most seeders/leechers.

I just snagged CS4' date=' and it's totally clean. I've been snagging PS for years with no problem.

Make sure you follow the readme files in the download for instructions on setup.

Cheers[/quote']

Wow! Thanks buddy, I'll check that out.

Every time Brock fights' date=' 5000 new members register to to do one of two things: complain about how horrible a person Brock is, or lust over how beastly Brock is and how they wish they could touch his chest tat.

...of course! Those crazy Brock heads

Of those 5000 new members, about 3 will still be posting come the next ufc event.[/quote']

...of course, those nutty Brock boys, bless their little cotton socks :P

The good doctor is anticipating with some trepidation the inevitable tufnubbery (copyright Ex9mm) that will surround the return of a certain Brock 'the blacksmith' Lesnar.

Hahaha niceone!

Good on ya 9mill, some fantastic work from the Doc coming up soon me thinks :)

dont get photoshop lol photoshop is only for professional photographers' date=' my program cost my like 800 dollers man. try a less professional program[/quote']

??? WTF are you talking about??

Adobe is a basic program....very easy to learn. And it runs about 600 bucks retail I believe.

It's available no problem on the net.....

Archived