Spiderweb Effect

CaptainSuperman

So forum noob Tim_A...(picture below)

timmy.gif

...decided to call all of the fighters Fedor has faced, B-Level competition. Of course all but Herring, only cause his ball/sack hero Lesnar also has a W over him. So I'm debunking all whopping four of Lesnar's opponents.

Min Soo Kim- (this shouldn't be hard)

On the dudes Wiki it says it right there, he is best known for his loss against Brock Lesnar. Clear indicator this guy was a nobody. This guy LOST to Bob Sapp and beat Sean O'Haire (yes, the WWE/WWF/ECW professional wrestler), along with one other win. Was 2-6 going into the fight with Brock :rolleyes: So exclude this fight from Brock's record (0-0)

Heath Herring-

According to the noob, this is the only credible win Fedor has. Moron. But this is the same guy who holds a W over B-Level fighter Gary Goodridge, and has LOSSES coming from B-Level fighters Hoffman, Big Nog, Cro Cop, and Big Nog again. Sure, there are other wins and losses, I'm just doing this Spiderweb Effect that comes from Fedor though, keep that in mind.

Frank Mir-

This guy beats Tim Sylvia, but he is a B-Level Fighter anyway. He also beats Big Nog, but he is B-Level. He beats Kongo, but Kongo is overrated since he has a W over Cro Cop, B Level. This guy also loses to LHW Vera in 69 seconds...Other than that, his wins come from guys who are probably somehow effected by the Spiderweb effect of Fedor too.

Randy Couture- beats Yanagisawa, but he is B Level. Randleman is too. Kohsaka, Sylvia, Coleman, all B level. Lost to Big Nog, who is B Level. How does that look?

Ok, so there isn't as much here as I'd hope, I'm not willing to put in the hours it takes to completely destroy all of their records, the guys on their records records, and so on and so fourth. But the point is stop being so ignorant and using double standards for Brock and Fedor with the discrediting of records, calling most if not all of Fedor's opponents B-Level. You just look like a noob/moron/fool

I'm not dissing Randy, Tim_A is. He wants to call everyone that Fedor has faced B-Level other than Herring. He is the one who wants to discredit anyone who has ever faced the same guys Fedor has, and so on and so fourth. It's a big ripple effect that ends up discrediting every MMA fighter to ever step onto a fight canvas.

This is also a big reason as to why you can't exactly debate records. You can't call someone good or bad just based on who they lost too, cause if you discredit them for a win or loss to someone, then you do the same for everyone else they faced, otherwise your a double standard noob.

well uh' date=' Fedor fight Crocop and Big Nog during their prime

at least we can say that during their prime, their not B level fighters[/quote']

Nope, Tim_A (refer to the South Park Timmmaaaaaa) still doesn't want to give credit for that. According to him, you have to discredit Nog and Cop, and anyone who has ever fought these two guys.

So forum noob Tim_A

timmy.gif

Decided to call all of the fighters Fedor has faced' date=' B-Level competiton. Of course all but Herring, only cause his ball/sack hero Lesnar also has a W over him. So I'm debunking all whopping four of Lesnar's opponents.

On the dudes Wiki it says it right there, he is best known for his loss against Brock Lesnar. Clear indicator this guy was a nobody. This guy LOST to Bob Sapp and beat Sean O'Haire (yes, the WWE/WWF/ECW professional wrestler), along with one other win. Was 2-6 going into the fight with Brock :rolleyes: So exclude this fight from Brock's record (0-0)

Heath Herring-

According to the noob, this is the only credible win Fedor has. Moron. But this is the same guy who holds a W over B-Level fighter Gary Goodridge, and has LOSSES coming from B-Level fighters Hoffman, Big Nog, Cro Cop, and Big Nog again. Sure, there are other wins and losses, I'm just doing this Spiderweb Effect that comes from Fedor though, keep that in mind.

Frank Mir-

This guy beats Tim Sylvia, but he is a B-Level Fighter anyway. He also beats Big Nog, but he is B-Level. He beats Kongo, but Kongo is overrated since he has a W over Cro Cop, B Level. This guy also loses to LHW Vera in 69 seconds...Other than that, his wins come from guys who are probably somehow effected by the Spiderweb effect of Fedor too.

Randy Couture- beats Yanagisawa, but he is B Level. Randleman is too. Kohsaka, Sylvia, Coleman, all B level. Lost to Big Nog, who is B Level. How does that look?

Ok, so there isn't as much here as I'd hope, I'm not willing to put in the hours it takes to completely destroy all of their records, the guys on their records records, and so on and so fourth. But the point is stop being so ignorant and using double standards for Brock and Fedor with the discrediting of records, calling most if not all of Fedor's opponents B-Level. You just look like a noob/moron/fool[/quote']

no fedor has credible wins and brock has credible wins 3 of brocks wins are credible and fedor probably as around 10 or so but there is no question if they ever fought fedor would get wrecked well known fact he isnt even top 5 heavyweight anymore lets get real

So forum noob Tim_A

timmy.gif

Decided to call all of the fighters Fedor has faced' date=' B-Level competiton. Of course all but Herring, only cause his ball/sack hero Lesnar also has a W over him. So I'm debunking all whopping four of Lesnar's opponents.

Heath Herring-

Frank Mir-

Ok, so there isn't as much here as I'd hope, I'm not willing to put in the hours it takes to completely destroy all of their records, the guys on their records records, and so on and so fourth. But the point is stop being so ignorant and using double standards for Brock and Fedor with the discrediting of records, calling most if not all of Fedor's opponents B-Level. You just look like a noob/moron/fool[/quote']

FAIL!

First, try running a post on one thought. Your structures are terrible

Second, don't disrespect Randy.. He's ****ING AMERICA!

FAIL!

First' date=' try running a post on one thought. Your structures are terrible

Second, don't disrespect Randy.. He's ****ING AMERICA![/quote']

...Fail. Hard.

I know my structres with this thread are terrible, I even said that there is not as much as I wanted here cause it's too much getting into actually discrediting every fighter. Noob, why don't you read.

And the discrediting of Randy is NOT MY DOING YOU NOOB. I'm using the logic of Tim_A. Or was that not clear? He is the one who discredits Randy. F*cukin morons, I swear

You mad bro? I mean' date=' I hate Brock, but the guy didn't say Heath Herring was the only competition Fedor has faced. I saw you raging hardcore in that thread too.

And Frank Mir and Randy Couture B-Level fighters? And prime Big Nog and Cro Cop? lol[/quote']

No, he really did say something like "Herring is his only halfway credible win". And again, calling these guys B Level fighters is not my doing, it's Tim_A's. I'm just trying to understand his logic. I know what fighters Mir, Couture, Nog, and Cop are.

The only halfway legit guy he beat was Herring' date=' and Herring was only B+ level at the time, and that was by doctor stoppage. Who knows what would have happened otherwise.

The entire rest of Fraidors record is total rookies that he handpicked to pad his record.[/quote']

FAIL!

First' date=' try running a post on one thought. Your structures are terrible

Second, don't disrespect Randy.. He's ****ING AMERICA![/quote']

??? FAIL!!!

This from a guy with a Ninja Turtle as his avatar picture....

Who cares where Randy is from. Randy is Randy. He could come from New Zealand. Would it matter.... Just enjoy his fights dude.

Archived