I can time travel

Jambo_Ra_Fiki_Angu

I am not suppose to use this gift of mine for personal gain, but I did. I already saw the Brock and Carwin fight. It was quite entertaining. Brock was dominating for 4 rounds but could not finish Carwin by TKO. It was late in the 5th and as Brock came in for a take-down, Carwin knee-ed him right on the button and it was lights out. I'm sorry to have spoiled it for you guys, but hey, now you know who the victor is and you can bet the whole farm on that fight.

I am not suppose to use this gift of mine for personal gain' date=' but I did. I already saw the Brock and Carwin fight. It was quite entertaining. Brock was dominating for 4 rounds but could not finish Carwin by TKO. It was late in the 5th and as Brock came in for a take-down, Carwin knee-ed him right on the button and it was lights out. I'm sorry to have spoiled it for you guys, but hey, now you know who the victor is and you can bet the whole farm on that fight.[/quote']

i had a dream about this fight (like seriosuly) and in my dream it was not in an octagon but a pride ring (i dont know why....also everyone was taller than me in the audience) and the fight ended in one round by carwin tko'ing brock who tried to take him down. now i do have mild psychic powers so u better beliee its gonna happen.

fail!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not suppose to use this gift of mine for personal gain' date=' but I did. I already saw the Brock and Carwin fight. It was quite entertaining. Brock was dominating for 4 rounds but could not finish Carwin by TKO. It was late in the 5th and as Brock came in for a take-down, Carwin knee-ed him right on the button and it was lights out. I'm sorry to have spoiled it for you guys, but hey, now you know who the victor is and you can bet the whole farm on that fight.[/quote']

Next time you travel through time, let me know. I have some stocks i should buy.

Archived