I don't like pride fighters....

poorlyorly

In before the lock means' date=' that if you watched pride when pride was around.. LIKE THE REST OF US.

You would love pride fighters, your a noob that got locked out of cheering for pride. and probaly started watching TUF.

exactly what he means[/quote']

Actually if you look at the pic I attached, you'll noticed this thread started out with a slightly different name...

yeah pride fighters like Shogun sucks, and could not do good in the ufc

Rampage never had a chance at becoming champ

Big nog could never be even interim champ

A Silva fought in Pride, all he does is dance around

Wandy Silva is the worst fighter ever

and man Fedor, what a can

When PRIDE was PRIDE it was awesome. I actually enjoyed all PRIDE over early UFC. PRIDE dont worry about your record. As long as you go out and put on a show, you will be back. If Guida was around 10 years ago, he would have been a superstar.

Its a shame to see all the PRIDE guys now in the UFC with their best fighting well behind them.

Dont even watch MMA seriously go record TNA or something this is the worst thing I have ever seen on this website Pride had Wanderlei, Anderson, Fedor, Rampage, Cro Cop, Henderson, Gomi u like none of those fighters then u need to get lost and watch another sport.

Chris Leben - Im Going Out There Throwing Bolos.

yeah pride fighters like Shogun sucks' date=' and could not do good in the ufc

and man Fedor, what a can[/quote']

Shogun is the best.

Ohh! Travesty!! Pride was firing live bullets when UFC that time was almost empty! Mirko, Shogun, Wandy, Hendo, Sakuraba, Page, etc. Soccer kicks, kicking and kneeing downed opponents in the head, and what have you...What's not to like about Pride?? Action was fierce and raw! Brutality was the name of the game!! Gotta love it!!

can't say i have ever rooted for one.

Discuss...................................................................

Discuss what? You have not rooted for a fighter from Pride. So friggin what? I watched, and still watch, Pride fights and respect what those fighters were, but realize that most of them have had just a few too many wars in their time to be really effective, not to mention the talent pool is deeper and the overall skill level of the fighter is higher than it was. Better training, training methods, more diverse training and popularity contibute to this. If you do not feel a fighter that was in Pride is worthy of you adoration, uh okay, way to not be apart of the "Old Schoolers". That's on you.

Discuss what? You have not rooted for a fighter from Pride. So friggin what? I watched' date=' and still watch, Pride fights and respect that most of them have had just a few too many wars in their time to be really effective, not to mention the talent pool is deeper and the overall skill level of the fighter is higher than it was. Better training, training methods, more diverse training and popularity contibute to this. If you do not feel a fighter that was in Pride is worthy of you adoration, uh okay. That's on you.[/quote']

His original post said I dont like black fighters. it's thumbnailed on the first page.

Ohh! Travesty!! Pride was firing live bullets when UFC that time was almost empty! Mirko' date=' Shogun, Wandy, Hendo, Sakuraba, Page, etc[b']. Soccer kicks, kicking and kneeing downed opponents in the head[/b], and what have you...What's not to like about Pride?? Action was fierce and raw! Brutality was the name of the game!! Gotta love it!!

i liked pride....i didnt like the rules that are in bold though...probly why i always watched ufc over pride when ufc added all the rules..

hey big fan of mma and of pride fighters but finding it very hard to find fights from it as some are on youtube and some arent, could you post a link of where id be able to find them as theres a few fights i want to check out.

cheers if ya can

hey big fan of mma and of pride fighters but finding it very hard to find fights from it as some are on youtube and some arent, could you post a link of where id be able to find them as theres a few fights i want to check out.

cheers if ya can

yeah pride fighters like Shogun sucks' date=' and could not do good in the ufc

and man Fedor, what a can[/quote']

LOL. Seriously, one of the best things for the UFC was the aquisition of Pride. What the hell is there not to like. These guys are warriors.

In before the lock means' date=' that if you watched pride when pride was around.. LIKE THE REST OF US.

You would love pride fighters, your a noob that got locked out of cheering for pride. and probaly started watching TUF.

exactly what he means[/quote']

i like pride fighters, but this is soo annoying..your a 'better' mma fan because you started watching earlier? so stupid...

Archived