Lesnar: "I'm a specimen. Carwin is just a (regular) athlete and weekend warrior"

SCOver2

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
"and if you don't weigh 265 lbs in the HW division that's your own damn fault" (directed to the whole HW division not Carwin)

Vid here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RvOw2iT5JQ

carwin.jpg

Who's running the pool if SCO commits suicide if Carwin breaks Lesnar on the third?

I mean Brock could win, but I would give it 60/40 Carwin myself.

But then again, I don't hang off a fighters nuts like SCO seems to do.

Who's running the pool if SCO commits suicide if Carwin breaks Lesnar on the third?

I mean Brock could win' date=' but I would give it 60/40 Carwin myself.

But then again, I don't hang off a fighters nuts like SCO seems to do.[/quote']

ONly way Brock loses this fight is if he breaks his leg going up into the octagon.

I hear UFC is going to put ropes on top of the octagon for Lesnar to jump off of. AND the UFC is going to provide BRAND NEW SHINY folding chairs for Lesnar to strike the commentators with. AND HULK HOGAN will be ringside singing for Lesanr. Is this true?

While Lesnar is perfectly capable of winning' date=' to think he is guaranteed a victory makes you look like a foolish misinformed **** like SCO[/quote']

Yeah both fighters have chances of winning, but the problem is what has Shane been doing while training for Lesnar. He better had been training his takedown defensive everyday. Some people say thats all Lesnar has. Well hes really really good at it. Brock Lesnar knocked Mir on his azz with one punch. It took Carwin a lot more than that.

Yeah both fighters have chances of winning' date=' but the problem is what has Shane been doing while training for Lesnar. He better had been training his takedown defensive everyday. Some people say thats all Lesnar has. Well hes really really good at it. Brock Lesnar knocked Mir on his azz with one punch. It took Carwin a lot more than that.[/quote']

Brock has the ability to take down Carwin, someone would be a fool not to see it. But Carwin is no slouch wrestler either. He will be able to slow SOME of Brocks attempts and will be smarter than most to be able to get back to his feet where Carwin has the advantage.

People are fools to not see this.

Brock 65/35 in wrestling

Carwin 70/30 striking

Winner is going to be decided on how well Brock can keep Carwin down or if he is stupid enough to trade with him.

Yeah thinking the clear favorite is going to win is indeed trolling.

Quit stealing gifs from Gaf btw.

Well seeing the poll on the front page, its Carwin 59% vs Brock 41%

So Carwin is the CLEAR FAVORITE.

Just because your in the minority does not make your opinion weight more than others.

Brock has the ability to take down Carwin' date=' someone would be a fool not to see it. But Carwin is no slouch wrestler either. He will be able to slow SOME of Brocks attempts and will be smarter than most to be able to get back to his feet where Carwin has the advantage.

People are fools to not see this.

Brock 65/35 in wrestling

Carwin 70/30 striking

Winner is going to be decided on how well Brock can keep Carwin down or if he is stupid enough to trade with him.[/quote']

Stupid enough to stand with him. Watch the MIr fight you donkey. Lesnar knocked Mir on the canvas with one right. It took Carwin about 6 uppercuts. Enough said. Lesnar can stand with Carwins overated standup game

I mean Brock could win' date=' but I would give it 60/40 Carwin myself.

But then again, I don't hang off a fighters nuts like SCO seems to do.[/quote']

This comment is precisely why nobody likes Lesnar. I'm a specimen....lol. What's funnier, is that if he gets ruined, he looks even dumber than he already is.

Way to setup for a spectacular fail Lesnar....

Well seeing the poll on the front page' date=' its Carwin 59% vs Brock 41%

So Carwin is the CLEAR FAVORITE.

Just because your in the minority does not make your opinion weight more than others.[/quote']

LMAO no one cares about percentages. People pick the fighter they like. Go to the websites where they have polls that only the MMA people vote on. No some kids who dont like Lesnar coming from the WWE to UFC and being a huge hit. All the MMA polls Ive seen have Lesnar. But those polls are only allowed to the MMA people who been blogging this sport for decade and no way more than you and others who vote on that stupid UFC Poll

Stupid enough to stand with him. Watch the MIr fight you donkey. Lesnar knocked Mir on the canvas with one right. It took Carwin about 6 uppercuts. Enough said. Lesnar can stand with Carwins overated standup game

Well if you want to do MMA math, Lesnar lost to him and then went to the second round with him where Carwin won in the first.

So by that thinking, Carwin has a much better match up vs Mir than Brock did.

Not only that, Mir did not make Carwin see tweedy birds like he did Lesnar (which is exactly what Lesnar said)

So Using Mir as a comparison makes Brock look pretty stupid in your argument.

Well if you want to do MMA math' date=' Lesnar lost to him and then went to the second round with him where Carwin won in the first.

Not only that, Mir did not make Carwin see tweedy birds like he did Lesnar (which is exactly what Lesnar said)

So Using Mir as a comparison makes Brock look pretty stupid in your argument.[/quote']

No **** sherlock. I think everybody in the world has seen that interview. Also Carwin saw a whole lot of BIRDS when Gab Gonzaga knocked hiz azz to another planet

Well if you want to do MMA math' date=' Lesnar lost to him and then went to the second round with him where Carwin won in the first.

So Using Mir as a comparison makes Brock look pretty stupid in your argument.[/quote']

Lesnar took a flying knee from a 255 pound Mir. He saw tweedy birds but he kept coming. Gabriel Gonzaga punched Carwin one time and I think he saw about 17 tweedy birds and oh yeah. Got taken down as well. Lesnar got Flying Knee and kept coming. Carwin got punches by a dude who was done after the coulture fight and about lost himself

I mean Brock could win' date=' but I would give it 60/40 Carwin myself.[/b']

But then again, I don't hang off a fighters nuts like SCO seems to do.

Brock is actually a sizable favorite with oddsmakers, but you giving it 60/40 Carwin will most definitely shift the betting line come fight day. Yes I'm making fun of you.

LMAO no one cares about percentages. People pick the fighter they like. Go to the websites where they have polls that only the MMA people vote on. No some kids who dont like Lesnar coming from the WWE to UFC and being a huge hit. All the MMA polls Ive seen have Lesnar. But those polls are only allowed to the MMA people who been blogging this sport for decade and no way more than you and others who vote on that stupid UFC Poll

Sorry kiddo, I dont vote on the polls because I could care less what people think it will go before the fight. I have been watching this sport for over a decade and since most of the fans on this site (most Brock fans I might add) were still in Diapers. I have fought in and won 8 fights.

So seeing what some forum warriors have to say as they swing from the nuts of someone who has no care for them or their opinions, well lets just say I am beyond caring about that.

In this fight, both of them have similar skill sets, one has proven himself time and time again and the other has a way paved in gold and has beens and is coming back to ring rust. If it wasn't for the ring rust I would say 50/50 but Brock is at a disadvantage in this fight.

He is not fighting a has been, he is not fighting a nobody, he is not fighting a LHW and he is not fighting someone much smaller than him.

What he is fighting is someone with similar strength, one of the deadliest punches in the HW division, a guy whose wrestling and gas tank are unknown (could go either way)

To side with Brock when all things besides takedowns are against him is funny at best.

Lesnar took a flying knee from a 255 pound Mir. He saw tweedy birds but he kept coming. Gabriel Gonzaga punched Carwin one time and I think he saw about 17 tweedy birds and oh yeah. Got taken down as well. Lesnar got Flying Knee and kept coming. Carwin got punches by a dude who was done after the coulture fight and about lost himself

oh boy. Carwin got back up and knocked his **** out.

BrockLesnar-1.jpg

Sorry kiddo' date=' I dont vote on the polls because I could care less what people think it will go before the fight. I have been watching this sport for over a decade and since most of the fans on this site (most Brock fans I might add) were still in Diapers. I have fought in and won 8 fights.

So seeing what some forum warriors have to say as they swing from the nuts of someone who has no care for them or their opinions, well lets just say I am beyond caring about that.

In this fight, both of them have similar skill sets, one has proven himself time and time again and the other has a way paved in gold and has beens and is coming back to ring rust. If it wasn't for the ring rust I would say 50/50 but Brock is at a disadvantage in this fight.

He is not fighting a has been, he is not fighting a nobody, he is not fighting a LHW and he is not fighting someone much smaller than him.

What he is fighting is someone with similar strength, one of the deadliest punches in the HW division, a guy whose wrestling and gas tank are unknown (could go either way)

To side with Brock when all things besides takedowns are against him is funny at best.[/quote']Proven himself time and time again? Really? So if Brock had beaten close to 10 fat slobs at local show you would be giving him credit for it?

The reality is Carwin has beaten two legit opponents and Brock has beaten three.

Proven himself time and time again? Really? So if Brock had beaten close to 10 fat slobs at local show you would be giving him credit for it?

The reality is Carwin has beaten two legit opponents and Brock has beaten three.

Brock beat Mir once, anyone past that was a LHW, a nobody or a has been

He has one credible win and a credible LOSS

Proven himself time and time again? Really? So if Brock had beaten close to 10 fat slobs at local show you would be giving him credit for it?

Fat slobs. I think your giving them a little too much credict

Brock beat Mir once' date=' anyone past that was a LHW, a nobody or a has been

He has one credible win and a credible LOSS[/quote']

He beat Mir and Coulture. Coulture is still a legend. That makes two great loses. And he looked better than Mir the first fight anyways in defeat. Coulture is a legend and I think he could beat Carwin

Brock beat Mir once' date=' anyone past that was a LHW, a nobody or a has been

He has one credible win and a credible LOSS[/quote']lmao

Couture beat the **** out of Gonzaga so by your logic I guess Carwin has 1 legit win as well well.

This comment is precisely why nobody likes Lesnar. I'm a specimen....lol. What's funnier' date=' is that if he gets ruined, he looks even dumber than he already is.

Way to setup for a spectacular fail Lesnar....[/quote']

exactly...

I want Carwin to win... badly

I wonder what Lesnars weight is looking like right now? still 290lb or whatever? doubt it. When he loses he will blame his weight. Welcome to weight classes, Brock. We have these things in legitimate sports.

He beat Mir and Coulture. Coulture is still a legend. That makes two great loses. And he looked better than Mir the first fight anyways in defeat. Coulture is a legend and I think he could beat Carwin
Lets not forget Herring, who has always been considered a solid fighter until Brock beat him then Brock detractors/history revisionists tried to claim Herring was always been a bum.

Sure he is a legend, but it doesn't mean he is a heavyweight fighter.

But call him credible all you want, he still manhandled a 60+ pound Brock around before being clipped in the back of the head in his mid forties.

Doesn't say much about Brocks wrestling now does it.

Sure he is a legend' date=' but it doesn't mean he is a heavyweight fighter.

But call him credible all you want, he still manhandled a 60+ pound Brock around before being clipped in the back of the head in his mid forties.

Doesn't say much about Brocks wrestling now does it.[/quote']Brock scored 2 TD's against Couture and TKO'ed him in the second round.

Couture scored 0 TD's against Brock and got TKO'ed in the second round.

Youre a history revisionist.

Sure he is a legend' date=' but it doesn't mean he is a heavyweight fighter.

Doesn't say much about Brocks wrestling now does it.[/quote']

Randy Coulture would beat Shane Carwin easily. Randy COulture is a way better wrestler than Carwin is buddy. Simple just plain simple

Brock scored 2 TD's against Couture and TKO'ed him in the second round.

Couture scored 0 TD's against Brock and got TKO'ed in the second round.

Youre a history revisionist.

And dont forget that Couture has better takedown defensive than Shane does.

Archived